《犯罪心理:演变》前情提要
Previously on "Criminal Minds: Evolution"...
看来这里有一名活跃了几十年的杀手
Looks like there's been an active killer up here for decades.
有些实验室化验员已经开始
Some of the lab techs are starting
称呼这不明嫌犯"刺客"
to call this UnSub Sicarius.
不明嫌犯召集了追随者
The UnSub gathered followers
他让这些追随者开始作案
that he's now activating.
这是一整张作案网
This is a network.
你和瑞贝卡有情况
You and Rebecca are so a thing.
我正在接受审查 -我们能回家说吗
I'm under review. - Can we talk about this at home?
我不会回那个家了
I'm not going home.
泰勒·格林是我们对这个
Tyler Green is our only lead
15年来最难以捉摸的杀手的唯一线索
on the most elusive killer in 15 years.
你并非加入了那个杀人网络
You didn't join that network.
你是渗入其中
You infiltrated it.
他就是我的告密者
He's my informant.
你必须和他断绝关系
You have to break it off with him.
伊莱亚斯·沃特 他知道我们接近了
Elias Voit. He knows we're getting close,
他会尝试再次逃跑
and he'll try to slip away again.
你的手下亡魂已经有52个了
Your body count is up to 52.
我还是不要冒这个险了
I'm not taking any chances.
我会作进一步指示 但规则就是
放我走 你们就能救回他
如果不照做
沃特在直播 我把链接发给你们了
Voit is live streaming. Sharing it now.
看到了
We see it.
救命 救命
Help! Help!
戴夫
Dave.
我是贝利副局长
This is Deputy Director Bailey.
你准备好做交易了吗
Ready to make a deal?
我知道你不是管事的
I know you're not the man in charge,
但你绝对喜欢出风头[拿金星]
but you're definitely the one who likes the gold star.
只有两个人知道这件事
There's only two people who know about it.
你知我知
Only you and me.
我有权保持沉默
I have the right to remain silent.
我所说的任何话都将成为呈堂证供
Anything I say can and will be used against me in a court of law.
究竟什么是金星
What the hell is Gold Star?
司法部内部存在问题
There are issues within the DOJ
我不能也不会告诉你
that I cannot and I will not talk to you about.
为了救罗西的命也不行吗
Even to save Rossi's life?
我在这 -戴夫
I'm here! - Dave?!
我还活着
I'm alive!
我们只是想搞明白
We're just trying to understand
贝利在屋里发生了什么
what happened out there with Bailey.
他太自负了
His ego got the best of him.
肯定也有这个原因
That's definitely part of it.
那么报告里没有什么
What was not in the report?
金星
Gold Star.
两周后
布里斯托警局
他们仿佛在竞争
It's like there's a contest back there.
谁能泡出世界上最难喝的咖啡
Who can make the world's shittiest coffee?
你该少喝一点
You should ease up on that.
你几时戒掉的
Since when?
医生说咖啡的酸性物质会腐蚀牙齿
Doctor said acid's eating my teeth.
那你喝什么提神
Then what's your poison?
茉莉花茶加蜂蜜
Jasmine tea and honey.
真是新鲜事
Now I've seen everything.
很美味 我已经戒了咖啡和酒
Delicious. No more coffee. No more alcohol.
怎么回事
What the hell?
伯托利 发生什么事了
Bertoli, what happened?
天啊 那是枪伤
Oh, my God. That's a gunshot wound.
立刻趴在地上
On the ground now.
我的老天啊
Sweet mother of God.
究竟发生了什么 伯托利
What the hell happened, Bertoli?
天啊
Oh, my God.
说话啊 告诉我们
Talk. Talk to us.
快叫医护人员过来
Get the medics in here!
怎么回事
What the hell?
你认为是他干的吗
You think he did it?
他也是警♥察♥ 绝对不可能
He's one of ours. Not a chance.
不可能是他 对吧
No way. I mean, right?
科肖刚发过来的
Kershaw just sent these over.
我从没见过这种场面
I've never seen anything like this.
我见过
I have.
你是谁
Who are you?
艾米莉·潘提斯特别督察探员
SSA Emily Prentiss.
联调局行为分♥析♥组的
FBI's Behavioral Analysis Unit.
我们没邀请你来
We didn't invite you in.
你们检查他的枪了吗
Have you checked his gun?
枪膛里有一颗子弹
There is a bullet in the chamber
上面用激光刻了一颗五角星
with a five-pointed star laser-etched onto it.
这是凶手的名片
It's our killer's calling card.
真正的凶手
The real killer.
现在怎么办 你要侦破此案吗
Now what? You're gonna solve this?
是的
Yes.
靠你自己
All by yourself?
犯罪心理: 演变
"人们说陈年旧事可以被埋葬
"It's wrong what they say about the past,
然而我终于明白这是错的
I've learned, about how you can bury it.
因为往事会自行爬上来"
Because the past claws its way out."
美籍阿富汗裔作家 代表作《追风筝的人》
卡勒德·胡赛尼
Khaled Hosseini.
不 瞧你那嘚瑟样
No! No! Your face!
真是太妙了 -你搞什么啊
That was great. - Oh, what is wrong with you?
我手到擒来 -说真的 不行
I got it. - Seriously. Seriously.
不行 -说真的 我太棒了
No. - Yes, seriously, that was great.
可是
Um, but--
你有什么毛病啊 -我有毛病
What is wrong with you? - What is wrong with me?
对 -那她呢
Yes. - What about her?
我吗 -对
Oh, mine? - Yeah.
我可能会把我刚才说的那句话纹在身上
I might have that-- what I said tattooed to my body.
我谅你也不敢 -你竟敢质疑我
I dare you. - Oh, I-- How dare you dare me?
塔拉 你好像瞒着我们
Okay, uh, Tara, I feel like you've been holding out on us.
你手上有什么 -天啊
What do you got? - Oh, God.
发明这游戏的人真低俗
Whoever invented this game is truly awful.
你是想说有创造力吧
Truly inventive, you meant to say.
下次聚会得在我家办
We are doing this at my place next time
由我来选游戏
because I am picking the game.
你在浪费时间 快念吧
Oh, come on. You are wasting time right now. Let's go.
"致有关人士"
"To whom it may concern."
"致有关人士
Uh, "To whom it may concern,
很抱歉通知您 飞盘高尔夫部门
with sincere apologies, the Department of Frisbee Golf
将不再参与
will no longer participate
...大坨便便"
with... giant turds."
脏话王竟然抽到这种小儿科
Oh. With that sailor mouth?
我很失望
I am-- I am very disappointed.
显然我手气不好
I clearly had a sucky hand.
手气不好 我们可以改进一下
Oh, a sucky hand. We can do something with sucky hand.
没错 可以用来做很多事
There you go. You can do a lot with a sucky hand.
很遗憾
Okay, unfortunately,
卢克依然凭借阴吹课程领先
Luke is still in the lead with queef lessons.
好了
Alright, come on.
戴夫还没念他的
Dave hasn't gone yet.
我逃不掉了是吧
If I must.
你逃不掉了 -好吧
Please. You must. - Alright.
"致有关人士 很抱歉通知您
"To whom it may concern, with sincere apologies,
老头...
the department of...
硬鸡鸡部门"
old man woodies..."
怎样
Yes?
"将不再参与
"...will no longer participate with...
那个翘臀" -好棒
that ass." - Yes!
冠军诞生了
And we have a winner.
好吧
Okay.
还行吧 -敬戴夫
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表