How should I know?
你跟你朋友什么关系
What's your relationship with your friend?
他是我的酒友 偶尔为我工作
He's my drinking buddy, and he works for me from time to time.
最后一次见他是什么时候
When was the last time you saw him?
我去他家 把客户家的钥匙交给他
I went to his house to give him the keys to my client's cabin.
热水器坏了 他说他去修理
Water heater broke. He said he'd fix it.
他当时什么状态
How was he acting?
正常状态 他正在打理车
Fine. He was packing up his car.
有人跟他在一起吗
Did he have anyone with him?
只有一些设备和
Just some equipment and...
碎冰锥
ice picks.
听着 如果乔伤了这些人 你们去找他
Look, if Joe hurt these people, go talk to him.
他还在我客户的小屋里
He's still up at my client's cabin.
观察室
他看起来很配合
He seems forthcoming.
可能是无辜 也可能是变♥态♥
It could be the behavior of an innocent or a psychopath.
我知道他的房♥子很整洁
You know, I know his house was clean,
但注意到他的鞋子和衬衫没
but did you see his shirt and shoes?
很脏 他不可能有强迫症
They were messy. There's no way this guy is OCD.
有趣的是达莉娅没有找科比求助
I find it interesting that Daria never asked Coby for help.
他们打牌时她会过去
She was there when they played poker.
也许她不敢 乔还控制着她
Maybe she couldn't because she was still under Joe's control.
搜查了科比的家 没有任何犯罪迹象
We searched Coby's home. Nothing connected to the crime.
我们去小屋
Let's head up to that cabin.
你们想要更多乐子吗
You kids ready to have some more fun?
-求你了 不要 -不要
- Please don't. - No!
求你了 放我们走吧
Come on, just let us go.
放你们走 放你们走
Let you go. Let you go?!
你以为我费力把你们弄来 就为了放你们走
You think I brought you all the way up here just to let you go?
乔·巴克纳 联调局
Joe Bachner, FBI!
这里需要医生
We need medics.
你跑不过子弹 乔
You can't outrun a bullet, Joe!
说出你的同伙在哪里 乔 他是谁
Tell us where your partner is, Joe. Who is he?
所以我回到医院
That's why I came back to the hospital
来跟你聊
to talk to you,
因为我们想查清乔的同伙是谁
because we were trying to find out who Joe's partner was.
你的姐姐不希望我们打扰你
Your sister didn't want us to bother you again,
但她知道我们只能如此了
but she knew we were desperate.
我们在找犯罪团伙 必须两人都找到
We're looking for a team and we have to find both of them.
他们可能还劫持了其他女孩
They could have more girls right now.
分秒必争
Every minute counts.
记得你说过的话吗
Do you remember what you said?
是的 想起来了
Yeah. It's coming back.
是科比
It was Coby.
你肯定吗 达莉娅
Are you sure, Daria?
是的 就是他
Yeah, it was him.
我需要你再回想一下
I need you to think back.
我们在小屋里 他有一把碎冰锥
We were in the shed. He had an ice pick.
好的 他拿着它做什么
Ok. Ok. And what was he doing with it?
乔和科比正准备伤害本
Joe and Coby were about to hurt Ben.
你确定就是科比吗
And you're sure it was Coby?
再看看他的脸
Look at his face again.
太模糊了 看不清楚
It's too blurry. I can't see.
继续看 达莉娅
Keep looking, Daria.
是的 就是科比 我说了
Yeah, it was Coby. I'm telling you.
他开始在本身上戳洞
He, uh, started poking holes in Ben.
他把碎冰锥放进一个盒子
He put the ice pick in a box.
他把盒子放在哪里
Where did they put this box?
一个架子上
On a shelf.
房♥子里
In the house.
布莱克
Blake?
怎么了
Yeah, what's up?
我应该是弄清楚了
I think I figured it out.
在架子上找一个木头盒子
Check every shelf in that house for a wooden box.
盒子里有什么
What's in the box?
这个案子的答案
The answer to this case.
我让布莱克搜索房♥子
So I had Blake search that house
找盒子里的碎冰锥
for that ice pick in a box,
我把盒子拿给你
and then I presented that box to you.
你想起来了吗
Is that coming back to you?
记得 记得
Yeah. Yeah.
就是这个吗
Is that it?
没错
Yes, it is.
我们在乔的卧室里找到的
We found it in Joe's bedroom.
冰锥在里面吗
Was the ice pick in there?
在 达莉娅
Yes, Daria.
里面还有一些你的东西
Along with some of your things.
乔之所以一直抓着凯莉不放
The reason Joe hung on to Carrie
是因为在你逃跑后 他需要另一个搭档
is because after you escaped, he needed another partner.
什么
What?
你在说什么呀
What are you talking about?
通常情况下 当受害者被俘虏时
Often when someone's held captive,
他们可能会被迫做一些不堪想象的事
they're forced to do the unthinkable.
我们在冰锥上发现了你的指纹 达莉娅
Your prints were found on that ice pick, Daria.
在那些受害者身上扎洞的人不是科比
I wasn't Coby who put the holes in those victims.
而是你
It was you.
什么 你 你搞错了
What? You're -- you're wrong.
不 我没有
No, I'm not.
-摩根探员 -爱伦 你别说话
- Agent Morgan -- - Ellen, just listen.
这是事实
these are facts.
达莉娅 你才是有强迫症的人
Daria, you're the one with OCD.
是你把那个地方打扫得那么干净
You're the one who kept that place clean.
乔逼你参与其中
Joe forced you to participate.
而且他还逼你替他清理犯罪现场
And he made you clean up after his crimes.
这就是他控制你的方式 达莉娅
It's how he controlled you, Daria.
为了应对这些痛苦 你的大脑失控了
And to deal with the pain, your mind had just snapped.
你的大脑让你认为参与其中的另有其人
It let you think that it was someone else
并且那个人就是他的朋友科比
who was participating, his friend Coby.
这 这不是真的
It's... it's not true.
不是真的
Not true.
抱歉 但这就是真♥相♥ 是他逼你那么做的
Sorry, but it is. It is. He made you do it.
-动手 -不要 不要
- Do it! - No! No!
动手不然我就杀了她 快点
Do it or I'll kill her. Now!
-不 不 -达莉娅 这不是你的错
- No! No! - Daria, it's not your fault.
听见了吗 这不是你的错
Do you hear me? It's not your fault.
-不 -你毫无选择
- No! - You had no choice.
不
No!
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
达莉娅 宝贝
Daria, baby...
不 不
No! No!
我爱他
I loved him.
所以我才做出那些事
That's why I did those things.
过了一段时间 他都不需要逼我了
After a while, he didn't even have to ask me to do it.
我就 我就自己主动做了
I just...I just did it.
等一下
Wait a minute.
是你自己要折磨那些人的
Did you torture people on your own?
那是他所希望的
That's what he wanted.
他爱我
He loved me.
他把我留在身边一整年
He kept me for a whole year.
其他人他只留几个星期而已
The other ones he just had for a few weeks.
达莉娅 如果乔再让你伤害别人 你会照做吗
Daria, would you hurt someone again if Joe asked you to?
要是他愿意的话
If he wanted.
他是我男朋友
He's my boyfriend.
我爱他
I loved him.
我仍然爱他
I still love him.
不好意思打扰了 达莉娅该吃药了
Excuse me, but it's time for Daria to take her medicine.
好的
Ok.
我们聊完了
We're done.
达莉娅
Daria...
我要出去跟你姐姐谈谈
I'm gonna step outside and speak with your sister.
怎么样 顺利吗
How did it go?
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表