但嫌犯的做法♥正♥好相反
but the unsub's got it backwards.
除非他认为杀了安迪是救了他
Unless he thinks he spared Andy a fate worse than death.
另一名探员说他会没事的
The other agent said he'd be ok.
如果在24小时内找到他就会没事
If they found him within 24 hours, he'd be ok.
我们总希望如此
That's always the hope.
但这点无法保证
But we never know for sure.
天啊
Oh, God.
在我发现他不见了之前他就已经死了
He was dead before I even knew he was missing.
我不该
I didn't...
我应该早点看他在不在的
I should have checked sooner.
这不是你的错
This isn't your fault.
你们先在这待会儿
You guys can hang out in here for now.
要给你们拿点什么吗
Can I get you anything?
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
那是孩子的父母吗
Are they the parents?
是的
Yes.
我想跟他们谈谈
I'd like to talk with them.
我去问问
I'll go check.
有人想跟你们聊聊
There's someone here who wants to speak with you.
可以吗
Would that be ok?
当然
Sure.
请吧
Go ahead.
我叫理查德·克雷文
My name is Richard Clayvin.
杀了你们孩子的那个疯子
The same maniac who killed your boy...
也杀了我儿子
killed my son, too.
我算是世上唯一真正
I'm the only person in the world
理解你们现在心情的人了
who truly knows what you're going through right now.
看他们悲恸无助的样子
Look at how bereft they are.
这很难装出来
That's hard to fake.
他们不可能参与了此案
There's no way any of them are involved.
有怀疑对象或是线索吗
Do you have any suspects or leads?
有什么能告诉我们的
What can you tell us?
我们在考虑一切可能
We're considering all suspects,
但现在我们的关注点在家人以外
but we're focusing outside the household at this time,
因此请尊重塔夫特家的隐私 让他们进行哀悼
so please respect the Tafferts' privacy and allow them to grieve.
我们认为杀死安迪·塔夫特的人
We believe the same person who killed Andy Taffert
与15年前杀死孟斐斯的弗兰基·克雷文的是同一个人
killed Frankie Clayvin of Memphis 15 years ago.
嘲笑电♥话♥表明他对其父母的虐待倾向
The taunting phone calls mean he's sadistic to the parents.
用年轻男孩的声音
And the use of the young boy's voice
表明他与孩子在某些方面有共鸣
means that he identifies in some way with the child.
他可能是在报复
Now, he could be seeking revenge
年轻时受到的某些不公正待遇
for some injustice he suffered in his youth.
那为什么要杀害孩子
But then why kill the children?
他也许认为这是对他们的仁慈
In his mind they may be mercy kills.
他并未对他们进行折磨或是性♥虐♥
The fact that he's not torturing or sexually abusing them
把他们摆成睡觉的姿势表现出了懊悔
and he's posing them as if they're sleeping suggests remorse.
考虑到他选择的被害人类型
Based on his victim choice,
他很可能是接近40岁的白人男性
he's likely a caucasian male in his late 30s
也许更老
and possibly older.
他技术娴熟
We know he's technically skilled,
因此要留意有计算机或工程师背景的人
so look for someone with a computer or engineering background.
根据塔夫特家门上的血迹
And based on the blood left on the tafferts' door,
此人也许是虔诚的教♥徒♥
we may be looking for someone extremely religious.
他能够在半夜引诱安迪离开
He was able to lure Andy away in the middle of the night,
说明他具有社交技巧
which suggests he's socially skilled
或是认识被害人一家
or he may know the victim's family.
尽管与此类似的绑♥架♥凶杀案发生在15年前
Although we only know of one other abduction-murder 15 years ago,
这期间他可能是出国 入狱
he may have been overseas, incarcerated,
或是丧失行动能力
or incapacitated during that time.
因此家里有年轻孩子的家庭应该保持警惕
So families with young sons should remain vigilant,
如果有人在半夜或是任何时间看到安迪·塔夫特
and we ask that if anybody saw Andy Taffert late at night--
与符合描述的嫌犯在一起 请通知我们
or anytime--with someone fitting the suspect's description
请立即联♥系♥联调局圣路易斯分局
We ask that you call st. Louis FBI immediately.
