霍奇纳先生
Mr. Hotchner.
谢谢夸奖 斯普林格女士
Thank you, Ms. Springer.
同学们 让我们用掌声感谢他
Class, let's all give him a big thank-you.
谢谢你
Thank you!
不客气
You're welcome.
长官 我可以带他们去我的办公室看看吗
Sir, may I show them my office?
当然 大家请跟着加西亚女士走
Absolutely. Everybody go with Ms. Garcia.
来吧 同学们
Come on, you guys.
我的办公室就像是蝙蝠侠的基地
It's like the Batcave,
而且你们每个人都能拿支笔
and you can each hold a pen.
我长大以后可以做侧写师吗
Can I be a profiler when I grow up?
当然了 亲爱的
Sure, honey.
如果你学习好 又努力
If you get good grades and you work hard
而且你认为自己擅长做侧写的话
and you think you might be good at it,
有何不可呢
why not?
我很擅长做侧写
I'm good at it.
真的吗
Are you?
我给斯普林格老师做了个侧写
I did a profile on Ms. Springer.
我吗
Me?
-是的 你喜欢杰克的爸爸 -我不知道
- Yeah. You like Jack's dad. - I'm not sure --
当你说起你的猫的时候
When you talk about your cat,
你讲话非常非常快
you talk real, real fast,
那是因为你真的很喜欢你的猫
because you really like your cat.
你今天讲话也非常非常快
You talked real fast like that today,
跟你平时和别的爸爸讲话不一样
not like with the other dads.
再次感谢你 霍奇纳先生
Thanks again, Mr. Hotchner.
谢谢你让大家玩的很开心
Thank you for the great time.
不客气
You're welcome.
她也许是急着要去喂猫
Probably had to go feed the cat.
我表现怎样
So how did I do?
很酷
It was cool.
是很酷 那我们去庆祝一下怎么样
It was cool. So what do you say we celebrate?
好啊
Yeah.
你想吃热狗还是汉堡
Hot dogs or hamburgers?
我都要
Both.
作为侧写师 我早该猜到你会这么说
I'm a profiler. I should have seen that coming.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表