This whole fit test is altogether different. Now suck it up!
-天啊 -起来
- Oh, my God. - Let's go!
好吧 好吧 好吧 知道你们到极限了
All right, all right, all right. Enough is enough.
我还是说实话吧
I guess I gotta let the cat out of the bag.
我其实已经把你们的测试取消了
I kind of already had your fit test waived.
什么
What?
小妞 你想想
Yeah. Baby girl, think about it.
你根本不用出外勤
You're not even in the field.
而你这个帅小伙出外勤的时间已经足够过关的了
And pretty Ricky, you already got enough case hours to qualify.
这只是为了我爽一下而已
This was just a good time for me.
我要杀了他
I'm gonna kill him.
我胳膊要是能举的起来的话 我就帮你按住他
If I can manage to lift my arms, I'll hold him down.
我开始有劲了
I'm regaining my strength.
我就说你们该早告诉我的
I told you you should have said something.
我就说
I said -- hey -- uh, hey --
我要杀了你
I'll kill you!
友谊让你生活中的美好加倍
"Friendship multiplies the good of life
而邪恶减半
and divides the evil."
巴尔塔沙·葛拉西安[西班牙作家]
Baltasar Gracian.
我也要杀了你
I'm gonna kill you, too!
我要杀了你
I'm gonna kill you!
现在还爽吗
You like that?
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表