而接下来这点更糟
And this is where bad turns to worse.
她爸以前有过毒瘾
Dad has a history of drug problems.
既然嘉碧还没满五岁
Since Gabby's under 5 years old
她父亲又下落不明
and her father's whereabouts are unknown,
就统计学而言 他犯案的几率
statistics say he's more likely the offender
比陌生人绑♥架♥的高得多
than the stranger abduction.
他可能一直跟着她们 然后带走了嘉碧
He could have been the one who stalked them and grabbed Gabby.
摩根 你和小洁去苏·沃尔什家
Morgan, you and JJ head over to Sue Walsh's house.
看有没有邻居见过嘉碧的父亲在附近徘徊
See if any of the neighbors have seen gabby's father lurking around.
明白
All right. Got it.
现发布安珀警戒
A possible abduction
嘉碧·霍弗可能被绑♥架♥
and an AMBER Alert out on a Gabby Hoffer...
距嘉碧被绑♥架♥已经5小时23分钟了
5 hours and 23 minutes since Gabby was taken.
目击者停在这边的二号♥加油机
Witness pulled up to pump number 2 here,
看到有辆货车停在那边
saw the van parked there.
挡在他和苏的车之间
Blocked his view of Sue's car.
他说刹车灯亮着
Said the brake lights were on.
可能是司机一直踩着刹车
The driver could have kept his foot on the brake
而别人打开滑门把她带走了
while someone else used the sliding door to grab her.
找个同伙在这种室外作案是个明智的选择
It'd be smart to use a partner out in the open like this.
方圆三英里有九名性侵犯者登记在案
We have 9 registered sex offenders within 3 miles.
他们有时会团伙作案
Sometimes they work in tandem.
我们已经派人挨家挨户去查了
We have teams going door to door now.
很好 认真检查这些人
That's good, cover your bases.
但我们还没登记在案的才是最危险的
But it's the ones we don't know about who are the most dangerous.
孩子的父母有消息吗
What's the word on the parents?
母亲及其男友罗德尼已确定不在美国本土
Mom and boyfriend Rodney are confirmed off conus.
他们会尽快赶去警局
They'll be at the P.D. soon.
有生父的消息吗
We have any location on the biological father yet?
他还是没接手♥机♥
Still not answering his cell phone.
信♥号♥♥塔也找不到信♥号♥♥
It's not pinging off any towers, either.
他关机了
So he shut his cell phone off.
这对卡车司机来说还真怪
That's odd for a trucker.
除非这是他的对策
Unless it's a countermeasure.
那辆深色货车或许就是把嘉碧
The dark van could have just been a transport vehicle
转移到他卡车的工具
to get gabby to his truck.
你认为他一直等着绑♥架♥她的机会吗
You're thinking he waited for the opportunity to take her?
鉴于他没有抚养权 动机就有了
He has motivation given that he lost custody.
我们应该检查他卡车剩下的停靠站点
We should check rest stops for his truck as well.
问题是59号♥州际公路离这有三条街远
The problem is Interstate 59 is just 3 blocks away,
通往路易斯安那 阿♥拉♥巴马和佐治亚
and it goes to Louisiana, Alabama, and Georgia.
我们已经封锁了州界
We've got the borders covered.
要想出州可不容易
Nobody's getting out of here without a fight.
坎宁探员 你能调来方圆五英里的录像吗
Agent Canning, can you get video footage for us from a 5-mile radius?
我们得看看是否有哪段录像
We need to see if there's any video of this dark van
拍到深色货车来往的画面
coming or going.
希望不大
Not much hope there.
卡特琳娜飓风毁掉了大部分安全和交通监控
Katrina took out a lot of the security and traffic cams.
他们还没来得及换新的
They haven't been replaced.
苏在里面吗 我们得跟她谈谈
Is Sue inside? We need to talk to her.
有名探员载她回家陪在她身边
An agent drove her home and is staying with her
以防嫌犯索取赎金
in case there are any ransom demands.
她吓坏了 我觉得你们不会有新收获的
She's a wreck. Not sure you'll get anything new.
先失陪了
Excuse me.
布莱克 你和里德跟坎宁的人在一起
All right. Blake, you and Reid stay with Canning's people.
如果嘉碧是被随机绑♥架♥的
If Gabby was a victim of opportunity,
那嫌犯就还没有明确计划
then the unsubs didn't have a plan
有可能还在附近
and they could still be in the area.
