Barbara Marciniak.
你跑了多远
How far did you run?
不知道 我不停地跑
I don't know. I just kept going.
然后就跑到了路边
Then I got to the edge of the road.
你有女朋友吗
Do you have a girlfriend?
有
Yes, I do.
我以前也有个男朋友
I used to have a boyfriend.
我很想他
I miss him.
达莉娅
Daria?
你逃的时候 不怕他们找到你吗
When you ran, weren't you afraid they might find you?
怕 但我希望有别人先找到我
Yeah. But I was hoping someone else would find me first.
那时候你们在哪
Where were you?
我们在赶来的路上
We were on our way.
三名被害人年龄不同
These 3 victims vary in age
最后一次出现的公共场所和时间也不同
and were last seen in various public locations on different days.
显然嫌犯的绑♥架♥方法
Our unsub clearly employs an abduction method
男女通吃
that works with both men and women.
女性被害人有被性侵的迹象
The female victims had signs of sexual assault
但男性没有
while the male did not.
这说明强♥奸♥具有情境性
That means the rapes are situational.
他还知道从哪里刺伤被害人
He also knew where to stab the victims
不会导致被害人当场死亡
without killing them right away.
穿刺癖的本质通常是性♥欲♥
Piquerism is usually sexual in nature,
在不限性别的被害人案例中不常见
and it's not often found in mixed gender victimology.
他很可能是个虐待狂
He's probably a sadist who's getting immense pleasure
从被害人的痛苦中获得巨大快♥感♥
from his victims' suffering.
我刚发现第二名被害人
Guys, I just found out that the second victim,
克洛伊·雷诺兹 是一名穆♥斯♥林♥教♥徒♥
Chloe Reynolds, she's muslim.
第一名被害人 玛琳 是黑人
The first victim, Marlene, is black.
也许最后的那起谋杀是仇恨犯罪
Maybe the most recent killing is a hate crime,
就像马修·谢巴德一案那样
similar to Matthew Shepard.
[大学生同性恋 遭反同人士残虐 送医后不治]
加西亚 查到本的性取向了吗
Garcia, do we know Ben's sexual orientation?
我现在就去查
I'll start digging.
你逃出去 一路狂奔 当时在想些什么
So after you escaped and started running, what were you thinking?
我想回去救凯莉
I wanted to go back for Carrie.
可我做不到
I couldn't do that.
为什么 你觉得会发生什么
Why not? What did you think was happening?
我知道她会因为我们的逃跑而被惩罚
I knew she'd be punished for what we did.
-求你 -还要跑吗
- Please! - You were gonna run?! Huh?
他会把这事怪罪到她头上
He'd blame her for the escape.
求求你
Please...
我告诉过她不要逃
I--I told her not to.
你没有
No, you didn't.
-是你的主意 -不是的
- This was your idea. - No, it wasn't.
都是你的鬼主意
All your idea!
乔发火的时候 都会失控吗
When Joe got mad, was he always out of control?
他对你们做了什么
What did he do to you?
告诉我细节 达莉娅
I need the details, Daria.
他会拳打脚踢 打得我们一周都没法看清东西
He'd punch us so hard, we couldn't see for a week.
会把我们绑在散热器上
He'd tie us to the radiator.
天哪 我恨死那个散热器了
God, I hated that radiator.
救命 救命
Help me! Help me!
你知道你没办法回去救凯莉
So you knew there was no way you could go back to help Carrie.
我怎么救
How could I?
你也看到了他们对本做了什么
You saw what they did to Ben.
他们也可能会那样对我
They would have done that to me.
本就是被挂在这里
So this is where Ben was hung.
我没看到血迹
I don't see any blood.
犯罪现场异常整洁
Crime scene's incredibly neat.
看起来稻草人是被轻放在地上
The scarecrow looks like it was gently placed.
大路离这里也挺远
It's quite a distance from the road, too.
没有胎痕
There aren't any tire tracks
说明他不是开车来的
to suggest he drove a vehicle out here.
你觉得本多重
How much do you think Ben weighed?
大概175磅
A buck 75, maybe.
