Well, the captain wants me to cooperate, that's what.
你们是在浪费时间
But you're wasting your time.
爸爸不这样认为
Dad doesn't seem to think so.
那些孩子和莫里森谋杀案没有关系 好吗
Look, those kids had nothing to do with the Morrison murder, ok?
他们在展望被害
They were killed down on Prospect
是因为他们要去那买♥♥大♥麻♥
because they were out trying to cop some weed.
展望
Prospect?
展望大道 那里犯罪率很高
Uh, Prospect Avenue. It's a high crime area.
是贫民区
It's the hood.
米勒警探 我们无意干涉你们的工作
Detective Miller, I assure you we're not here to intrude.
我很肯定
And I feel certain that
一天之内我们就能确定
in 24 hours we'll be able to discern
这几起案件是否有关联
whether these cases are related.
我们这方面很拿手 斯科特
We're really good at what we do, Scott.
当然了
Of course you are.
艾丽克斯
Alex?
-过来 -爸爸
- There. - Dad.
好久不见
Oh...been so long.
你气色不错 抱歉我来晚了
You look good. I'm sorry I'm a little late.
我之前在加里蒂的办公室
I was down in Garrity's office.
你一定是霍奇纳
You must be Hotchner.
-是我 先生 -我是达蒙·米勒
- Yes, sir. - Damon Miller.
幸会
Very nice to meet you.
感谢你们过来
Appreciate you coming,
谢谢你把我的闺女照顾得这么好
and thanks for taking such good care of my girl.
那你们准备从哪里着手
So what's the plan of attack?
此地基本与世隔绝
This place is pretty isolated.
要想把别人殴打致死
It helps to be out in the sticks
这里还真是个好选择
if you're going to beat someone to death.
听起来像是经验之谈啊
You sound like you speak from experience.
大卫·莫里森今年50岁 是名小说家
David Morrison was a 50-year-old novelist
还是训练有素的铁人三项选手
and apparently an accomplished triathlete.
这地方很适合伏击
Good place for an ambush.
但为什么要袭击这么健壮的人
But why pick the in-shape guy?
可能莫里森就是凶手的目标
Morrison could have been a target.
也许他认识凶手
Maybe he knew his killer.
他们之间可能有矛盾
But they may have had some kind of a beef.
殴打致死绝对是因为私人恩怨
Beating someone to death is personal.
需要强烈的怒气驱使
It takes a lot of anger.
不明嫌犯一定也很强壮
Well, the unsub's got to be physically fit himself.
没错 只有很强壮的人
Yeah, he would have to be
才能做出如此残暴的事
to maintain that level of violence.
或许也跟嗑了药有关
He could also be on drugs.
很有可能
That's a good bet.
那么 看起来是突然袭击
All right, so, it looks like it's a blitz attack.
你觉得他是怎么动手的
How do you think he did it?
首先嫌犯跟踪过莫里森
Well, the unsub stalks Morrison
知道他会在这里晨跑
and figures out that this is where he takes his morning run.
然后躲在这里等待时机
Then he waits, hides,
发动突然袭击
jumps him.
也可能他跟着被害人来到这里
Or he follows him out here,
追上了他
runs him down,
即便莫里森是铁人三项选手
even though Morrison is a triathlete.
希望别再有人被这家伙盯上了
Well, I just hope this guy doesn't have any more targets.
如果他急需泄愤并对此上瘾
If this is rage and addiction...
那事情还远未结束
he's not done.
我只是想说
I'm just saying,
你应该先给我打个电♥话♥ 爸爸
you could have called me, dad.
直接去找我的上司
Going straight to my boss?
还有她
Oh, and her.
你这样让我的脸往哪放
I mean, how do you think this makes me look?
为了什么 就因为你的直觉
Because why? Because you have a hunch?
那如果我给你打了电♥话♥ 你会怎么说
And what would you have said if I'd called?
我会
I'd...
正因为如此
Exactly.
而且她从来都不会主动加以援手
And it's not like she would ever reach out and offer.
她都五年没回过家了
She hasn't been home in 5 years.