戴夫和我去警局
Dave and I will go to the police station
找凯特和她男友谈话
and interview Kate and the boyfriend.
她还没睡吧
Is she awake?
你们找到嘉碧了吗
Did you find Gabby?
还没有
No, not yet.
但你或许能帮我们
But we could use your help.
我是洁婼探员 他是摩根探员
I'm Agent Jareau. This is Agent Morgan.
我们可以坐下吗
Mind if we have a seat?
抱歉 请坐吧
Oh, I'm sorry. Have a seat.
我们处理这些案
So, um, when we handle these ca--
我们处理这些案件时
when we handle these cases,
会先排除家人
we start by eliminating family
然后从这点出发解决案件
and work our way out from there.
你有兄弟姐妹吗
So, do you have any brothers or sisters?
没有
No.
凯特是我唯一的亲人
Kate's the only family that I got.
对我来说 她更像是亲姐姐 而不是表姐
She's more like a sister to me than a cousin.
我父母死后 一直是她爸妈在照顾我
Her parents took me in after mine died.
抱歉 你当时多大
I'm so sorry. How old were you?
八岁
8.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
没关系 我们知道这不容易
It's all right. We know this is a tough time.
你照看嘉碧的这段时间
Did anyone take special interest in Gabby
有人对她表现出特别的兴趣吗
since you've had her?
没有
No. No.
我一直把她带在身边
I always had her right by my side of me...
除了
except...
我差不多才离开一秒
I was only gone like one second.
我终于哄她睡着了 又不想吵醒她
I got her to sleep finally and I didn't want to wake her.
你现在后悔也没用了
There's nothing you can do about that now, ok?
你得集中精力找到她
You just need to focus on finding her.
仔细回想
So think back.
送货员 或者服务员 有可疑的吗
Was there a deliveryman? A service worker?
没有
No.
-邻居 -没有人
- A neighbor? - No, nobody.
我不知道 或许所有人都有嫌疑
I don't know, maybe everybody.
她很可爱 对大家都是笑嘻嘻的
I mean, she's so nice. She smiles at everybody.
那她爸爸呢 你见过他吗
What about her father? Have you seen him?
他联♥系♥过你吗
Has he contacted you?
没有 他总是在路上奔波 从没打过电♥话♥
No. He's always on the road. He never calls.
他知道你在照看嘉碧吗
Did he know that you were watching Gabby?
应该不知道吧
I don't think so.
苏 你知道谁有辆深色货车吗
Ok, Sue. Do you know anyone with a dark van?
不 不知道
No. No.
抱歉 我现在还不敢相信会发生这种事
I'm sorry. I just can't even believe this is happening right now.
你们最擅长找回孩子了
Well, you're the best at finding kids.
你们会找到嘉碧的 对吧
You're gonna find Gabby, right?
天啊 告诉我点什么吧
God, just tell me something,
因为我现在唯一能告诉自己的
'cause right now all I can tell myself
就是我真不该离开她
is I never, ever should have left her.
我需要您的帮助
I need your help.
什么都行
Anything.
跟我说说嘉碧
Tell me about Gabby.
她大概是你见过的最可爱的小女孩了
She's just about the sweetest little girl you've ever met.
你和凯特在一起多久了
And how long have you been seeing Kate?
快一年了
Almost a year.
她是我认识的最善良的人
She's the best person I know.
差点就在邮轮上结婚了 但我们希望嘉碧在场
Nearly eloped on that cruise, but we wanted Gabby there for it.
嘉碧曾经跟谁走过吗
Has Gabby ever wandered off with anyone?
没有
No.
和陌生人
A stranger?
不会 绝对不可能
No. There's just no way.
我提醒过她很多次了
I warned her too much about that.
那和她认识的人呢
What about with someone she knew?
和谁
Like who?
道格吗 他快一年没见她了
Doug? He hasn't seen her for almost a year.
天呐
Oh, God.
天啊 你认为是他带走了我女儿
Oh, God, you think that man took my little girl?
你知道道格现在在哪里吗
Do you know where Doug is right now?
他在路上的某个地方
He's on the road, somewhere.
天啊 他干的 是不是
Oh, God, he did it, didn't he?
他发誓要报复我离开他
He swore that he would get back at me for leaving him
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表