He's being charged and tried right here.
很好
Good.
你的团队很不错
You got a good team.
的确
We do.
欢迎
Welcome.
谢谢
Thanks.
你总是在这待到这么晚吗
You always here this late?
差不多吧
Pretty much, yeah.
今天每次大家提到你的名字
Every time your name was mentioned today
我都不能直接说
and every time I didn't say,
是啊 我认识他 我在说谎
hey, yeah, I know him, I'm lying.
我知道这不容易 我也不喜欢这样
I know it's not easy. I don't like it either.
马特 我们周围的都是些侧写师
We're surrounded by profilers, Matt.
哪怕只是一个眼神不注意 他们都能看出来
One side glance and they're gonna figure it all out.
我们出外勤时分成两组是个明智的选择
Well, separating us in the field was smart.
只能这样了
It was the only way.
我 我明白我们不能告诉他们的理由
Look, I -- I know why we can't tell them.
我真的明白 但是
I get that, but...
我们以后也不能老是进行这种对话
we can't have too many of these conversations either.
那个案子可能再有个一两年都不会结案
That case could stay open for a couple years.
已经过了快三年了
It's already been almost 3.
你是因为我才接受这个职位的吗
Did you take this position because of me?
不是
No.
相信我 我今早前脚刚踏进胡佛大厦
Trust me, I walked into the Hoover Building this morning
后脚就被上头叫我马上开车到匡迪科
and was told to drive out to Quantico immediately.
看来是有人加速了这个调令
So someone put this transfer on the fast track.
国♥务♥院♥吗
State?
就算是 他们也不会承认的
They wouldn't admit it if they did.
那倒是
True.
这个 我们
This, um...us...
你不生我气了吧
we're good, right?
不气了
Yeah.
好
Ok.
明早航♥空♥航♥天♥博物馆见
You want to meet at the Air and Space in the morning,
来几次冲刺跑
run some sprints?
我要给家人做早饭
I'm going to make breakfast for my boys.
好计划
Great plan.
回家吗
Going home?
是啊
Yeah.
科鲁兹你呢
Cruz?
我还有工作要做 晚安
I've got some work to do. Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
你还好吧
You good?
一切都好
Yeah. All good.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表