with law enforcement is a long one.
我们要找的是有组织犯罪前科的人
We're looking at everyone from organized crime to ex-cons.
如果有前科 那目标应该更明确
If it was an ex-con, the target would likely be more specific,
比如逮捕犯人的警官
like the arresting officer.
各位 我想我知道了丹尼尔一直在重复的五位数
Guys, I think the 5-digit number Daniel's reciting
是警徽编号♥
is a police badge number.
-加西亚 -请讲
- Garcia. - Talk to me.
查一下芝加哥警局编号♥为53699的人员
Run 53699 against a list of Chicago P.D.
超光速查询
Running it as fast as bytes will carry.
53699 查到
53699...I got a hit!
53699属于前警官韦恩·古利诺
53699 is the badge number to a former officer Wayne Gulino.
这些年我们做的一切准备
Everything we've worked for all these years,
都是为了这一刻
it's come to this moment.
让我为你骄傲
Make me proud.
古利诺曾是空军中士
Gulino was an air force sergeant.
他两次前往伊♥拉♥克♥
He served two tours in Iraq.
回国后加入芝加哥警局
When he came home he joined the Chicago P.D.
七年前的今天 他和搭档乔治·斯科特曼
7 years ago today, he and his partner George Scotman
因为刑讯逼供
had their badges stripped
被剥夺警徽
for brutally coercing confessions out of suspects.
一名新来的警员提交了报告
A fellow rookie officer filed a report.
导致内务部门介入调查
That led to an internal affairs investigation.
那位告发的新警员
And that rookie cop who blew the whistle
正是马克·雷耶斯警探
was none other than one detective Mark Reyes.
好的 加西亚
All right, Garcia,
把你查到的古利诺及其搭档的所有资料发过来
send us everything you've got on Gulino and the partner.
古利诺以佩戴警徽为荣
Gulino was defined by his badge,
当他感觉被自己人冤枉
and when he felt wronged by his own kind,
便由爱生恨
the love turned to hate.
布莱克 去跟雷耶斯谈谈 看能发现什么
Blake, go talk to Reyes, see what you can find out.
剩下人去古利诺的住所
The rest of us will go to Gulino's residence.
警探 可以聊两句吗
Detective, can I speak with you for a moment?
当然
Sure.
有新线索吗
Any new leads?
我需要你告诉我们关于
I need you to tell me everything you know
韦恩·古利诺警官的所有信息
about officer Wayne Gulino.
这上面说古利诺的搭档
It says here that Gulino's partner
斯科特曼四年前得癌症去世
Scotman died 4 years ago of cancer.
布兰登和文森特就在斯科特曼死后四周被绑♥架♥
Brandon and Vincent were abducted 4 weeks after Scotman died.
他的死就是导火索
His death had to be the trigger.
今天是古利诺被警方开除
And today marks the seventh anniversary
七周年的日子
of when Gulino was let go from the force.
有人看到皮特森吗
Hey, has anyone seen Peterson?
他在底下证据室
Yeah, I think he's down in evidence.
所以他选择今天发动袭击
Ok, so he chose today to launch his attacks,
表达出他反对警方的意愿
make his big statement against the police force.
现在他知道我们抓住了丹尼尔
And by now he knows that we have Daniel,
找到他只是时间问题
so it's only a matter of time before we find him.
我要找马克·雷耶斯警探
I'm looking for detective Mark Reyes.
注意 准备召集特警
Attention, eyes up. We got a code 10.
我是雷耶斯警探
I'm detective Reyes.
古利诺警官有信息给你
Officer Gulino has a message for you.
你并不想这么做
You don't want to do this.
敢开枪 这个地方就全部炸飞
Shoot me and this whole place goes up.
所有人收回武器
Everybody holster your weapons.
收回武器
Holster your weapons.
我叫洁妮芙 你叫什么
My name's Jennifer. What's your name?
我叫斯蒂芬妮·劳福德
My name is Stephanie Lawford.
我是名士兵 编号♥53699
I'm a soldier. 53699.
我明白你有你的使命
I understand you have your orders,
但是我们可不可以聊一会
but can we talk just a moment?
现在该是你们
It's time for you
听听一名真正的美国英雄声音的时候了
to hear the words of a true American hero.
英雄
Hero?
也就是韦恩·古利诺警官
Officer Wayne Gulino.
