他会逃到一个给他安全感的地方
He'd run to a place where he feels safe.
我猜应该是他母亲家
I'm thinking his mother's.
布莱克和里德正在那里监视
Blake and Reid have that covered.
说吧 加西亚
Go ahead, Garcia.
长官 我交叉对比了
Sir, I have cross-checked the patterns
[美国儿童读物中的人物]
古弗斯 加仑特和他们母亲的生活习惯
of Goofus, Gallant, and their mother
发现了些有趣的事
and I found something interesting.
原来之前每一次华♥莱♥士♥
It turns out that when Wallace got in trouble
找海瑟麻烦的时候
those couple of times with Heather,
卡拉都会让他乘火车去阿尔伯克基
Carla would put him on a train to Albuquerque,
[美国新墨西哥州中部大城]
应该是到她姐姐家住一段时间
presumably to stay with her sister who lives there.
就像躲不掉的瘟神一样 那个华♥莱♥士♥
Like a bad penny, that Wallace,
又坐火车回到格伦代尔
he'd get back on a train to Glendale,
首先只是骚扰海瑟
only to harass the first time,
但之后就直接一刀切 然后 你也知道
and then to chop up and, you know, ugh.
马上去火车站
Head to the train station.
如果能找到他的母亲 就能找到华♥莱♥士♥
If we find the mother, we find Wallace.
卡拉·海恩斯家
我是想说这种错误
I'm just saying it's the kind of mistake
是会断送前程的
that can end careers.
这么说霍奇得不到部门主管的职位了
So Hotch doesn't get the section chief job.
斯宾塞 杰西·简特里威胁
Spencer, Jesse Gentry is threatening
要起诉联调局 索赔金额数百万美元
a multi-million-dollar lawsuit against the bureau.
并不是特指霍奇 我们所有人都可能遭殃
It's not just Hotch, it could be all of us.
那是华♥莱♥士♥在枪战时偷走的那辆车
That's the car Wallace stole from the shootout.
我是特别督查探员斯宾塞·里德
This is SSA Spencer Reid
帕尔梅托街505号♥请求增援
requesting backup at 505 Palmetto Street.
联调局
FBI!
卡拉·海恩斯
Carla Hines!
有人在家吗
Anybody home?
安全
Clear!
安全
Clear.
珠宝仍在卧室 不是入室抢劫
Jewelry's still in the bedroom. This wasn't a robbery.
可能华♥莱♥士♥或杰西来找妈妈了
Maybe Wallace or Jesse came for their mother.
也许吧 但如果是双胞胎中的一个干的
Maybe, but if either twin did this,
他们肯定会有很多疑问
they'd have a lot of questions.
不论是谁 这人一定在试图掩藏什么
Whoever did this was trying to hide something.
卡拉吗
Carla?
我看看
Let's see.
像是生孩子时的文件
It looks like documents from the delivery.
婴儿纪念册中的几页
Pages from a baby book.
一些母亲会保留的东西
Things a mother would keep.
迫不得已时要销毁的东西
And destroy if she had to.
这些证据能揭示被掩盖了30年的真♥相♥
All the evidence of a 30-year secret.
但是我们已经知道是双胞胎
Except we know about the twins.
他们也知道对方的存在
They know about each other.
还有什么是她需要隐瞒的
What's left for her to hide?
醒醒
Wake up.
你知道我是谁吗
You know who I am?
妈妈以前提起过我吗
Did our mother ever talk about me?
没有
No.
为什么她选择了你
Why did she keep you?
你是谁
Who are you?
我是杰西
I'm Jesse.
杰西·简特里
I'm Jesse Gentry.
我就是那个被她送给别人领养的孩子
I'm the one she put up for adoption.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
让我道歉吗
An apology?
我需要答案
I want answers.
给我松绑
Untie me...
然后我们谈谈
and we'll talk.
在知道他们控告你的罪名之后吗
After what they're charging you with?
我才没那么傻
I don't think so.
我们在哪儿
Where are we?
我照看狗的地方
A place I dog-sit.
事务所里一位合伙人的家
One of the partners at my firm.
她出城去了
She's out of town.
这一不幸事件带来的压力
And the stress from this unfortunate incident
刚好给了我放假的机会
has earned me some time off.
他们不会找到我们的
They won't find us.
你想知道什么
What do you want to know?
我想知道我的人生是否就这样毁了
I want to know if my life is over.
我走在街上时 大家会作何反应
How bad it's gonna be when I walk down the street.
我想知道你干过的所有事情
I want to know everything you did.
她还想毁掉出生证明
She also tried to destroy a birth certificate.
看来这位母亲是想毁掉
It still looks like mom was trying to burn everything
跟杰西有关的一切 对吗
that mentioned Jesse, right?
据我的发现 是这样的
Based on what I'm salvaging.
那她为什么没把阿普加评分烧掉
Then why didn't she burn the Apgar scores?
[用于评估新生儿出生时的情况]
这上面有双胞胎的名字
This identifies both twins by name.
她怎么会漏掉这个
How'd she miss this?
不是漏掉的
She didn't.
她烧的是箱子里其它的东西
She burned other sections of the box.
那么这和杰西根本无关
So this isn't about Jesse at all.
她想隐瞒的是其它事
She's trying to hide something else.
我们可以推理一下
If we work deductively
排除残存的资料
based on what survived and eliminate from that,
我们知道她的生产医院 产科医生
we know her hospital, her O.B.,
甚至还有用药信息
even what drugs she took.
但就是没有父亲的信息
But not who the father is.
那父亲是谁
So who's dad?
都是你干的
You did all that?
对那些女人下手
To every one of those women?
天啊
My God.
我不在乎你是否理解
I don't care if you don't understand me.
没人懂我 甚至妈妈也不懂
No one understands me. Not even mom.
但是我理解
But I understand.
等等 我们在这里说话的时候
So wait. While--while we're sitting here talking,
你是在想
are you thinking about--
不
No.
不
No.
杀你没有任何快♥感♥
Killing you won't make me feel any better.
杀那些女人才有
It's those women.
她们看我时的神情
The way they look at me.
觉得我 就像个...
Judging me, like...
失败者一样
I'm a failure.
那是怎么回事
What's that?
这个
There.
我一直这样
Just something that I do.
从记事以来就这样了
I've done it for as long as I can remember.
我上小学时 有个女孩
I went to grade school with this girl.
她曾经扯自己的头发来吃
She used to, uh, pull out her own hair and eat it.
是像那样吗
Is it like that?
真恶心
Gross.
你是在评判她吗
You're judging her?
我只知道当我杀人的时候
All I know is that when I kill...
甚至想到杀人时
or even think about doing it,
我
I...
就会感觉好受些
I feel better.
你不该进监狱
You don't need jail.
你需要帮助
You need help.
是的
Yeah.
谁会帮我呢
Who's gonna help me?
我帮你
I am.
我们毕竟血浓于水
For better or worse, we're related.
所以保护你是我的责任
Which means it's my job to protect you.
我们先躲在这里 等到警♥察♥放松警惕
So we're gonna stay here, until the cops chill out,
然后
and then...
我们过境 去加拿大
we'll cross the border into Canada
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表