巷子里有什么
What do you see in the alley?
有个垃圾桶
Uh, there's a dumpster.
好 继续 继续
Ok, keep going. Keep going.
不行 他压着我
No, I can't. He's-- he's on top of me.
汉娜 你现在很安全 知道吗
Hannah, you're in a safe place. Ok?
我陪着你呢
I'm right here with you.
不要
No--
你还看见了什么
What else do you see?
门那边有对情侣
There's a couple on the other side of the fence.
正开门上车
They're getting into their car.
我试着求救
I'm trying to scream for help,
但他的手捂住了
but his hand is covering--
你能认出那是什么车吗
Can you make out the type of car?
-不能 -为什么
- No. - Why not?
中间挡了什么东西
There's something in the way.
是什么
What?
有个钩子
The--the hook.
钩子 什么样的钩子
A hook? What kind of hook?
鱼钩还是冰锚
A fishing hook? An ice hook?
不 比那个大 挂在一个大东西上
No, larger than that. It's attached to something big.
像是辆车吗
Like a vehicle?
有一个大的金属臂
There's a large metal arm.
是 等等 是辆拖车
It's a--wait, it's a tow truck.
很好
Ok, great.
你能辨认出车型吗
Can you make out any identifying marks?
颜色或是牌照号♥
Color? License plate number?
茶色 或者白色 我不确定
Uh, tan, maybe white. I'm not sure.
好 现在注意凶手
Ok, now focus on him.
不
No...
他穿着什么
What is he wearing?
某种工服
Some sort of work uniform.
很油腻
It's greasy.
好的 汉娜 汉娜 下面的问题很关键
Ok, now, Hannah-- Hannah, this is important.
他带着工牌吗
Does he have on a name patch?
天啊 他就要动手了
Oh, God, it's about to happen!
工牌 注意工牌好吗
The patch. Look at the patch, ok?
不 不
No! No!
艾伦
Alan.
他叫艾伦
His name was Alan.
很好
Ok.
谢谢
Thank you.
我是艾伦 请留言 谢谢
It's Alan. Leave a message. Thanks.
还是我 你在哪
Hi, it's me again. Where are you?
我给你留了三条信息了
I've left you 3 messages.
我正在出门
Ok, I'm heading out the door.
拜
Bye.
茱蒂丝·安德森 联调局
Judith Anderson! FBI!
举起手来
Show us your hands!
放下
Drop it!
谁来告诉我怎么回事
Tell me what's going on. Somebody, please.
怎么了
What's happening?
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
但你所说的一切都将作为呈堂证供
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of law.
你有权请律师
You have the right to an attorney.
她一言不发
She hasn't even said a word.
都没问她丈夫在哪
Hasn't even asked where her husband is.
因为她知道答案
Because she knows the answer.
她在隐藏什么
She's hiding something.
DNA测试结果
DNA results.
酒店房♥间里发现的避孕套
The condom found in the hotel room.
你们得看看
You're gonna want to take a look at that.
茱蒂丝 我是艾丽克斯
Hi, Judith. My name's Alex.
需要喝点什么吗
Can I get you anything to drink?
我想打个电♥话♥
I'd like to make a phone call.
给谁打
To who?
你丈夫吗
Your husband?
马上就是你们结婚20周年纪念日了
You're coming up on your 20th anniversary.
恭喜
Congratulations.
那可相当不容易
That is a huge accomplishment.
我们找到了一个有艾伦DNA的避孕套
We recovered a used condom with Alan's DNA in it.
没什么奇怪的
Nothing odd about that,
但你做了子♥宫♥切除
except you've had a hysterectomy.
既然不会怀孕为什么要用避孕套呢
So, why use condoms if you can't conceive?
你看上去了解不少
You seem to know a lot.
你说呢
You tell me.
你看上去不像是会出轨的类型
Well, you just don't strike me as the unfaithful type.
而艾伦就完全不一样了
I mean, Alan, on the other hand, he's a different story.
你完全不了解我丈夫
You know nothing about my husband.
其实我很了解
Well, actually, I know a lot.
我知道你丈夫在2010年时
I know your husband tested positive
得了性病
for an STD back in 2010.
你们是1994年结的婚
You two were married in 1994,
也就是说他并非如你所想对你始终如一
which tells me he isn't as committed to your marriage as you think.
有一段时间我俩
There was a point in time when both of us
都对婚姻不忠
were unfaithful in our marriage.
我发现他出轨后
When I found out he had cheated--
你觉得进行报复会让你好过些
You thought if you retaliated it would make you feel better.
我和我丈夫已经没有秘密了
My husband and I no longer keep secrets.
我早知道他有性病
I've know he's had an STD for years.
回答你的问题 我们用避孕套
The reason we use condoms, to answer your question,
是因为他坚持要保护我
is because he insists on protecting me.
他就是如此爱我
That's how much he loves me.
她知道艾伦出轨的事
So she's aware of Alan's indiscretions.
他在2010年染上性病
He contracted the STD in 2010.
正是他们停手的那段时间
That's around the same time they went dormant.
第一具尸体是在1989年找到的
The first body was found in 1989.
但茱蒂丝和艾伦是94年才结的婚
But Judith and Alan weren't married until '94.
就是说艾伦在他们认识前的五年
Which means Alan was doing this on his own
都是独自行凶的
5 years before they met.
他们结婚后
And once they were married,
直到他出轨前 都没发生任何冲突
there was no conflict until he cheated on her.
也许那时茱蒂丝决定
That's probably when Judith decided she no longer
不再参与谋杀了
wanted to participate in the murders.
她夺走了他最喜欢的事情
She took away what he enjoyed doing most.
她可能没意识到
So she's probably not aware
没有她 他也在继续杀人
that he continued to kill without her.
茱蒂丝
茱蒂丝
三条未接来电和语♥音♥留言
还是我 你在哪
Hi, it's me again. Where are you?
我给你留了三条信息了
I've left you 3 messages.
我正在出门
Ok, I'm heading out the door.
拜
Bye.
茱蒂丝·安德森 联调局
Judith Anderson! FBI!
举起手来
Show us your hands!
放下
Drop it!
谁来告诉我怎么回事
Tell me what's going on. Somebody, please.
怎么了
What's happening?
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
但你所说的一切
Anything you say can and will be held against you
都将作为呈堂证供
in a court of law.
我迫不及待想看看你们还有什么招
I can't wait to see where this is headed.
当你发现你丈夫背叛你的时候
When you discovered your husband was cheating,
你夺走了对他来说
you took away the one thing
最重要的东西
that mattered most to him.
他的犯罪伙伴
His partner in crime.
你觉得他会怎么做
Now, how do you think he dealt with that?
你认得这些女人吗
Do you recognize any of these women?
我还要跟你说多少遍啊
How many times are we gonna go through this?
不 我不认识
No, I do not.
这只是他背着你先奸后杀的
And these are only a few of the victims
被害人中的一小部分
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表