我们认为死者胸部的刺伤
We believe the stabbing in the chest is symbolic
代表着嫌犯未能满足的性需求
of unfulfilled sexual desire.
他们的作案手法♥正♥在退化
Their M.O. is deteriorating, and this is evidenced by the fact
这一点从首次有被害人成功逃生就可以看出
that for the first time a victim successfully escaped.
所以他们现在都是临时起意
So they're improvising now,
不再遵守既定的规则 变得更为无所顾忌
breaking their own rules and becoming even more reckless.
这会在同伙之间引起嫌隙
This could cause a rift in the partnership,
可能导致嫌犯虐人方式的变化
and it may result in changes
或者升级
or escalation to the torturous behavior.
现在有名被害人在医院
Now, we do have one hospitalized victim,
不过她被长♥期♥囚禁 饱受虐待
but her abuse and length of captivity,
再加上在车祸中受的伤
along with the injuries sustained in the car accident,
她现在正处于分♥裂♥状态
have left her in a dissociative state.
目前来看 我们认为她至少被关了十个月
At this point, we believe she was held for at least 10 months,
比其他被害人被关的时间都长
which is much longer than any of the other victims.
说明她在占主导地位的嫌犯心目中
This means that she held a very special place
占有特殊的地位
in the dominant unsub's fantasies.
失去她只会让他更为恼火
Losing her will only increase his anger.
所以他必须在人更多的地方
That's why he feels compelled to display his victims
展示死者的尸体
in a more public way.
他想让其他人感受到他的熊熊怒火
He wants others to feel the full force of his outrage.
还有 鉴于过去两小时内又有尸体被发现
Also, since another victim was found within the last two hours,
我们认为他在加快杀人的节奏
we believe the kills are accelerating.
你喜欢他 对吗
Oh. You liked him, huh?
-不要 不要 -看着
- No! No! - Watch.
看着
Watch!
不要 求你了
No, please!
我本可以阻止他们
I could have stopped them.
我本可以阻止这一切
I could have stopped this.
你的确阻止他们了 达莉娅
You did, Daria.
查明你的身份是我们破案的关键
Getting your I.D. let to a break in the case.
你不记得了吗
Don't you remember that?
不记得
No.
-不是的 -是这样的
- No. - Yes.
查明你的身份
Finding out who you were
揭示出一切
opened everything up.
尸体被遗弃在这片地区
This is the area where the bodies are being dropped.
方圆大概为10英里
It's basically a 10-mile radius.
但狩猎区域要再向外扩展20英里
But the hunting zone extends another 20 miles.
可能住在那片区域
Probably lives somewhere in there.
刚刚接到警监从布鲁克林打来的电♥话♥
The Police Captain just called from Brooklyn.
说她认出这位被害人了
Says she recognized our Jane Doe.
她名叫达莉娅·杉森
Her name is Daria Samsen.
她的亲属正赶往这里
They're sending a relative now.
她们是什么关系
What's their relationship?
是她的姐姐 她乘了下一班火车过来
It's her sister. She's on the next train up.
大约一年前
About a year ago,
达莉娅是康奈尔大学的医学生
Daria was a med student at Cornell.
有一天她去工作 然后就此人间蒸发
She went to work one day and just vanished.
我们到处都找过了
We looked everywhere.
发过传♥单♥ 登过布告
Put up flyers, billboards.
我以为她被杀了
I thought she was murdered.
你最后一次见她是什么时候
When was the last time you saw her?
她失踪那天
The day she went missing.
我送她去上班
I dropped her off at work.
她在一家餐馆兼♥职♥
She had a part-time job at a diner.
她想要请我喝咖啡
She would...she would hook me up with coffee.
你记得那天有什么不寻常的事吗
Do you remember anything strange about that day?
那天天气怎么样
What was the weather like?
那天很冷 特别冷
It was cold. It was very cold.
当我们朝餐馆走时 经过了一辆卡车
When we headed to the door, we walked by a truck.
有人在里面吗
Was there anyone inside of it?
