这时某人发现了他的过去
And that's when somebody found out about his past,
并将其作为针对法医的反侦察手段来误导我们
used it as a forensic countermeasure to throw us off track
嫁祸于他
by framing him.
所以那些女孩们才会不停地说"他们"要来抓我们了
That's why the girls kept saying, "they're" after us.
这不是一群不明嫌犯合伙作案 而是一个虐待狂
There wasn't a team of unsubs, but one sadist
复♥制♥另一个虐待狂的行为
copying the behavior of another.
这样一来 塔碧瑟一案中的变化
It would also explain the change with Tabitha,
暴♥力♥的升级和她脚上的香膏就都解释得通了
the escalation, the perfume on the feet.
可是你说不明嫌犯希望我们抓到他并且惩罚他
But you said the unsub wanted us to catch him and punish him.
他真正希望的是我们抓住牧师
What he really wanted was for us to catch the preacher.
所以不管这人是谁 他把我们耍了个遍
So whoever this guy is, he's fooled all of us,
现在我们对他一无所知
and now we got nothin' when it comes to the profile.
不 不是这样的 不明嫌犯选择米尔斯是有原因的
No, that's not true. The unsub chose Mills for a reason,
我们可以对米尔斯顺藤摸瓜
and Mills can still lead us to the unsub.
我们会让摩根探员和副治安官从他家开始入手调查
We'll have Agent Morgan and the deputies start at his house.
怎么了
What?!
我找到是谁干的了
I got the guy who did it.
好孩子
Good boy.
是他们其中一人吗
Is it one of them?
是
Yeah.
我还找到了他用来杀人的枪
And I even got the gun he used to kill them.
好的 我们在哪见
All right. Where can we meet?
两个小时后老地方见
Regular place, two hours?
我都按你说的做了
I did what you said.
是 没错
Yes, you did.
干得不错 我差点都相信你了
That's a good job, too. I almost believed you.
拜托 把东西给我吧
Come on, man, give me the stuff.
对了 给你
Oh, right. Here you go.
不 不
No, no!
我们刚刚搜查了牧师的家 家里没人
We just went through the preacher's house. No one's in there.
但是我在一个秘格里找到了可♥卡♥因♥
But I did find cocaine in a hidden compartment.
有多少
How much?
一公斤 这么多的可♥卡♥因♥
A kilo. With that amount,
说明他不仅吸毒 并且还在贩毒
he's not just using it, he's selling it, too.
如果是这样的话 那陷害他的嫌疑人范围
If that's the case, then the suspect pool
一下子就扩大了
of whoever's framing him just got a lot bigger.
小洁已经去酒吧 问黛娜有没有见过他了
Well, JJ's headed to the bar to see if Dinah's seen him.
黛娜一小时前就走了
Dinah left about an hour ago.
和牧师一起吗
Was she with the preacher?
他早些时候来找黛娜聊过
He was here earlier, Dinah and him were talking,
然后他气呼呼地就走了
And then he left all in a huff.
你知道他去哪了吗
Do you know where he was going?
我没问 他很生气
Didn't ask. He was too pissed off.
好的 谢谢
All right. Thanks.
霍奇
Hey, Hotch.
有发现吗
Any luck?
他也不在这
He's not here either.
我已经在镇里镇外的每个角落
I've got roadblocks on every corner
都设下路障了 他跑不远的
in and out of town. He won't get far.
小洁 协助搜索那片区域 我们在这继续调查
JJ, help canvass the area. We'll dig deeper here
看看能不能查出来他的去向
and see if we can figure out where he's going.
好的
All right.
你好 我是特拉维斯 请在哔声后留言
Yo, this is Travis. Leave it after the beep.
搞什么
What --
你在哪
Where are you?
我没看到你的车
I don't see your car here.
你说八点见的 快点
You said 8:00. Hurry up.
警长 请注意
Sheriff, be advised.
我看到嫌疑人走进了洛比托餐厅
I've got the suspect headed into El Lobito's diner.
再说一次 我看到嫌疑人走进洛比托餐厅
Repeat, I've got the suspect headed into El Lobito's diner.
收到 我们这就出发
Copy, deputy. We're on our way.
我们找到他了
We got him.
好的 布莱克 你和里德跟警长一起
All right, Blake, you and Reid go with the sheriff.
我和戴夫会留在这里协助办案
Dave and I will coordinate the response here.
牧师不接电♥话♥
The preacher's not answering.
继续打 我们必须告诉他
Keep trying. We need to tell him
我们知道他不是凶手
we know he didn't do this.
牧师啊 你看你都干了些什么
Oh, preacher, what have you gotten yourself into?
这不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do any of this.
是你陷害我
You did this to me.
你就准备这么跟联邦调查局的人说吗
Is that what you're gonna tell the feds?
他们正好在去你那的路上
Who, incidentally, are on their way.
你认为他们会相信你这样的皮条客吗
You think they're gonna believe a pimp like you?
抱歉 是你这样的牧师吗
Sorry. A preacher like you?
咱们说好了的
We had a deal.
没错 可现在情况有变
Yes, we did, but the deal's changed.
我帮过你
I helped you!
现在我在帮你
And I'm helping you.
我也不是什么都没给你留
I didn't leave you empty-handed.
你还是有反抗机会的
You got yourself a fighting chance.
你听到警笛声了吗
Oh, you hear those sirens?
时间不多了 牧师 不多了
Tick tock, preacher, tick tock.
我会毁掉你的
I will destroy you.
在天堂还是在地狱
In heaven or in hell?
你会上天堂还是下地狱
Which one are you gonna go to, huh?
你还有什么想说的吗
You got anything you want to get off your chest,
因为算账的时候到了 牧师
because the hour of reckoning is upon you, preacher man.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
下次你最好叫你的妓♥女♥们管好她们的嘴
Next time you tell your whores to keep their mouths shut.
祝你好运
Good luck.
他已经进去五分钟了
He's been in there a good 5 minutes now.
没看到任何动静
I haven't seen any movement yet.
-里面有顾客吗 -餐厅已经关门了
- What about patrons? - Uh, it's closed.
-有几个入口 -貌似有两个
- How many entrances? - Two, it looks like.
问题是 里面只有他一个人吗
The question is, is he alone?
伙计们 有动静
Guys, I've got movement.
我们现在就该进去了 警长
We should move in now, sheriff.
实际上 我们最好还是先搞清状况比较好
Actually, we're better off establishing the perimeter first.
然后我们可以展开沟通
Then we can open up a line of communication.
好吧 同意 我们需要绕到
All right, agreed. We need to get around --
有人开火 有人开火
Shots fired! Shots fired!
布莱克
Blake!
里德
Reid!
冲
Move!
上 上 上 上 上 上
Go, go, go, go, go, go, go!
未完待续
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表