除非她是你的委托人
Except the fact that she is your client,
而这就说明她和杰西
which means she and Jesse
相互认识 并且有一段时间了
know each other and probably have for a while.
我 这事很复杂
I...it's complicated.
实际上很简单
It's actually very simple.
我们现在能够证明杰西是凶手
We can now prove that Jesse is a killer.
你将成为从犯
Which makes you an accessory.
等等 我是他们的律师
Hold on there. I'm their lawyer.
你们可以随意威胁我
And you can threaten me all you want,
但他们有权为自己辩护 你们了解的
but they're entitled to representation, and you know that.
我也了解你 还有你那些挚爱的摄像机
And I also know you, and all those cameras that you love so much,
他们都在楼下等着看你的笑话
they're all downstairs waiting for your perp walk.
你在吓我
You're bluffing.
小洁
JJ.
等下
Wait.
我不知道杰西和卡拉在哪儿
I, uh, I don't know where Jesse and Carla are.
你们还想知道什么
What more do you want?
那家非常有帮助的律师事务所
So, that super helpful law firm
提供了杰西和他妈妈的一些情报
gave me some curious intel regarding Jesse and his mom.
他们是从多久之前开始联♥系♥的
How far back does the relationship go?
从这些法律文件来看 是三个月前
According to some legally binding documents, 3 months.
卡拉对未来是做了一番小打算的
See, Carla was doing a little planning for the future
她通过律师事务所建立信托关系
and she utilized said law firm to set up a trust,
她有两个受托人 能猜出他们的名字吗
with two trustees. Can you guess their names? Can you?
华♥莱♥士♥和杰西吗
Wallace and Jesse?
错 好吧 答对一半 杰西是其中一个
Wrong. Well, half wrong. Jesse is named,
但另一位神秘受托人是比尔·罗宾斯
but the other mysterious trustee is Bill Robbins.
这是谁 亲爱的
And who's that, mama?
你们从来没听过这个名字 对吧
You haven't heard that name yet, have you?
30年前比尔·罗宾斯和卡拉是大学同学
Bill Robbins went to college with Carla 30 years ago.
谢啦 小姑娘
Thanks, baby girl.
30年前正是她怀双胞胎的时候
30 years ago is when she conceived the twins.
比尔·罗宾斯肯定是双胞胎的父亲
Bill Robbins must be the father.
她没提起过他就是因为这个信托
And this trust is why she burned any mention of him.
如果我们查出比尔·罗宾斯是谁
If we found out who Bill Robbins was,
就能找到卡拉与杰西有关的书面记录
we find the paper trail that connected Carla to Jesse.
更不用说他会知道华♥莱♥士♥和杰西在哪了
Not to mention that he could know where Wallace and Jesse are.
很好 你们俩去和比尔·罗宾斯谈
All right, you two talk to Bill Robbins.
我再去和律师谈谈
I'm going to have another shot at the lawyer.
要是他为全家人辩护的话
It he's representing the whole family,
那他就还有很多事情没有告诉我们
he knows more than he's telling us.
咱们现在不能露面
We can't stay out in the open.
警♥察♥们正在追捕咱俩这车
The cops are looking for us in this thing.
妈妈怎样 她能帮我们吗
What about mom? Would she help us?
也许吧
Maybe.
前提是不能告诉她我们做了什么
If we don't tell her what we've done.
有现在能去的地方吗
Is there a place we can all go?
有
Yeah.
妈妈常带我去那里 在那感觉很安全
Where mom always took me to feel safe.
在哪里
Where is that?
教堂
Church.
我不知道你们还想要什么
I don't know what else you want.
你们拿到文件了
You've got the files.
我希望你明确自己的立场
I want you to understand exactly where you sit.
你站在联调局这边就必须告诉我们
You belong to the FBI and you're going to tell us everything
文件上没有写的东西
that's not in those files.
是谁先联♥系♥的你 卡拉还是杰西
Who contacted you first, Carla or Jesse?
我不知道
I don't know.
我一年前帮他解封了档案
I helped him unseal his record a year ago.
他在把她当做委托人带来前
He didn't bring it up again
都没再提起过
until he brought her in as a client.
他让我满足她的所有需求
Told me to do whatever she needed.
是那时建立的信托吗
And that's when you set up the trust?
