我邀请了他们
I invited them.
没错
Yeah.
飞过来不过两个半小时而已
It's only a 2 1/2 hour flight.
我一听到堪萨斯城烧烤 就飞奔过来了
When I hear Kansas City barbecue I come a-runnin',
不过是冲着配菜和调料来的
for the sides and the fixin's.
我是素食主义者
I'm a vegetarian.
你说"他们"是什么意思
What do you mean, them?
你们都来了
Oh, you're all here.
我的两个世界发生碰撞了
My worlds are colliding.
你父亲可是答应我们有排骨吃的
And your dad promised ribs.
而且你父亲的烧烤技术可不是开玩笑的
And your pops is no joke on this grill.
家人不齐怎么庆祝呀
Can't celebrate unless the whole family's here.
这点我同意
I can't argue with that.
谁要喝冰啤酒
And who needs a cold one?
-给我来一瓶呗 -干杯
- Don't mind if I do. - Cheers.
-敬布莱克 -敬布莱克
- To Blake. - To Blake.
单枪独马 杯水车薪
"Alone we can do so little.
同心一致 其力断金
Together we can do so much."
海伦·凯勒
Helen Keller.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表