那么嫌犯停好车
Ok, so, our unsub parks his vehicle,
扛着一具千疮百孔的
carries a mutilated guy
死沉死沉的尸体 穿过田地
who's practically dead weight through a field,
当做稻草人似的挂起来 没有帮手
strings him up like a scarecrow, alone,
还没被别人发现
and no one sees anything.
我不信
I'm not buying.
你觉得他有人帮忙
You think he had help.
他不可能一个人完成
He couldn't have done it alone.
一定有同伙
He must've had a partner.
乔 要用的东西都带上了吗
Hey there, Joe, you got everything you need?
可能会下雪 结冰
Could be snow, ice.
我带了绳子 锁链 清理用氨水和碎冰锥
I got ropes, chains, ammonia to clean up, and ice picks.
你和你的碎冰锥 确定不用我一起去吗
You and your ice picks. You sure you don't want me to come?
这事总是你在做 这次换我来
You always take care of this stuff. I got this one.
如果需要 我过几天去那找你
You need me, I'll meet you up there in a couple days.
马上就开始你的公路之旅了 凯莉
You're going on a road trip, Carrie.
每个人身上的印记都相似吗
Were the markings similar on everyone?
伤口深两毫米 差不多都相隔1.27厘米
2-millimeter holes, almost 1.27 centimeters apart.
伤口之间的距离
There are microscopic differences
差别很小
in the distances between the wounds.
这个短一毫米
This one's one millimeter shorter.
这不是干草叉或者农具造成的
This is not the work of a hay fork or a farming implement.
这些洞口太小了
The holes are too small.
我看这更像是碎冰锥造成的
I think it's most likely an ice pick.
凶手得小心翼翼地把冰锥
So the killers carefully jab the ice pick
戳进皮肤里面才能造成这样的伤口
into the skin to set the pattern.
没错 然后他们在其他被害人身上重复
Exactly. Then they replicated it on the other victims.
嫌犯可能在整个折磨过程中
The unsubs would have had to stand over the body
都站在被害人身旁
during the torture.
他的手法很熟练
It's actually quite masterful.
下手的人很有自♥制♥力
Whoever did this was extremely controlled.
而且根据犯罪现场的洁净程度来看
Add that to the neatness of the crime scene,
我认为我们的嫌犯有强迫症
I think we're looking for someone with OCD.
他太过严谨了
The precision is astounding.
你们说得没错
You guys were right.
乔很邋遢
Joe was messy.
却让他的朋友把东西收拾干净
He made his friend keep things neat.
能给我举个例子吗
Can you give me an example?
桌子总是擦得很干净
The table was always scrubbed.
碎冰锥也洗得很干净
The ice picks were scrubbed, too.
地板上的每一滴血迹都被擦干净了
Every drop of blood was cleaned from the floor.
每天他们都会说准备怎样杀我们
Every day they would tell us how they would kill us.
把他头砍下来
...chop his head off.
他们有很多变♥态♥的想法
They had sick minds.
不行
No.
我们可以试试
We could try.
可以的 把他们的肉割下来扔到小镇周围
We could. Slice 'em up, scatter them around town.
不行
No.
我想做点变♥态♥的
I want to do something freaky.
懂吗
You know?
能表明自己态度的事
Really make a statement.
恶心 可恨的想法
Sick, hateful minds.
所以我们一开始便把此案视作仇恨犯罪
That's probably why we originally thought this was a hate crime.
我刚和本的姐姐谈过
I just talked to Ben's sister,
据她所说 他不是同性恋
and according to her, he wasn't gay.
这和马修·谢巴德案不一样
We're not looking at another Matthew Shepard situation.
而且第二名死者的父母说
And the second victim's parents said
她不算真正的穆♥斯♥林♥教♥徒♥
that she was not a practicing muslim.
加西亚 发现被害人之间的联♥系♥了吗
Garcia, have you found any connection at all between the victims?
他们就像恐龙和金鱼
They have about as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish.
可以说是天壤之别
The cracker kind.
那被害人就是被随机挑选的了
Then they might be victims of opportunity.
发现另一名被害人 被严重虐待过
Found another vic. She was badly abused.
他们在哪里发现的尸体
Where did they find the body?
她还活着
Oh, she's not dead.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表