Yeah, and the 3 before that.
所以我在学期结束前都被禁足了
So now I'm grounded until the end of the semester.
差不多还有六周
That's like 6 weeks.
这还要你说
You don't think I know that?
她连我的PSP都没收了
She even took my PSP.
一个半月不能玩游戏
No games for a month and a half.
所以除非你也想沦落到我这般田地
So unless you want your mom to do the same exact thing,
我劝你还是收好你的烟
I'd pocket those cigarettes.
知道问题在哪吗
You know what the problem is?
丹尼·特里多
Danny Terrido.
你今晚不能缺席比赛
You can't miss the fight tonight.
你不在 我们还不得被他虐死
Without you, he'll kick all of our asses.
我也没办法
There's nothing I can do about it.
可我的PSP都被没收了
My PSP is locked up.
拿我的吧 别让你妈妈看见了
Take mine. Don't let your mom see it.
-一定得参加 -那你呢
- We gotta play. - What about you?
我爸妈今晚看我哥的比赛去了
Parents at my brother's game tonight.
我可以用他的
I'll steal his.
她好正点
That lady is so hot.
没错 总有一天
Right. One of these days
我会鼓起勇气和她说话的
I'm gonna have the nerve to talk to her.
好了 伙计 我走了
All right, man, I'm out.
到家给我发短♥信♥
All right, sweet. Text me when you get home.
-我会的 -再见
- Definitely. - See you.
你知道波士顿市区有多少人叫阿什莉吗
You know how many Ashleys there are in downtown Boston?
太多了 数不胜数
Too many Ashleys-- that's how many Ashleys.
而我唯一的线索就是
And the only thing I have to track her down
她喜欢小兔子
is she has a penchant for bunnies?
我调取了当地宠物店的收据
So, I'm pulling receipts from local pet shops.
没有发现 而且就算她喜欢兔子
Nothing crosses. And anyway, even if she likes bunnies,
也不代表她养了只兔子
it doesn't mean she owns bunnies.
我喜欢独角兽 可我也没养独角兽
I like unicorns. I don't have any unicorns.
我感觉像是被一群野鹅和兔子牵着鼻子走
I feel like I'm on a trail led by wild geese and bunnies.
斯科特的手♥机♥有什么发现
What about Scott's cell phone?
他或许死前存过阿什莉的号♥码
He probably put Ashley's number in it before he died.
那台手♥机♥在打斗过程中被弄坏了
Yeah, that phone broke during the struggle.
我搜索了他的云服务器
I searched his cloud server,
他的联♥系♥人没有更新
but his contacts hadn't updated yet.
我们得找到她 佩内洛普
We need to find her, Penelope.
阿什莉或许能辨认嫌犯
Ashley might be able to identify the unsub,
所以她或许也有危险
which means she could be at risk, too.
我知道 这样吧
I know. I--you know what?
把那台弄坏的手♥机♥寄给我
Send me that broken cell phone.
我或许能从中得到些数据
I may be able to pull data from the device itself.
还有 把德尔菲诺的通话都转接过来
And in the meantime, forward Delfino's calls to us.
如果她联♥系♥他 我们就能找到她了
If she tries him, we'll be able to talk to her.
好主意 老大 马上照办
Smart thinking, Sensei. Routing it now.
德尔菲诺挣扎过 可是无济于事
Delfino put up a struggle, but there was nothing he could do.
凶手的优势太大了
Killer had all the leverage.
能判断出绞喉所用器具是什么吗
Can you tell what kind of garrote was used?
每次都不同
It varies.
刚开始是鱼线 然后是挂画金属线
First was fishing line, then picture wire.
现在是某种电缆
Now some kind of cable.
都是普通的家用品
All common household items.
我敢说凶器都是他自己做的
I'd say he's definitely making the weapons himself.
看样子学得还挺快
From the looks of it, learning quickly.
一根比一根粗
Each wire was stronger than the last.
还有件事
There's something else.
他从每个死者头上剪了一撮头发
He's cut a lock of hair off every victim.
说明他不只是人格解体
Something tells me that's more than an act of depersonalization.
他想记住这些人
He wants to remember these men
以及他对他们的所作所为
And what he did to them.
有消息吗
Anything yet?
