查我的银行账户
and you search my bank account
然后你再回来告诉我 我是不是毒贩子
and you come back and tell me that I'm dealing drugs.
我还以为你没这么蠢呢
I thought you were smarter than that.
小洁
JJ...
情况很糟吗
Bad?
没错 头整个被拽下来了
Yeah. Head taken clean off.
我们还发现了里德报告被盗的
And we found the third piece of barbed wire
第三段带刺铁丝
that Reid reported stolen.
这不代表事情就此结束了
It doesn't mean this is over.
根据我们的侧写应该会有一系列的报复性袭击
We profiled a series of retaliatory attacks.
现在霍华德家两起 李家一起
Right now it's Howards two, Lees, one.
霍奇
Hotch.
霍华德太太
Mrs. Howard.
听别人说
Heard through the grapevine
你们在找一辆老款蒙地卡罗
you're looking for an old Monte Carlo.
你知道有人开这种车
You know someone who drives a car like that?
我知道谁不开这种车
I know someone who don't.
这是所有姓霍华德的人
Here's a copy of every vehicle
名下的车辆型号♥复印件
registered in the Howard family name.
这是件好事 霍华德太太
That's all well and good, Mrs. Howard,
但如果有人这么急于证明自己清白的话
but when someone's this eager to prove their innocence,
很值得我们怀疑
it makes us wonder.
我说的都是真的
Well, it's true enough.
霍华德家和李家是有过节
There's no love lost between the Howards and the Lees.
但是我们永远不会去伤害一个
But we would never hurt a woman
除了养孩子什么都没干过的女人
who did nothing but raising her babies.
这不是我们干的 霍奇纳探员
We didn't do this, Agent Hotchner.
你到时候就知道了
You'll see.
我的人都到齐了 可以发布侧写了
My men are all here. We're ready for your profile.
我们还需要点时间
We need a little more time.
天呐 妈妈
Oh, mama.
妈妈 救命
Mama...help...
好吧 如果我们要重新进行侧写
Ok, if we hit the reset button on the profile,
我们都掌握了什么
what do we have?
他们的行为表明了一个明显的理论
Well, the behavior points to one obvious theory.
报复杀人激化了家族间的矛盾
Revenge murders stoking the fire of a family feud.
法医证据也可证明
With the forensic evidence to back it up.
生产冰♥毒♥的物证也有
Physical evidence of methamphetamine production.
唯一的问题就是每当我们
The only problem is every time we dig a little deeper
更深入了解这家人 这个理论就不成立了
into the families, that theory falls apart.
霍华德家倾尽全力
The Howards are certainly doing everything they can
来证明这不是对他们的报复
to prove this isn't about revenge for them.
但是嫌犯却希望他们这么认为
But the unsub want the families to think that it is.
如果这是一个外人干的呢
What if it's an outsider
就像贩毒集团那种案例
like you would see in the drug cartel model?
一个毒贩为了消灭两个主要竞争对手
One supplier eliminates two major competitors
让他们鹬蚌相争
by getting them to fight with each other.
只是他们争什么呢
Except what are they fighting over?
我询问迈尔斯·李的时候他说得挺有道理
Miles Lee made a good point when I questioned him.
他家里还有银行账户
There is nothing in his home
都没有他是毒贩的证据
or bank account to indicate he was a dealer.
准备好了
Ready, ready.
所以我和加西亚深入调查了一下 说吧
So Garcia and I dug a little deeper. Take it away.
我偷偷查了
I did some peeking into both
李和霍华德两家的网购记录
the Lee and Howard online shopping activity.
有所发现
Here's what I found.
除了碱液
In addition to lye,
他们还买♥♥了 听好了
they bought--are you ready?
氢氧化钠 甲醇
Sodium hydroxide, methanol,
混合溶液的烧杯 电子秤
mixing beakers, digital scales,
护目镜 手套 围裙
safety glasses, gloves, aprons--
都是制毒必备的东西
All of which you need for meth.
但社区的逮捕记录与此截然相反
But the arrest record in the community told a different story.
霍华德和李两家完全不涉及毒品的事
Neither the Howards nor the Lees are even tangentially involved.
加西亚 这些物品发到了哪儿
Garcia, where were the purchases shipped?
霍华德家把货分到了各处
Uh, the Howards spread them out.
