如果我们的酒喝完了
Oh, God, you know, if we ever run out of paint thinner around here,
我知道去哪买♥♥些新的
I know what to buy.
他有过犯罪记录或是精神疾病吗
Does he have any criminal history or mental health issues?
他大半辈子都在服用抗抑郁药
Well, he's been on antidepressants most of his life.
诊断 创伤后应激障碍
不过没有犯罪记录
But he's got a clean police record.
我的天啊
Oh, my.
怎么了
What is it?
他六岁那年曾经是一次警方
He was part of a massive police search and rescue
大规模搜索营救的对象
when he was 6 years old.
我六岁时 在我父母从爱达荷州搬过来前
When I was 6, before my folks moved here from Idaho,
我和我最好的朋友兰迪在深山里迷路了
my best friend Randy and I got lost up in the mountains.
我们去那里野营
We were on a camping trip with...
还有我们父母
our parents.
然后下雪了 天变得很冷
It started snowing and got cold,
我们决定分开行动
so we decided to separate
以尽快找到回去的路 获得帮助
to try to find our way back and get help.
兰迪没能回来 我成功了
Randy never made it. I did.
他们发现兰迪时 他冻死了
When they found Randy, he was frozen.
我在医院里待了一周
I was in the hospital for a week.
天啊 比尔
Damn, Bill.
你怎么以前没跟我说过
Why didn't you tell me this before?
人们都说是我的错
People said it was my fault.
我们不该分开的
We shouldn't have split up.
他们觉得兰迪是因此而死的
They think that's why Randy died.
别这样
Come on.
我在医院时
When I was in the hospital,
我一年级的老师来看我
my first-grade teacher came to visit me.
她给了我一本书
And she gave me this book.
一本关于希腊神话的儿童读物
A kids book on Greek mythology.
我打开书
I opened it...
就看到了它
and there it was.
看到了什么
There what was?
一张迷宫的图画
A picture of the labyrinth.
那迷宫就跟我和兰迪
It looked just like that forest
迷路的森林一模一样
that Randy and I got lost in.
但是我逃出来了
But I escaped.
就像忒修斯一样
Just like Theseus.
[传说中的雅典国王 曾走出米诺斯迷宫]
像忒修斯一样
Like Theseus.
你知道吗 你有点开始说胡话了
You know, you're starting to talk a little crazy.
你自己也清楚 对吧
You know that, don't you?
不 这不是胡话
Oh, it's not crazy.
这是命运
It's fate.
我逃出来了
I got out...
他却没有
and he did not.
看看这个
Read this.
什么 你在开玩笑吧
What, is this a joke?
抱歉
Sorry.
一点也不好笑 比尔
Not funny, Bill. No.
我深入调查了一下 霍奇
I did more digging, Hotch,
而且我可以告诉你
and I can tell you
他一周后会在什么地方
where he's gonna be a week from now --
他将搭乘906航♥班♥ 座位号♥是23A
Flight 906, Seat 23A,
从洛杉矶飞往希腊雅典
LAX to Athens, Greece.
听好了
Get this.
1994年的时候 比尔·哈丁也申请过
Bill Harding also applied for an extended visa to Greece
去希腊的签证
way back in 1994.
他去了吗
Did he go?
没有 他预订了希根斯机场班车的座位
Negative. He reserved a spot with Higgins Airport Shuttle,
但是却没出现 最终也没登机
didn't show up, plane left without him...
天啊 你绝对想象不到
Oh, man, you are not gonna believe this.
我要死了
I'm dying.
是癌症
Cancer.
医生说我只剩三到六个月的时间了
The doctor says I have 3 to 6 months to live,
但是没关系 因为从错过航♥班♥的那刻起
but it doesn't matter, because most of me died
我就已经如同行尸走肉了
when I missed that plane.
我离开医生办公室后
When I left the doctor's office,
开车去了一家咖啡馆
I stopped at a coffee shop...
但我却无法下车
I couldn't get out.
因为周围到处都是一些
Because there were just all of these people
洋溢着欢乐
all around, so happy,
规划着未来的人
making plans.
他们那么肯定
They were so damn sure
厄运永远不会降临在自己身上
that nothing bad was ever gonna happen to them.
这就是命运
It's fate.
有些人被选中 而其他人却没有
Some are chosen and some are not.
你要干什么 比尔
What are you gonna do, Bill?
你要用那个东西杀了我吗
Are you gonna kill me with that thing?
不 不是这个
No, not this.
是毒药
Poison.
我们是联调局的 不许动
FBI, don't move.
威廉·哈丁
William Harding,
你因谋杀海伦·米歇尔 韦恩·坎贝尔
you're under arrest for the murders of Helen Mitchell,
卡洛斯·奥尔特加还有詹尼斯·切斯维克
Wayne Campbell, Carlos Ortega,
而被捕了
and Janice Cheswick.
放下武器 快点
Drop the weapon -- now.
他可能给我下毒了
I think he poisoned me.
我们会送你去医院
We'll get you to a hospital.
但是现在你要先把武器放下
But right now you need to drop the weapon.
不 他夺走了我二十年生命
No. He took 20 years of my life from me.
你搞错了
You got that backwards.
那辆班车
That shuttle bus,
在去机场的路上发生了车祸
it crashed on the way to the airport.
那五人无一生还
All 5 people were killed.
你没坐上那辆车倒保住了你的命
You not getting in that van kept you alive.
把武器放下
Now put it down.
人总是在试图逃避命运的路上
"A person often meets his destiny
遇见自己的命运
on the road he took to avoid it."
拉封丹[法国寓言作家]
Jean de La Fontaine.
谢谢
Thanks.
职业体验日的事你考虑得怎么样了
Given any more thought to, um, career day?
杰克三年级的全班同学
Jack's third-grade class
周一要来行为分♥析♥组参观
is descending on the BAU on Monday.
太棒了
Excellent.
杰克开心吗
And is Jack happy about it?
超级开心
Ecstatic.
他兴奋死了
He's very excited.
他为你感到自豪
He's proud of you.
我知道
I know.
我希望能让他一直自豪下去
And I don't want to take that away from him.
有难度的是我要想出一个侧写的演示
The challenging part is coming up with a profiling presentation.
在这20年不断挫败凶手 强♥奸♥犯
Well, after 20 years of facing down killers,
和精神变♥态♥者以来
rapists, and psychopaths,
特别督查探员艾伦·霍奇纳
SSA Aaron Hotchner
可能终于遇到对手了
may have finally met his match.
我观察了你们每个人
I've observed each of you.
也审问了你们
I've interrogated you.
你们都说自己没拿订书机
And none of you claims to have the stapler.
开始我以为是你
At first I thought it was you.
可是然后
But then...
经过侧写
I profiled...
我知道真正拿走订书器的人是你
that it's really you.
你到底是怎么推断出来的呢
What exactly did you profile?
有几个线索
Well, a few things.
首先 杰西 你一直没有直视我
First, Jesse, you wouldn't look at me in the eye.
但你却一直不停地玩手
But you were very fidgety with your hands.
当加西亚女士的幸运钱币掉了的时候
And then when Ms. Garcia dropped her lucky quarter,
你们三个人都注意到了 但你却毫无反应
all 3 of you noticed, but you didn't react at all.
因为你正忙着在脑子里编瞎话
You were too busy keeping a lie straight in your head.
这次演示实在是太有趣了
Well, this has been a very interesting demonstration,
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表