someone he picked up prostitutes with.
杀了自己的朋友后
Well, once he kills his friend,
再杀妓♥女♥就简单了
it makes it easier to kill the prostitutes.
这可以解释为什么被害人没有被性侵
That would explain why there's no sexual assault on the victims.
嫌犯不是为了强♥奸♥ 而是想进行折磨
It's not about rape for this unsub, it's about torture.
这勉强说得过去
I mean, that fits, kind of,
但我们好像遗漏了什么
but it just feels like we're missing something.
我们还不确定嫌犯是不是虐待狂
What we're missing is whether this guy's a sadist or not.
后脑的那枪推♥翻♥了所有推断
A gunshot to the back of the head throws everything off.
我们认为他开枪是为了杀人
We're presuming he's using the gun to end things,
但这也可能是精神折磨的一部分
but it could be part of the psychological torture.
我会割伤你 要是你害怕 就崩了你
I'm gonna cut you, and if you flinch, bang.
我们先这样推断
Ok, so let's go with that for a second.
卢卡斯·瓦格纳身上有5道割痕
There were 5 cuts on Lucas Wagner,
汉娜有9道 阿比盖尔有12道
9 on Hannah, 12 on Abigail.
他的折磨在升级 典型的虐待狂特征
He's escalating his torture. Sadists definitely do that.
而且所有被害人的割痕都是越来越深
And they get deeper with each victim.
没错 第一道割痕只是在试手
That's right. The first cuts were experimental in nature,
而之后的都是为了让被害人更加痛苦
and the latter ones were about maximum infliction of pain.
如果他把自己当作正义使者
What if this is vigilantism?
通过惩罚妓♥女♥和嫖♥客♥
He's punishing these women and their johns
来净化这片地区
to clean up the streets.
但为什么间隔这么长时间
But why take so long to do it?
11个月只下了3次手
3 victims in 11 months?
这冷却期够长的
That's a substantial cooling-off period.
摩根 你和里德
Morgan, you and Reid talk to anyone
去找昨晚的站街女谈谈
walking the streets last night
看能不能找到什么线索
and see if they saw something useful.
戴夫和布莱克 到验尸官那里
Dave and Blake, go to the coroner's office,
看看有什么发现
see what you can learn there,
小洁和我跟着执法官去警长
And JJ and I will go to the station with the sheriff
和被害人亲友谈谈
and start interviewing friends and family.
你是怎么认识马特·科鲁兹的 警长
How do you know Matt Cruz, sheriff?
他在达拉斯做外勤的时候
He and I worked a few cases
我们合作过几个案子
when he was working out of the Dallas field office.
你们抓到的最恐怖的
So which serial killers that you guys caught
-连环杀手是谁 -薇琪
- was the scariest? - Vicky.
没关系的
It's ok.
有关儿童的案子往往最棘手
Cases involving kids are the toughest.
当然
Oh. Oh, sure. Of course.
我们该在哪办公
Where would you like us to set up?
就在这 我们还准备了木板
Right here. And we got the boards right over here.
真是详细
Oh, that's--that's full.
全警局都很关注这件事
Well, the whole force wanted to work on it.
我们这里之前也有坏人
We've had bad people down here,
但从没有哪个像这样
but we've never seen anything like this.
但我们都任你们调遣
But we'll be following your lead on this one.
我们会派出最优秀的警力 霍奇纳探员
You have our best men, Agent Hotchner.
你们有需要帮忙的吗
How can we help?
有家属来了吗
Have any of the family members come in yet?
卡丽·劳森 阿比盖尔的姐姐
Uh, Carrie Lawson, Abigail's sister.
我让她中午来 但她8点就到了
I told her to come at noon, but she got here at 8:00.
在那坐了几个小时
Hasn't budged for hours.
连厕所都没有去过
Not even to go to the bathroom.
我去找她谈谈
I'll talk to her.
我能一起吗 我保证不插嘴
Oh, can I sit in? I won't say a word.
一对一的谈话
Um, you know, it might be more comfortable for her
或许能让她更放松
If it's just one on one.