哪个英雄会让孩子替自己上战场
What kind of hero sends children to fight his battles?
这个炸♥弹♥是给我之前的战友
This is directed at my former brothers-in-arms,
也是背叛了我的人们
the Chicago Police Department,
那就是芝加哥警局 他们的背叛
who betrayed me, and in doing so,
不仅背叛了我 也背叛了你们发誓要维护的荣誉
betrayed the very honor code you all swore to uphold....
一个滥用自己的权力
A hero isn't someone who
并且伤害无辜的人 称不上英雄
abuses their power and hurts innocent people.
由于你们遭天谴的行为 我的前任搭档
Because of your reprehensible actions, my late partner,
勇敢的乔治·斯科特曼警官去世了
the brave Officer George Scotman died...
你只是他的棋子 对他来讲毫无意义
You're just his patsy. You mean nothing to him.
亲爱的
Sweetie,
他是个英雄
As an unsung hero,
你对他来说只是个编号♥
you're just a number.
一个未得到歌♥颂的英雄
without the honor he deserved.
我可以向你们保证 我们的传承将会被永垂不朽
I can assure you, our legacy will live on forever.
这才不是什么传承 古利诺是个懦夫
This isn't a legacy. Gulino is a coward.
我们职业生涯中
Everything we worked for
所追求的一切指引我来到这一时刻
in our careers had led me to this moment.
现在你们已经尝到了我们正义的复仇的滋味
Now that you've had a taste of our righteous vengeance,
在此警告你们 这仅仅是个开始
be warned, this is just the beginning.
已击伤疑犯
Suspect down!
炸♥弹♥还未拆解
Bomb still active!
叫拆弹小组来
Call the bomb squad!
退后 退后
Stay back. Stay back.
好的 谢谢 加西亚
All right, thanks, Garcia.
显然斯蒂芬妮已经失踪了六年多了
Apparently Stephanie had been missing for a little over 6 years.
她是和他在一起时间最长的人
She's been with him the longest.
也许他认为有个母亲般的人物存在
Maybe he thought having a maternal figure
可以加快他训练那些男孩子们的进程
would help condition the boys faster.
是霍奇
That was Hotch.
他们把两个地点都搜过了 没有古利诺的踪影
They searched both locations for Gulino. He's gone.
斯蒂芬妮只是他用来争取时间的障眼法
Stephanie was just a distraction to buy him some time.
这件事还没完
Well, this isn't over yet.
他自己也说过了 这仅仅是个开始
He said it himself -- this is only the beginning.
如果他采取军队战略的话
Well, if he continues in military fashion,
他就会从失败的行动中撤出 然后重组部队
he'll withdraw from the failed mission and regroup.
问题是 他的藏身之处在哪
The question is, where's his foxhole?
我之前的搭档 勇敢的乔治·斯科特曼警官
"My late partner, the brave Officer George Scotman,
去世时是位无名英雄
died as an unsung hero."
这话不仅是在说他搭档 也是在说古利诺自己
This is as much about his partner as it is about Gulino.
宝贝 把古利诺的搭档 斯科特曼警官
Yeah, baby girl, send us the last known address
生前登记的最后一个地址发给我们
for Gulino's partner, Officer Scotman.
不许动
Don't move.
把手放在我能看到的地方
Put your hands where I can see them.
把手举起来
Put 'em up.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
没事
Yeah.
起来吧
Come on.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的一切将会被用作呈堂证供
Anything you say can and will be use against you in a court of law.
你有权请律师
You have the right to an attorney.
如果你负担不起律师的话
If you can't afford an attorney,
法庭将会为你指派一名律师
one will be provided to you by the court.
你明白我刚刚跟你说的那些权利吗
Do you understand these rights that I've just read you?
过来
Come here.
好了
There you go.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
我叫卡梅隆·帕特森
My name is Cameron Patterson.
我是名士兵
I'm a soldier.
我的编号♥是53699
53699.
是他教你这么说的吗
Is that what he told you to say?
卡梅隆 你以后再也不用说这句话了 知道吗
Cameron, you don't have to say that ever again. Ok?
我们会带你回爸爸妈妈身边的
We're gonna take you to your mom and dad.
权力越大 滥用职权造成的伤害也就越大
"The greater the power, the more dangerous the abuse."
埃德蒙·伯克[爱尔兰政♥治♥家 作家 演说家]
Edmund Burke.
我知道 妈妈
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表