另一家把货物发往了 玛拉基·李的农场
The other side just sent them to one address, Malachi Lee's farm.
在了解他们的家族生意之前
We don't have a profile
我们不能完成侧写
until we know what the family business is.
出发去寻找答案吧
Let's go get some answers.
谢了 加西亚
Thanks, Garcia.
-不要开枪 -把手举起来
- Don't shoot! - Show me your hands!
-别开枪 -把手举起来
- Don't shoot! - Show me your hands!
跪下 马上
On your knees! Now!
不要开枪 你会把我们全炸飞了的
Don't shoot. You gonna blow us all sky high.
-我们出来了 -把枪放下
- We comin' out. - Put down the weapons.
放下
Put 'em down!
是我开的枪 不是我的孩子们
I'm the one who opened fire, not my kids.
你没说你们是谁
You didn't say who you were.
我们还以为是霍华德家的人
We thought you was the Howards.
我们是联调局的 这样行了吗
We're FBI. How's that?
这里可是私人领地 你们是非法入侵
It's still private property. You're trespassin'.
你们得有搜查证 你们不能进去
You need a warrant. You can't go in there.
无比赞同
Couldn't agree with you more.
没有通风设备
There's no ventilation.
如果他们在这儿制毒
If they were cooking meth in here,
他们会被毒烟熏死
they'd all be dead from the fumes.
那他们到底在做什么
So what exactly are they cooking?
闻起来像是食用油
It smells like cooking oil.
更像是用过的食用油
More like used cooking oil.
餐馆收集用过的油
Waste runoff collected by restaurants
然后当垃圾给扔了
and just thrown out like garbage.
我想我可能知道他们在搞什么鬼了
I think I might know what they're up to.
我之前读过生物燃料的资料
I started reading about biofuel,
就是把废弃的清洁燃料
where you take a clean-burning
比如用过的食用油
waste product like used cooking oil
转化成乙醇汽油
and you turn it into an ethanol gas.
我知道转化方式类似于制毒
I know the conversion method's similar to meth.
没错 只是这种东西是合法的
Yeah, but, only this stuff is legal.
而且事实上 这东西更赚钱
And believe it or not, it's way more profitable.
戴夫 等等
Dave, wait!
你为什么不告诉我们你们在卖♥♥什么
Why didn't you tell us this is what you were selling?
如果让外人知道我们赚了多少钱
'Cause if the outsiders knew how much money we were making,
我们就会成为众矢之的
we'd become targets.
你们已经是了
You already are.
各位 我有点担心我把时间浪费在
Guys, I'm a little worried I wasted my time
我的专业领域
being an expert in my field,
因为这种生物燃料利润巨大
because this biofuel thing has a massive payout.
大概是多少钱
How much money are we talking about?
我们说的可是上亿美元
We're talking in the hundreds of millions of dollars.
原来李和霍华德两家
So, it turns out the Lee and Howard families
用他们以前的私酿
took all of their old moonshine
和其他可疑的制♥造♥设备
and other suspicious manufacturing infrastructure
创造出了更高效的转换方法
to create highly efficient conversion methods.
现在他们都在卖♥♥这东西
Only now they're both in the process of selling them.
卖♥♥给谁
To whom?
卖♥♥给一个西佛吉尼亚州的公♥司♥
To a West Virginia company
这个公♥司♥想控制国内的生物燃料市场
that wants total control of the biofuel market in the state.
如果我们的侧写正确
Well, if our profile is right,
说明有人不希望这个买♥♥卖♥♥能成
someone didn't want to deal to go through.
或许是卖♥♥家在蓄意搞破坏以压低价格
Maybe the sellers are sabotaging it to drive down the price.
但完全可以找到更好的方式
Yeah, but there are easier ways to do that
不非得进行谋杀
than resorting to murder.
也许是社区里的其他人
Someone in the community, then?
玛拉基对此一直保密
Malachi kept it a secret
因为他不想让外人知道
because he didn't want outsiders to know.
霍华德家出于同样的自身利益应该也是如此
The Howards would behave with the same self-interest.
只有家庭内部人员知道此事
Only family members would know.
这说不通啊 如果嫌犯是家庭成员
It doesn't make sense. If the unsub's a family member,
他这是在自毁发财致富的大好机会
He's blowing his one big chance to get rich.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表