《犯罪心理》 前情回顾
Previously on "Criminal minds"...
媒体称他为暗夜王子
The press has named him the prince of darkness.
黑暗是他的标志
The dark is his signature
我们会发现他一直在黑暗中作案
And we'll find that he's always killed this way.
他在停电时出现
He shows up during a blackout
抢劫 杀人 留一名目击证人
he robs he kills he leaves a witness.
他逃逸了26年 为什么回来
He got away with it for 26 years. Why did he come back?
乔伊和塞尔维娅·史派瑟夫妇被杀
Joe and Sylvia Spicer were killed.
他们是我父母
Those are my parents.
他为什么这么做
Why is he doing this?
他留下活口 让他们记住他
He keeps a survivor so they'll never forget him
但你事业有成
But with you it goes beyond that.
他相信是他把你转变成城市英雄
He believes he turned you into the city's hero.
他要得到认同
And he wants that recognition.
他要人们知道他的战绩
He wants everyone to know what he's done.
这是你女儿吗 她在哪
Is that your daughter? Where is she?
她跟我妹妹在一起
She's with my sister.
摩根在另一条线上
That's Morgan on the other line.
我们让他去克斯汀家
We're gonna need him at Kristin's house.
我们过去吧
Let's get over there.
他是针对你
This is about you.
你妹妹家没有关联
There's no history at your sister's place.
他可能会把她们带去
He probably took them to santa monica
你圣莫妮卡的老家
To your old house.
手♥机♥也迟早会没信♥号♥♥
It's only a matter of time before the cell phone reception goes.
呼叫中断
跟摩根的联♥系♥断了
We lost Morgan.
无信♥号♥♥
里德 这下好了
Reid? Great.
把枪放下 否则我杀了她
Put the gun down or she dies.
不 把枪拿起来
No pick it up! Pick it up!
跪下
On your knees.
别听他的 史派瑟 别跪
Don't do it! Spicer Don't do this! Don't!
不
No!
你个丧心病狂的混♥蛋♥
What is wrong with you?!
不
No!
我们会抓到你的 你个变♥态♥
We will find you you sick son of a bitch.
这算另一个承诺吗
Is that another promise?
求求你 救我
Please please...aah!
爱丽 我会找到你
Ellie I will find you!
眼下最担心的莫过于
This is what you're all afraid of.
电网超载并完全崩溃
The power grid is overloaded and gone completely down
洛杉矶几乎一片黑暗
Plunging Los Angeles county into near-total darkness.
市政♥府♥无法或不愿
City officials are unable or unwilling
推测电力何时能恢复
To speculate on when the lights might be back on.
停电期间 因暗夜王子仍未落网
Between the blackout and the prince of darkness
政♥府♥呼吁市民锁好门窗
Running around out there they advise locking doors tight
保持警惕
And staying very alert.
一位不愿透露姓名的官员称
As one official said off the record
今晚将是尤为漫长的一夜
It's going to be a long long night.
救我 救我
Help me! Help me!
他快来了
He's coming!
让我进去 快点
Please let me in. Let me in.
-让我进去 -站住
- Let me in! - Stop!
-她是个孩子 -让我进去
- She's a child. - Let me in!
好 我去打电♥话♥报♥警♥
Ok I'll call-- look I'll call the police.
-没时间了 -别让她进屋
- There's no time! - Do not let her in the house.
史派瑟的妹妹不在家
Spicer's sister's not in her apartment.
房♥屋管♥理♥员♥说她一小时前离开了
The building manager said she left hours ago.
摩根和史派瑟呢
Morgan and Spicer?
停电后就没人进出过
No one's been in or out since the power went down.
摩根说他们会来这里
Morgan said they were coming here right?
而且他比我们近
And he was a lot closer than any of us.
情况肯定有变
Something must have changed.
手♥机♥又没信♥号♥♥
The cells are down.
现在该怎么找他们
Now how the hell do you find them?
他为什么在无法通知我们的情况下
What would cause Morgan to change his mind like that
还做出这种改变
when he knows he can't tell us?
不明嫌犯抓了史派瑟妹妹和女儿
The unsub had Spicer's sister and daughter.
摩根知道时间紧迫
Morgan knew he didn't have a lot of time.
他的直觉肯定不会错
So his first guess had to be right.
不明嫌犯抓走史派瑟家人
The unsub attacked Spicer
就是为了打击他
specifically through his family.
史派瑟的妹妹在这住了多久
How long has Spicer's sister lived here?
六七个月
6-7 months.
所以他们没来这里
Well that's why they didn't come here.
如果不明嫌犯要伤害史派瑟
If the unsub wants to hurt Spicer
他会选择对他有意义的地方
He'll do it someplace that means something to him.
摩根肯定认识到了这点
Morgan must have realized the same thing.
不明嫌犯和史派瑟都知道一个地方
The unsub and Spicer do share one place in common.
-圣莫妮卡 -他父母被杀之地
- Santa Monica. - Where he killed his parents.
出发
Let's go.
我是重案组的柯兹博
This is Kurzbard in major crimes.
我这里需要优先处理
I need a priority response.
克斯汀
Kristin.
克斯汀
Kristin. Kristin.
克斯汀
Kristin.
越来越难呼吸了
It's getting harder to breathe.
慢慢呼吸 放松点
Just try to slow your breathing. Just slow everything down.
我们得去找她
We have to get her back.
她还只是个孩子
She's just a baby.
看着我
Look at me.
克斯汀 看着我
Kristin look at me.
带走爱丽的那个人的信息
I need you to tell me everything
把你所记得的都告诉我
that you remember about the guy who took Ellie.
我不要去想
I don't want to remember.
我知道 克斯汀
I know. Kristin I know you don't
但我现在需要你努力想
But right now I really need you to try.
爱丽也需要
Ellie needs it.
我的同事会找到我们
My team is going to find us.
他们会去你家 我们说好要去
They're gonna go to your apartment where we said we were going.
他们看到我们不在那里
When they see that we're not there
我们会跟我一样想到来这里
They're gonna figure out where we are the same way I did.
等他们来了 我们就去找爱丽
And when they do we will bring Ellie home
要找爱丽
But in order to do that
我就需要你想
I'm gonna need you to think.
马特他
Is Matt...
他是不是死了
Is he dead?
克斯汀 拜托你 努力想想
Kristin please just try to focus on remembering.
好
Ok.
这家伙
This guy
流窜了全国
Has been traveling all over the country.
怎么做到的
How?
他怎么把你带来这里的
How did he bring you here?
一辆房♥车
In an rv.
一辆很旧的
An old...
肮脏的房♥车
filthy RV.
饿吗
Hungry?
爱丽
Ellie?
别担心
Don't worry.
你会习惯的
You'll get used to it.
你故意让我逃走 是不是
You let me get away on purpose didn't you?
为了引他们开门
So that they'd open their door.
我们会成为很好的搭档
We're gonna make a great team.
史派瑟
Spicer?
老柯 我们已经尽快赶来了
Kurz we got here as fast as we could.
克斯汀怎么样
What about Kristin?
她被重伤并遭强♥奸♥
She was beaten and sexually assaulted.
她在救护车上
She's out in the ambulance.
你们应该知道嫌犯带走了爱丽
And you already know the bad guy took Ellie with him.
还有件事 又有一对夫妻被杀
One more thing--there was another couple murdered
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表