What's it say?
什么都没说 宽泛得很
Nothing. It's completely generic.
他们只是说凶手可能是个地下黑客
All they've got is the guy could be an underground hacker.
也就是说有可能是我们其中任何一人
Which could be any of us.
很好
That's good.
好
Good?
是啊 很好
Yeah, good.
因为这样一来他们就会认为凶手是你
Because they'll think it's you.
你在说
What are you --
不
No...
-安全 -安全
- Clear here. - Clear.
肖恩的车在 但人不在
Yeah, Shane's car's here, he's not.
加西亚也许有别的线索
All right. Garcia may have another lead.
肖恩在网上买♥♥的有些东西怪怪的
There's something hinky about some stuff Shane bought online.
找到了
There it is.
氧可酮
Oxycodone.
肖恩会不会是买♥♥来自己嗨的
Would Shane use it recreationally?
不可能 肖恩是那种把自己的身体
No way. Shane's one of those people,
看做是神殿的人
well, like his body is his temple.
他绝对不会吸食任何毒品
He wouldn't take anything to pollute it.
肯定是嫌犯盗用肖恩的名义买♥♥的
The unsub must have bought this in Shane's name.
这些药的收♥货♥地址是哪
Where were the drugs sent?
是一个肖恩名下在硅谷的地址
To an address, in Shane's name,
肖恩是绝对负担不起这种地方的
in Silicon Valley that there's no way he could afford.
摩根 去看看 带上里德
All right, Morgan, go, take Reid with you.
加西亚 你留守在这 监察网络动态
Garcia, I want you on site, too, scanning the networks.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
不
No...
天啊 你利用了我
Oh, God, you used me.
肖恩
Oh, Shane.
你希望被利用
You wanted to be used.
你拿了我的钱
You took my money,
并且为了你的小圣♥战♥
and you hoarded my servers
囤积了我的服务器
for your little crusade.
这一切都不是
And none of that
免费的
is free.
就连那些女人也知道
Even those women knew that.
所以
And so...
现在到了
now it's time for you
你满心悔恨
to be so overwhelmed with guilt
于是
that you...
畏罪自杀的时候了
kill yourself.
联邦调查局
FBI!
把针放下 把手举起来
Drop the needle. Let me see your hands.
-你给他注射了多少 -自己琢磨吧
- How much did you give him? - Figure it out.
-解除戒备 -戒备解除中
- Stand down. - Standing down.
快 把他的衣服拉上去 摩根
Quick, pull up his shirt, Morgan.
天啊
Oh, my God.
没反应
Nothing.
医务人员在来的路上了 你那边还有别的药吗
Paramedics are on their way. You got anything else over there?
去甲肾上腺素 可能会弄死他的
Norepinephrine. It might kill him.
等一下 等等
Wait. Just wait.
肖恩 我知道你还有意识
Shane, I know you're in there,
我知道你能听见我说话
and I know you can hear me.
我赢了 肖恩
Hey. I won, Shane.
如果你就这么死了
And if you die on me,
我就去告诉我们认识的所有人
I'm gonna tell everybody we know
我赢了
I won.
动手 马上动手
Do it. Do it now.
你是走运罢了
You got lucky.
是的
Yes, I did.
就是这张了 这是最后
This is the one. This is the last --
等一下 不 等等
Wait -- no, wait.
不
No...
这张才是 这才是
That's the one. That's the --
等一下 再来一张 对不起
Hold on. Ok, one more. I'm sorry.
好了 我不拍了
Ok, I'm stopping.
咱俩以前总是取笑像你这样的妞儿
We used to make fun of chicks like you.
不 是你总是取笑像我这样的妞儿
No. You used to make fun of chicks like me.
我一直都想成为这样的人
This is who I always wanted to be,
但是我一直很害怕 不敢告诉你
and I was too afraid to tell you
因为我觉得你知道了就不会喜欢我了
because I didn't think you'd like me.
你想念过她吗
Do you ever miss her?
我有
'Cause I do.
好好照顾自己 肖恩
Take such good care of yourself, Shane.
再见
Goodbye.
再见
Goodbye.
我要坦白一件事
So...I have a confession to make.
你不是第一个管我叫"宝贝"的人
You are not the first guy to call me baby girl.
-不可能 -真的
- Get outta here. - It's true.
你指的最好不是那个家伙
It better not be that guy.
不是
Oh, no. Uh-uh.
事实上 是另外一个人
Actually, it was a different guy.
好吧 我姑且听听
Ok, I'll bite.
这个冒牌货
How did this pretender to the throne
是怎么抢到我的风头的
end up stealing my fire?
我会告诉你的 但是首先
I'm going to tell you, but first,
我要解释一个明确的
I have to explain an explicit,
两性之间不恰当的细节 也就是
sexually inappropriate detail --
"帅哥/美女经过时放了个死鱼味臭屁"的含义
what a flarpy blunderguff is.
你需要油基涂料
Ok. So, you need like an oil-based paint
和一些木炭
and some charcoal
还有某种你热爱的食物
and some sort of food that you love,
我是说"热爱" 因为你得
I mean love, because you are gonna be with it...
创造你人生的意义绝非易事
"To invent your own life's meaning is not easy.
但也并非遥不可及
But it's still allowed.
而且我认为你会甘愿为其历尽各种苦难
And I think you'll be happier for the trouble."
比尔·沃特森[美国卡♥通♥画家]
Bill Watterson.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表