我带你去审讯室吧
Let me show you to the interview room.
她很热情
She's enthusiastic.
她是出于好意
But she means well.
-他们都是 -当然
- They all do. - Of course.
我来这当警长才一年
I've only been sheriff here a year,
但这是我们有史以来最恶劣的案件
but it's the biggest case we've ever had.
我们开始工作吧
Let's get to work.
好
You bet.
妓♥女♥们没有多少去处
Not too many spots for working girls to go to,
所以来这是最合适的
so this'll be your best shot.
你们对这些都不闻不问吗
And you turn a blind eye to what goes on in here?
探员 我们这里只有一个酒吧
Agent, we only got one bar around here.
周一晚上是卡拉OK
Monday night's karaoke,
周二是排舞
Tuesday's line dancing,
[类似广场舞]
而且那些女孩都很小心
And the girls are discreet.
很难区分她们到底是妓♥女♥
Can't hardly tell the professionals from the locals
还是来喝酒的
who just want to get their drink on.
更别说就算我们把这里关了 然后呢
Not to mention, we shut this place down, then what?
谁知道会出现什么更恶劣的情况
The devil you know kind of thing.
没错
Exactly.
警员
Deputy.
黛娜 这两位是联邦调查局的探员
Dinah, these two are agents from the FBI.
能问你几个问题吗
You mind answering some questions?
我知道的不多 不过没问题
Don't know much, but sure.
我们想调查一个女人
We're trying to find out more about a woman
叫阿比盖尔·琼斯
named Abigail Jones.
你认识她吗
Did you know her?
为什么大家都在问阿比的事
Why you all asking about Abby?
你上次见到她是什么时候
When was the last time you saw her?
上周 同样的时间和地点
Last week. Same bat time, same bat station.
她还好吧
She's all right, ain't she?
不太好 她几天前被杀了
No. She was killed a couple of nights ago.
被杀
Killed?
天呐
God almighty.
你对她了解多少
How well did you know her?
以前经常调情
Used to flirt.
她总说我搞不定她
You know. She always said I couldn't handle her.
确实如此
She was right.
我就请她喝酒 她喜欢我请她喝酒
So I'd buy her drinks. She liked when I buy her drinks.
她是那种女孩吗
Was she that kind of girl?
是妓♥女♥吗
Party girl, maybe?
不管她有没有喝醉 我都很难看出来
It was hard to tell when she was loaded or not.
她一直都像磕了药一样
I mean, she was always off.
就好像她脑子里在放某首歌♥曲
Like she had her own song goin' on in her head.
刀客迈克
Mack The Knife.
[上世纪50年代美国流行歌♥曲]
阿比盖尔经常来吗
Let me ask you, did Abigail come in often?
她是常客吗
Was she a regular customer?
你刚才说什么
What was that?
刀客迈克
Mack The Knife.
是她脑子里在放的歌♥吗
Was that the song in her head?
不是 是她最后一个"男伴"的名字
No. It was the name of her last...date.
你懂我意思吧
You know what I mean?
是的
Yes, I do.
你见过这个刀客迈克吗
Have you ever met this Mack The Knife?
没有
No.
她跟我提过
She told me about him,
说他出手阔绰
said he was a good tipper.
你知道我们在哪能找到他吗
Do you know where we could talk to him?
要不我们私下聊聊
Would you prefer to chat privately?
不行
I can't.
那我们就在这里
Why don't we just have a little chat,
稍微聊聊
right here.
你不用看我
You don't have to look at me.
不必抬头 低头看下面就行
Don't move your head. Just keep looking down.
不介意我展示一下男性的魅力吧
Just doing my best to be charming, if you don't mind.
能不能靠过来
Could you lean over
把这张名片拿走
and take this card from me?
看见没 我没那么坏
See? I'm not so bad.
行了 我们就是聊聊 找点乐子
Come on, we're just talkin' it up, havin' some fun, right?
让我看看你那迷人的微笑
Why don't you flash me that pretty little smile of yours.
再拍拍我肩膀
And then maybe slap me on the shoulder
显得我好像在调戏你一样
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表