是
Yeah.
从一开始 这事就很奇怪
And from the beginning, the whole thing was bizarre.
我是指她和我谈起杰西时的样子
I mean, the way she talked to me about Jesse--
"他才是我应该留下来的儿子
"He's the son I should have kept.
那样我现在就能有个完美的家了"
I'll have the perfect family now."
建立这个信托是为了证明给他看
And setting up the trust was her way of proving it to him.
她这才提起孩子的父亲
That's why she named the father.
全是她从中操控的
It was all part of a manipulation.
很有效果
Well, it worked.
杰西在所有的文件上都签了名
Jesse signed everything.
我去他父亲那里请他签名的时候
But when I went to go get the dad's signature,
才发现这个家庭是多么的混乱不堪
that's when I found out just how messed up that family was.
是什么样的
How's that?
你们已经见过比尔·罗宾斯了 对吧
Well, you've met Bill Robbins, haven't you?
你好 我们是联调局的
How you doin'? FBI.
我们找比尔·罗宾斯先生
We're looking for a Mr. Bill Robbins.
太阳和月亮来了
The sun and the moon have arrived.
我准备好和你们一同乘坐黄金战车了
I'm ready to join you in your golden chariot.
如果你有空的话 我们想问你点问题
We'd like to ask you a few questions, if you have a moment.
好的
Yes.
好 好 好
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!
我的生活就是你们想要的答案
My life is the answer to your questions.
请进 请进
Come in. Come in.
请坐
Uh, sit.
他在25岁时 精神完全崩溃
Full-scale psychotic break when he turned 25,
就在杰西被领养以后
right after Jesse was put up for adoption.
难怪他的儿子们最后变成那样
Well, no wonder his sons turned out the way they did.
精神分♥裂♥症很少有变♥态♥人格
Schizophrenics are rarely psychopathic.
如果双胞胎天生就有杀人倾向
If the twins are predisposed genetically to kill,
那他们并不是从父亲那里遗传下来的
they didn't get it from their father.
我太失礼了 请坐 快请坐
Where are my manners? Have a seat. Have a seat.
你们喜欢我的艺术品吗
Do you like my artwork?
我很喜欢
Yeah, I do.
那是你的排泄物吗
Is that your feces?
可能吧
Maybe.
也就是说母亲从一开始就在操纵杰西
So mom's been manipulating Jesse from the beginning.
做什么呢
To do what?
杀华♥莱♥士♥
To kill Wallace.
她做得到吗
Is she capable of that?
她心怀憎恨又极度自恋
She's a vindictive narcissist
一直认为自己
whose entire self-image
是完美的母亲
is wrapped up in being the perfect mother.
为什么我不能当个完美的母亲
Why couldn't I be the perfect mom
像其他母亲一样拥有完美的孩子
and have the perfect kids like all the other moms?
那是我应得的
I deserve that!
自恋我同意
Ok, I can buy narcissist,
但我认为她不是杀人犯
but I can't buy murderer,
至少不会杀自己的骨肉
not of her own child.
她说当初选择华♥莱♥士♥
She said that she chose Wallace
是因为他在摇篮里就指认了她
because he validated her from the crib
而他之后一直让她失望无比
and that's he's been a disappointment ever since.
如果她想华♥莱♥士♥死
If she wanted Wallace dead,
那为何要去车站见他
why did she try to meet him at the station?
她不是去见华♥莱♥士♥的 而是去见杰西的
She wasn't there to meet Wallace, she was there to meet Jesse.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
她没有买♥♥票
She didn't buy a ticket.
售票处
她只是去确认计划如期进行
She was there to make sure that the plan was in motion.
但杰西并没有出现
But Jesse didn't show.
他有自己的算盘
Well, he's got his own plan.
他并没有她所以为的那么听话
He's much less malleable that she thought.
所以她随机应变
So she's improvising now.
想方设法让两个孩子待在一起
She's got to find a way to bring both boys together.
而这一次 她不会允许再出岔子了
And this time she's not going to leave anything to chance.
她会确保杰西动手
She'll make sure Jesse does it.
她理想中的情景是 杰西杀死华♥莱♥士♥
Her ideal scenario-- Jesse kills Wallace
而她成为完美的母亲
and she gets to stay the perfect mother.
我的孩子们
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表