like maybe I'm trying to get fresh or something, huh?
不行吗 行吧 行啦
No? Yeah? Yeah.
臭男人
Dirty boy.
你想得美
You wish.
窈窕淑女 君子好逑嘛
All right, well, you can't blame a guy for trying.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
最后一个问题
One last question.
这两个人你看着眼熟吗
Do either of these two people look familiar to you?
男的看着眼熟
The boy looks familiar.
女的从没见过
The girl I never seen.
谢谢 耽误你时间了
Well, thank you for your time.
不介意我们回头再来问吧
Would you mind if we came back a little later?
随时欢迎 我没什么好隐瞒的
Oh, anytime. Got nothin' to hide.
谢谢
Thanks.
抱歉没帮上忙
Sorry I couldn't help you none.
你跟警♥察♥说 阿比在遇害前一晚
You told the police you spoke to Abby
跟你通过话
the night before she died.
她突然给我打电♥话♥
She called out of the blue,
所以我知道一定出事了
so I knew something was up.
你们不经常联♥系♥吗
You two didn't talk regularly?
我们
We had...
不是一类人
different lives.
我会去教堂
I went to church,
会和同学相识相恋 结婚生子
married the guy I went to prom with, had a kid.
而她
And she...
反正就那样
did what she did.
那两天前她给你打电♥话♥说了什么
And what did she call about two nights ago?
我也没太明白
It was hard to follow her.
她磕了药
She was high.
她一嗑药就会变得疑神疑鬼的
And when she got high, she got paranoid.
对什么疑神疑鬼
About what?
比如插座里有摄像头
Cameras in the light sockets,
有架黑色直升机跟着她
black helicopters following her.
这些是嗑药引起的常见幻觉
Those are common drug-induced delusions.
我知道 不过
I know. But...
最后那通电♥话♥ 她还说了别的
she did something different on the last call.
她道了歉
She apologized.
为什么事道歉
For what?
她所做的一切
Everything.
她犯下的所有错误
Every mistake she ever made,
她让我父母辗转反侧的每个不眠之夜
every sleepless night that she put my parents through.
她还说她必须把这些说出来
And she said she had to say these things
因为这是她最后
because this was her last...
是她最后改正的机会
This was her last chance to set things right,
因为他们要来抓她了
because they were comin' to get her.
我们有个她客人的名字
We got one of the names of her clients,
刀客迈克
Mack The Knife.
根据她所遭遇的一切
Considering everything that happened to her,
她有没有提过
did she mention--
不是
No. Uh-uh.
她不是说"他"要来抓她
It wasn't "He's" coming to get me,
而是说"他们"要来抓她
it's "They" were coming to get me.
会不会是团伙作案呢
Could we be looking at a team doing this?
死者背部割痕的特征太过特别
The signature of the cutting is too specific.
案发现场也没有同伙参与的迹象
And nothing about the crime scene indicates a partner.
有一股恐慌正在这个社区蔓延
There is a fear plaguing this community,
它悄悄潜入人心 迫使人们变得温柔
seeping into their souls, making them meek.
不是说温柔的人必承受地土吗 牧师
Well, aren't the meek inheriting the Earth, Preacher?
[语出《马太福音》第5章第5节]
对 不过时候未到
Yes, but not until their time.
洁婼探员 特别督查探员霍奇纳
Agent Jareau, SSA Hotchner,
我来向你们介绍米尔斯牧师
I'd like you to meet Preacher Mills.
-他负责这里的 -神职
- He runs the local-- - Ministry.
你们要是在这长驻的话
If you're in town long,
可以来听听上帝的教诲
you should come hear his word.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
牧师有些情报提供给我们
Preacher has some information that he thinks
他觉得也许有助于破案
might help the case.
是关于那名男性死者卢卡斯·瓦格纳的
It's about Lucas Wagner, the male victim.
我办教会是起源于一个想法
My congregation started as a thought, or--
或者说是一个梦想
or rather a dream.
我想象有个地方
I imagined a place where everyone could come
大家开诚布公而不被指摘
to hear the truth without being judged,
我不在乎你是信奉
and I--I didn't care whether you subscribed
旧约还是新约
to the Old Testament or the New Testament.
我只求你们心中有爱
All that I required was that there was love in your heart.
太高尚了
That's noble.
我既不审判 也不贬低他人
Look, I neither judge nor devalue.
我只是拥抱 当我拥抱我的信众时
I embrace. And when I hug my flock...
他们会低语
They whisper.
他们都说些什么
What do they whisper?
秘密 他们告诉我
Secrets. They tell me about the things
腐蚀他们灵魂的事情
that are rotting their souls.
他们搞的婚外情 偷的钱
The affairs they've had, the money they've stolen,
渗透他们病态头脑中的淫♥荡♥念头
the lascivious thoughts that permeate their sick minds.
卢卡斯·瓦格纳有秘密吗
Did Lucas Wagner have secrets?
有
Yes.
他的秘密沉重地压在我心头
And it weighs heavily on my heart.
他爸爸失业了
See, his daddy lost his job.
妈妈病得很重
His mama took gravely ill.
为了帮助家里
So in order to help out,
这么说吧 他跟那些女孩一起
he took to the streets...
去站街赚钱
with the other girls, so to speak.
卢卡斯是一名男妓
Lucas was a male prostitute.
他对所有顾客都一视同仁
And he didn't discriminate with his clientele.
那他为什么以召♥妓♥被逮捕
Then why was he arrested for solicitation?
法官喜欢他父母
The judge liked his parents.
想给他们留点脸面
He wanted to save them the embarrassment.
人们终其一生都带着面具
You see, we walk through life pretending to be one thing
而面具下根本就是另外一种人
when we're really another.
真♥相♥如同异性相吸的磁铁
And like the opposing sides, truth is a magnet
如影随形
and it sticks to you.
没人能逃避上帝的法则
There's no steering clear of his law.
你有没有碰巧听到
Have you by any chance heard a whisper
关于刀客迈克的低语
about Mack the Knife?
没有 我对这名字没印象
No, that name means nothing to me.
谢谢 你提供的信息很有帮助
Ok. Well, thank you. That info is very helpful.
我得去安慰卢卡斯的母亲
You know, I had to counsel Lucas' mother.
她对儿子的死非常内疚
She felt terrible guilt about his death,
她说他的伤口很深
and she said his wounds ran very deep.
的确很深
Indeed, they did.
能告诉我伤口是什么样的吗
Can you tell me what they look like?
就是很深的伤口
Only that they were very deep.
如果你听到与本案有关的信息
If you hear anything that may pertain to the case,
请告诉我们 我们将感激不尽
we'd appreciate it if you'd let us know.
当然
Of course.
如果我们找不到答案 相信我
If we can't find the answers, trust me...
上帝会的
He will.
如果有新进展 我保证会通知你
Look, if we get any breaks, I promise I will call you.
-牧师 -卡丽
- Preacher. - Carrie.
我听说了
I heard what happened.
如果你想谈谈 我的门始终为你敞开
If you need to talk, my door's always open.
上帝保佑
God bless.
上帝保佑
God bless.
背部的伤口深入肩胛骨
The cuts on the back run underneath the scapula.
他用的什么样的刀
What kind of knife did he use?
尖刀
Sharp one.
虽然我们排除了强♥奸♥的可能
Well, we've ruled out rape,
但你还是得对她进行强♥奸♥证据取样
but you still needed to run a rape kit on her.
你为什么没检测呢
Why didn't you?
她是名妓♥女♥ 有这个必要吗
She was a hooker. This was easy math.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表