有个男的 是白人
There was this guy. A white guy.
他说什么了吗
Did he say anything?
他就看着达莉娅 然后说
He just looked at Daria and he said...
你就跟一捆新的百元大钞一样漂亮
You're about as pretty as a stack of new 100s.
他长什么样
What did he look like?
身材很好 挺帅的
He was built. Good-looking.
大概三十多岁
Probably mid-30s.
你妹妹对他说什么了吗
Did your sister say anything to him?
她冲他笑了下
She smiled back at him.
他说是在等他妈妈 他妈妈在
He told her he was waiting for his mom who was in...
我妈妈在街对面的理疗所
My mother's in Physical Therapy across the street.
街对面的理疗所
...Physical Therapy across the street.
卡车上有什么明显的标志吗
Was there anything identifiable on the truck?
保险杠贴纸 贴标什么的
Bumper stickers. Decals.
是蓝色的卡车
Uh, it was-- it was blue.
车有点脏
Kind of dingy.
你还记得别的吗 好好想想
Is that all you can see? Think back.
我看到了他的部分车牌
I can see part of his license plate.
是543L
Uh, 543l...
我还听到了调度员的声音
But I hear a dispatcher.
调度员说了什么
What is the dispatcher saying?
在里德利街和西街的锅炉坏了
We got a broken furnace at Ridley and West.
有锅炉坏了
There was a broken furnace.
找到了
Yes.
找到了 康威电力公♥司♥有个员工叫乔·巴克纳
Yes. There's a Joe Bachner of Conway Electric.
正在调出他的资料
Pulling up his records now.
没错 就是我们要找的人
Booyah, this is our guy.
他是什么人
What's his background?
他是正直公民旅团剧院的成员
He is a member of the Upright Citizens Brigade,
[纽约地下喜剧剧场]
他言辞犀利 善于讽刺
he says with biting sarcasm.
15年前 因斗殴坐过牢
In and out of jail, for battery, 15 years ago.
曾被指控绑♥架♥一名女性
Once accused of kidnapping a woman,
但随后她撤销了指控
but then she dropped the charges.
我们很确定乔是我们要找的人之一
We were pretty sure that Joe was one of our guys,
但需要你再帮我们确认下
but we just needed you to I.D. him to be sure.
达莉娅
Daria?
达莉娅
Daria.
是我
Hey, it's me.
听着 我要给你看张照片
Listen, I need to show you another picture.
你知道这是谁吗
Do you know who this is?
达莉娅 你认识这个人吗
Daria, do you know this man?
让他
Get...
让他离我远点
get him away from me.
让他离我远点
Get him away from me.
达莉娅 达莉娅 亲爱的
Daria... Daria, honey.
亲爱的 我来了
Honey, I'm here.
你认出了乔 帮我们拿到了他的地址
You I.D.ing Joe helped us get his address
让我们能直接去他家
and led us straight to his place.
对
Yeah...
但事情的经过并非你想的那样
But you got the story wrong.
怎么说
How?
你一年前就是这样告诉我的 达莉娅
That's exactly what you told me a year ago, Daria.
对 但我现在回忆起别的事情了
Yeah, but I remember more now.
我并不是在快餐店门口被乔绑♥架♥的
Joe didn't abduct me in front of the diner.
我是自愿地上了他的卡车
I got into his truck willingly.
你说什么
What are you saying?
他看起来人不错
He seemed nice.
我下班后 我们一起去吃了晚饭
After work, Joe took me out for dinner.
接下来我能想起来的 就是
The next thing I knew, I woke up...
我醒来发现自己在小屋里 被绑起来了
in the shed and I was all--all tied up.
你中了乔的计 所有人都中计了
Joe used a ruse. He did that with everyone.
那她们都爱上他了吗
Did they all fall in love with him?
没有吧
No?
我猜也是
That's what I thought.
我喜欢待在那
I liked being there.
让他碰我
I let him touch me
这样我就不会挨打
and then I wouldn't get beat.
我会亲吻他
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表