谢谢
Thank you.
我会抓到你的
I'm gonna get you.
我会抓到你的
I'm gonna get you.
下面是没有男孩声音的部分
All right, now, this is without the boy's voice.
注意听背景音
Listen to the background.
是许多音频信♥号♥♥结合在一起的声音
The voices are dozens of separate audio bytes all spliced together.
看
Look.
不同音轨叠加在一起
All the different tracks layered on top of each other.
没错 男孩的声音
Exactly. And the boy's voice
是主音轨
was the dominant layer.
你能从背景音里提取出什么吗
Were you able to get anything off the background sounds?
听这个
There is something.
停下
Pare!
你得多付钱
Isso vai sair mais caro a voce.
我的葡萄牙语不怎么样
Now, my Brazilian Portuguese is rusty,
不过我觉得她说的"帕瑞"是"停下"的意思
But I think she saying "stop," which is "pare,"
然后是什么钱的事
and then something about more money,
什么要多付钱
something costing more money.
能再放一遍吗
Can you replay it?
好
Yeah.
停下
Pare!
你得多付钱
Isso vai sair mais caro a voce.
她说停下前好像有什么声音
I hear something right before she says "pare."
好像是鞭子的声音
It sort of sounded like a whip.
她的声调也有变化
And her tone changes.
她说停下的时候似乎很害怕
When she says "stop" she sounds afraid,
但剩下的又很正常
but then the rest is matter of fact.
她是假装很害怕吗
So is she just pretending to be scared?
她说要更多的钱
She's asking for more money,
也许她是收钱被折磨
so she could be being paid to be tortured.
会不会是妓♥女♥
What if she's a prostitute?
也许她是收钱来玩性♥虐♥的
This could be an s & m scenario she was hired for.
皮条客就在这里上班吗
This is where a pimp works?
根据当地情报
According to our local source,
城里那么多皮条客
of all the pimps in town,
这人是专门管外国女孩的
this is the guy known for imported girls.
停下
Pare!
你得多付钱
Isso vai sair mais caro a voce.
你知道这是谁吗
Do you know who she is?
她说的是巴西葡萄牙语
She's speaking Brazilian Portuguese
如果这有助于你回忆的话
if that helps jog your memory.
你们当我无所不知啊
What am I, Rosetta Stone?
罗塞塔石碑上用三种文字刻了同样的内容 是解释古埃及象形文字的可靠线索
我们有理由相信她是妓♥女♥
Well, we have reason to believe she's a prostitute.
过去15年里你手下有没有说葡萄牙语的女孩
Any of your girls, maybe from 15 years back, speak Portuguese?
我不知道谁派你们来的
I don't know who sent you guys,
但很明显你们搞错了
but you obviously got the wrong idea about me.
你们一看便知 我就是个
As you can plainly see, I'm a...
卖♥♥绞肉的
purveyor of fine meats.
不 里昂 我们听说
No, Leon, we were told that you run
你的副业油水很多
a pretty lucrative business on the side.
这你可抬举我了
Now you're flattering me.
我做美味的烤肉酱 但这可不怎么赚钱
I make a mean barbecue sauce, but I don't make much money on it.
我很感兴趣的一点
You know, I find it interesting
就是你都没问我们为什么问你这些
you haven't asked what any of this is about.
我非常缺乏好奇心
I have a dreadful lack of curiosity.
那让我来告诉你
Well, let me fill you in.
昨天一个孩子被谋杀了
A child was murdered yesterday
在他家大门上发现了血迹
and at his home they found blood on his front door.
猪血
Pig's blood.
实际上我刚想到
You know what? It actually just occurred to me,
我感觉这里就是那种
but I feel like this is the sort of shop
能找到很多猪血的店铺
you could find a lot of pig's blood.
你说得对
Oh, you're right.
我们不是说你和此事有关 里昂
We're not saying you had anything to do with this, Leon.
但联邦调查局目前迫切需要突破口
But we are saying that the FBI is desperate for any leads,
如果为了确定猪血来源
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表