要想见她一面我还得飞到华盛顿去
I had to fly out to Washington just to see her.
我还在这站着呢
I'm right here, you know.
听着 我只是想说 爸爸
Look, all I'm saying, dad,
警局现在最不需要的
is the last thing this department needs
就是让联调局的连环杀手搜捕
is some bad press that comes
给我们带来负面影响
from an FBI serial killer hunt.
不对
No.
警局现在最不需要的
The last thing this department needs
是逍遥法外的连环杀手
is a serial killer on the loose.
她说得没错
She's right.
而且你心知肚明
And you know it.
你知道吗 爸爸
You know what, dad?
知道什么
What?
要说什么 说啊 快说 说出来
What?! Come on, come on, speak up.
你已经退休了
You're retired.
他已经退休了
He's--he's retired.
好吗 为什么要在跟你无关的地方指手画脚
Ok? And why are you sticking your nose where it doesn't belong?
因为我是你父亲
Because I am your father
在我死之前 只要我喜欢
and I will stick my nose wherever
我想怎么干涉就怎么干涉
I damn well please until the day I die,
而且以我的年纪也活不了几天了
and given my age, that day ain't too far off.
-爸爸 -怎么了 我老了
- Dad... - What? I'm old.
但我跟你做个交易
But I'll make you a deal.
只要你们俩开始有点兄妹样子
You two both start acting like you're related
我就不再多嘴
and I'll butt out.
要想抓住这个家伙
The only way you're gonna catch this guy
你们俩得同心协力
is if you do it together.
没有 只有些许咖♥啡♥因♥
No, just a little caffeine.
他的毒理检验没查出其他东西
Other than that, his tox screen was negative.
他的脖子周围有很严重的瘀伤
That pretty heavy bruising around his neck.
对 他是窒息而死
Yeah. Cause of death was asphyxiation.
你看颈椎这里有奇怪的小裂缝
And you see this odd little cervical fracture right here?
他应该是被锁喉了
It looks like he got put in some kind of choke hold.
把别人掐死已经很难了
Choking someone out is hard enough,
但他还同时把别人的脖子都弄断了
but to break their neck while you do it?
是啊 这家伙浑身蛮劲
Yeah, well, he was a strong son of a bitch.
断了四根肋骨 左臂的桡骨被打碎
4 ribs were broken, radius in his left arm was shattered,
颅骨线性骨折 下巴严重受伤
linear fracture in his skull, broken jaw,
还有脾脏破裂
and a ruptured spleen.
你觉得他使用武器了吗
Can you tell if he used a weapon?
应该没有 看到这里的淤伤了吗
I don't think he did. See this bruising right here?
他应该是赤手空拳
It looks like he used his bare hands,
也有可能是被踢的
maybe his boots.
但被害人很快就窒息而死了
But he was suffocated fairly quickly.
大部分伤都是死后造成的
Most of this is postmortem.
凶手肯定嗑药了
This guy had to be on something.
此话怎讲
Why do you say that?
因为他已经发狂了
Because he went berserk.
并不仅仅是因为愤怒
This is more than just rage.
有被性侵过的痕迹吗
Was there any evidence of sexual assault?
没有
None.
汤米·巴恩斯或是梅丽莎·霍桑死时并非如此
It wasn't like this with Tommy Barnes or Melissa Hawthorne.
那两个被杀害的高中生吗
Those two high school kids who were killed.
报告上说他们身上没有任何死后造成的伤
The report says that they didn't have any postmortem wounds.
天啊 你认为是同一人所为
God, you think it's the same guy?
你还要再问一遍吗
Do we have to go through this again?
不是都写在报告里了吗
Isn't it all in your report?
很抱歉 巴恩斯先生
I apologize, Mr. Barnes.
我知道你很难受
I know this is hard.
我们只是想彻查一下
We're just trying to be thorough
这样才能早日抓到杀害你儿子的凶手
so we can catch whoever did this to your son.
我的所有回答都和一年之前一样
All my answers are the same they were a year ago.
但因为是你最先发现
But since you were the one
汤米和梅丽莎的尸体
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表