What are you doing?
我不会走的 华♥莱♥士♥
I'm not leaving, Wallace.
闭嘴
Shut up.
闭嘴
Shut up!
我说最后一次 给我滚
I'm not going to tell you again-- get out!
我会为了你离开他
I would have left him for you.
骗子
Liar!
你为什么不相信我
Why don't you believe me?
因为你骗了我 你从没爱过我
Because you lied to me! You never loved me!
我爱过你 华♥莱♥士♥
Yes, I did, Wallace.
不
No!
我爱你 华♥莱♥士♥
I loved you, Wallace.
别再骗我了
Stop lying!
我爱你
I loved you.
不要伤害我
Don't hurt me.
我爱你
I loved you.
我爱你 我爱你
I loved you. I loved you.
我爱你
I loved you!
出什么事了
What's going on?
没事
Nothing.
一直尖叫 我根本没办法集中注意力
I heard you screaming. I can't concentrate.
那就给我搬家
Then move.
你说什么
What did you say?
我说 搬家
I said move!
不然等你下次再来敲我的门
Because the next time you knock on my door
那就是你最后一次上楼了
will be the last time you come up those steps.
海瑟的DNA跟在死者胃部发现的牙齿吻合
Heather's DNA sample matches the tooth found in our victim's stomach.
加西亚 嫌犯喂给其他被害人
Garcia, Heather Clarke is the victim
吃的正是海瑟·克拉克
that our unsub's been feeding to the others.
天呐
Yikes.
看看她是否跟人结怨
See if she has any enemies.
没有 她是公♥司♥的首席区域经理
No. She was her company's top regional manager.
她看上去很可爱
She--she looks loved.
那么嫌犯的愤怒大概是由来已久了
Well, the unsub's rage has probably been brewing for a long time.
很可能在杀死她以前很久
And he most likely expressed his disdain for her
就表达过对她的蔑视
long before he killed her.
宝贝 查一下中学的记录
Baby girl, check middle and high school records.
没有 没有记录
No, zero, zero. There's nothing there.
肯定会有线索
There's got to be something.
看看她父母有没有申请过限制令
See if her parents ever filed a restraining order.
还真有
Oh, creepy bingo.
海瑟16岁时
When Heather was 16,
跟一个叫华♥莱♥士♥·海恩斯的人分手了
she broke up with a guy named Wallace Hines.
华♥莱♥士♥没有理性地接受分手
Wallace did not take the breaking up well.
他的情绪持续恶化
He went into an emo downward spiral.
海瑟
Heather!
海瑟
Heather!
海瑟
Heather!
华♥莱♥士♥后来怎样了
What happened to Wallace?
他入院了
He was hospitalized.
没事的 宝贝 一切都会好起来的
It's ok, honey. Everything is gonna be ok.
后来的十多年间 他不断住院
In fact, he's been in and out of institutions for over a decade.
他患上了急性妄想障碍症
He suffers from acute delusional disorder.
他现在住哪儿
Where is he now?
他一直跟母亲住 不过最近
He was living with his mom until very recently.
他搬到离她两英里的地方
He moved two miles away from her,
就在凶杀范围区域的正中♥央♥
right smack in the middle of the hunting zone.
华♥莱♥士♥杀死了海瑟 但仍未能宣泄怒火
So Wallace killed Heather, and when that didn't alleviate his rage,
然后开始杀害其他女性
he began killing other women.
把地址发给我们
Send us both addresses.
布莱克 你和里德通知海瑟的父母
Blake, you and Reid notify Heather's parents.
华♥莱♥士♥·海恩斯
Wallace Hines!
华♥莱♥士♥ 你迟到了
Wallace, you're late.
我忘拿包了
I forgot my bag.
我们中午要招待新娘送礼会和桥牌俱乐部
We got a bridal shower and a bridge club lunch.
你是不是还忘了怎么做菜
Did you forget how to cook, too?
没有
No.
那就快去换衣服 好多菜要做
Then go get changed. We got food to make.
他以前的卧室里都是海瑟的照片
His old bedroom was full of pictures of Heather,
但是头部都被他剪掉了
but he's cut the heads off of all of them.
这是怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
我是联调局的霍奇纳探员
I'm Agent Hotchner with the FBI.
我们在找你儿子
We're looking for your son.
为什么 他有麻烦吗
Why? Is he in trouble?
你上次跟他说话是什么时候
When was the last time you spoke to him?
他给我留言 他...
Uh, he left me a message. He, um...
说他很抱歉
Said he was sorry.
他说了要去哪里吗
Did he say where he was going?
他犯了什么事
What did he do?
华♥莱♥士♥ 这上面应该放培根 老兄
Wallace, there was supposed to be bacon on this, man.
没问题
No problem.
好了
There you go.
我找到这个
Hey, I got something.
他在惠勒餐厅上班
He works at Wheeler's.
这个味道怪怪的
This doesn't taste right.
下午好 女士们
Good afternoon, ladies.
进餐时间到
Time to eat.
给我吃
Eat.
华♥莱♥士♥
Wallace...
你在做什么
What are you doing?
把枪放下
Just put the gun down.
恕难从命
I can't do that.
这些人跟你无冤无仇
These people didn't do anything to you.
不 她伤害了我
No, she hurt me...
然后她吃了我
Then she ate me.
行了
Please.
又来了
Oh, here we go.
你伤害了我
You hurt me!
他说什么
What is he talking about?
你知道我在说什么
You know what I'm talking about!
你伤害了我 又吃了我
You hurt me and then you ate me.
真的吗 华♥莱♥士♥
Is that what I did, Wallace?
闭嘴
Shut up.
闭嘴
Shut up!
华♥莱♥士♥ 这些人跟你毫无关系啊
Wallace, these people didn't do anything to you.
不 我有
No, I did.
你伤害了我
You hurt me!
你真♥他♥妈♥说对了
Damn right I did!
别说了
Stop it!
住口
Stop it!
拜托 华♥莱♥士♥
Come on, Wallace.
你知道我爱过你
You know I loved you.
动手吧
Just do it.
动手啊
Do it!
来啊 华♥莱♥士♥
Come on, Wallace.
把枪放下
Hey! Drop the gun.
放下枪
Drop it!
他人呢
Where is he?
从厨房♥跑了
Through the kitchen.
我们在车♥库♥东边 没有看到他
We're at the east end of the garage. We don't have him.
我们的嫌犯逃了
Our suspect is on the loose.
向附近所有管辖区的警官们
I want an APB put out to all our officers
发出通缉通告
in neighboring jurisdictions.
有发现吗
Anything?
所有单位注意 所有单位注意
All units, all units --
现通缉华♥莱♥士♥·海恩斯
we have an APB on a Wallace Hines
涉嫌惠勒餐厅枪击案
wanted in a shooting at Wheeler's restaurant.
嫌犯携有武器 十分危险
He is armed and dangerous.
这里是5-5-D
5-5-David,
我刚刚看到武装嫌犯沿霍顿街南行了
I just saw armed suspect going south down Holden.
嫌犯驾驶一辆深色的福特金牛
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表