你知道该怎么做
You know what to do.
还没全部下载完
We don't have it all.
已经足够了
We have enough.
是黑斯廷斯 我没看到阿斯卡里
It's Hastings. I don't see Askari.
黑斯廷斯
Hastings!
住手 不要
Stop! No!
谢谢你 马特
Thank you, Matt.
马特
Matt...
不
No...
不
No.
艾米莉
Emily.
我知道他们会找你
I knew they'd call you.
我就知道
I knew it.
好了
All right. Shh...
你没事吧
Are you ok?
我没事 去救马特
I'm fine. Help Matt, please.
黑斯廷斯去楼顶了
Hastings is headed to the roof.
你们必须阻止他
You have to stop him.
通信设备在这里没信♥号♥♥
Comms aren't working down here.
他失血过多 小洁怎么样
He's lost a lot of blood. How's JJ?
她没事 但是
She's standing, but that's --
她跑哪去了
Where the hell did she go?
她去追黑斯廷斯了
She went to get Hastings.
这件事对她来说是私人恩怨
It's personal for her.
去帮她 他交给我了
Go help her. I've got him.
来 站起来
Come on. Come on.
他朝屋顶跑了
He's headed to the roof!
小洁也上去了
So is JJ.
剩余文件27886
我抓住你了
I got you!
请稍等一下
Can you give us a minute, please?
马特 你救了我
Matt, what you did...
我会照顾你的
I had your back.
一向如此
Always did.
谢谢
Thank you.
洁妮芙
Jennifer...
好好休息吧
Get some rest.
尼采曾说过 当你凝视深渊时
Nietzsche said, "When you look long into an abyss...
深渊也在凝视你
the abyss looks into you."
艾米莉 你还能跟我们待多久
Emily, how much longer do we have you?
六个小时吧
Um...6 hours.
时间也太快了
It's too soon.
比昨天的时间长
It's more than we had yesterday.
我很开心终于见到你了
I'm just glad I finally got to meet you.
我听说过很多关于你的精彩事迹
I've heard such amazing things.
都是骗人的
All lies.
不 再没有任何隐瞒了
No. No more lies.
从现在开始只说实话
Nothing but the truth from now on.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表