No, you were great, Spence.
谢谢 但是今晚我可不是主角 敬戴夫·罗西
Thanks. This night is not about me, though. To Dave Rossi.
我还是不敢相信你们居然会这么做
Oh, I still can't believe you guys did this.
我们只是想确保你能有一次正式的道别
We wanted to make sure you had one last proper goodbye.
而且我或许
Mm-hmm. And I may or may not
在匡迪科的信息板上公布了
have posted on the Quantico message boards
今晚所有的酒都归你请
that all the drinks are on you tonight.
那是必须的 非常感谢你们
And they are indeed, thank you very much.
这还不算完呢
Um, but that's not all.
我相信咱们这组的组员还没有人
I don't believe that, uh, any of the members of this team
听过你唱歌♥呢
have heard you sing.
下一位有请戴夫·罗西
Next up is David Rossi.
你这是故意的
That was intentional.
下一位有请戴夫·罗西
Next up is David Rossi.
戴夫 快点上去唱歌♥给我们听
Dave, get your ass up here and sing us out already.
听 正好是你的音高呢
And, look, it's in your key.
是啊
Yeah, q squared.
好吧
Alrighty. Oww!
敬这个房♥间里所有美好的回忆
To all the great memories that have happened within these walls,
如果你们觉得我会独自在台上唱这首歌♥
if you think I'm doing this without backup,
那你们就是疯了
you're nuts.
快点 小洁 里德 上来
Come on, JJ, Reid, let's go.
戴瑞
Derek!
快点
Come on.
现在几点了
What time is it?
一个周六晚上九点钟*
*It's 9 o'clock on a Saturday
常客们涌了进来*
*The regular crowd shuffles in
一位老人家坐在我身边*
*There's an old man sitting next to me
喝着他的金汤力*
*Makin' love to his tonic and gin
布莱克
Blake!
所有人一起唱
Everybody sing!
要开始了 要开始了
He's gonna make it. He's gonna make it.
他说 孩子 你要给我弹一首老歌♥*
*He says, son, you can play me a memory
怎么唱
How does it go?!
我不确定怎么唱*
*I'm not really sure how it goes
那首歌♥给你什么感觉
How does it make you feel?
但是它既悲伤又甜蜜*
*But it's sad and sweet
当我还年轻的时候*
*And I knew it complete
我记得所有的歌♥词*
*when I wore a younger man's clothes
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表