没有
Nothing.
就一混♥蛋♥
Typical asshat.
可他不是
He's not, though.
男的说会打电♥话♥ 结果没打 这事还少吗
How many times has a guy said he'd call and didn't?
太多了
Too many.
他不是那样的人
He wasn't like that.
你又没见过他
You weren't there.
给他打过去
Call him.
不行
I can't.
你没他的电♥话♥号♥码吧
You don't have his number.
因为我想他一定会打来的
That's how sure I was he would call.
太天真了
Rookie mistake.
酒没了
We're out of wine.
跟你说要再买♥♥一瓶的
Told you we should've got another bottle.
买♥♥瓶酒还不容易
We can always get more.
这么晚可不行 有个杀人狂正逍遥法外
Not this late. There's a killer on the street.
对了 我看见学校里贴了有关那事的消息
Oh, yeah, I saw something about that posted on campus.
集中精神
Just keep your focus.
小心 有人来了
Look out, one's coming.
好了
All right, uh--
房♥梁上有人
There's one in the rafters.
该死 没打到
Oh, crap, I missed.
从左边包抄 从左边包抄
Flank left. Flank left!
我也想 可特里多正盯着我
I'm trying, but Terrido's on my ass.
我看见他了
I got him in my sights.
快开枪 否则我就完了
So shoot him already or I'm toast.
等会
Hold on one sec.
这下我死了
And now I'm dead.
特里多不也死了吗 我们赢了
But so is Terrido. And we win.
好得很 可我还是死了
Good for us. I'm still dead.
我为人人嘛 朋友
The needs of many, my friend.
[《星际迷航》中史波克船长的著名言论和手势]
所以我算是附带损失
So I'm collateral damage.
不是 别那么想 杰克
No, you can't think of it that way, Jake.
你这是舍身取义
You're on the sox and you just hit a sacrifice fly.
是吗 我让你看看谁才是"舍身"的那个
Yeah, I'll show you who the sacrifice is gonna be.
看来你哥发现你拿他的PSP了
Uh-oh. Looks like your brother is about to bust you on his PSP.
不会 他一小时后才会回
Nah, he won't be back for another hour.
我们可以再来一轮
We can play one more round.
那跟你在一起的是谁
Then who's there with you?
没人啊 怎么了 你能溜出来吗
No one. Why? Can you sneak out?
杰克 你后面有人
Jake, there's someone behind you.
你干嘛
What are you--
-科林 -杰克
- Colin! - Jake?
妈妈 救命 救命
Mom! Help! Help!
妈妈 杰克出事了 快
Mom! Jake's in trouble! Hurry!
他朋友报的警 他住街道那头
A friend called it in. He lives down the street.
哪种使命会驱使人杀害十几岁的男孩
What kind of mission involves killing a teenage boy?
通常我会认为这是嫌犯的精神状况
Normally I would say this points to a devolution
日渐不稳定的表现
in the unsub's psyche.
他在杰克自己的家里把他杀害了
He killed Jake in his own home.
这是他第一次在室内杀人 为什么
It's the first time he's been inside. Why?
我们早就对这一地区加紧排查了
We've been canvassing the area pretty heavily.
他看见警♥察♥频繁出入 可能做出了调整
Maybe he's adapting to increased police activity.
死者属于低危人群 而且在自己家里遇害
He's a low-risk victim killed in his home.
嫌犯像是知道他会独自在家
It feels like the unsub knew he would be alone.
看来他不只是跟踪杰克 还跟踪他的家人
So he's not just stalking Jake, but his family, too.
其他被害人也是如此
As well as all his other victims.
他也没有分身术啊
He can't be everywhere at once.
也许他预谋已久
Maybe he's been planning this longer than we thought.
他杀人的频率日渐加快
The time between kills is getting shorter.
但没有迹象表明他正从中
But there's no indication that he's deriving
得到越来越多的快♥感♥
increased pleasure from them.
如果他是受制于某种外来的压力
Well, it would make sense if he's feeling pressure
就说得通了
from an outside agency.
也许他设了个最后期限
Maybe he's got a deadline.
你确定没有看到他
You're sure you didn't catch a glimpse of him?
只看到他在后面走动
Just movement in the background.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表