你儿子为何会无法控制自己的愤怒
Well, how did your son's anger get out of control?
只是一次小事故 不能说明什么
It was one incident. It doesn't mean anything.
是在他青春期时发生的吗
Well, did this happen during his adolescence?
他在学校里怎么样
How was he in school?
他会举手
Well, he'd raise his hand
但老师不会叫他
and the teacher wouldn't call on him, you know?
他会约女孩 而女孩会笑话他
He'd ask a girl out, she'd laugh.
那样的话他会怎么做
And what would he do when things got like that?
一个人坐在房♥间里生闷气
Well, he'd sit in his room alone and sulk.
也许他很抑郁
Well, maybe he was depressed.
黑人没有时间抑郁
Black people don't have time to be depressed.
他看过心理医生没有
Did he ever try therapy?
或是吃过什么药
Or medication?
查尔斯不同意
Charles is against it.
为什么
Why?
你觉得奴隶会吃百忧解[抗抑郁药]吗
You think slaves had prozac?
不 他们只会继续工作
No. They got out there, they worked.
所以如果你儿子有精神问题
So if your son has mental issues,
你觉得他就应该自己熬过去
you think he should just push through them.
说得太对了
You're damn right.
只要莱尔没有打石膏
If Lyle isn't hanging sheetrock,
他就得睡硬木地板
he's laying hardwood floors.
我让那孩子每天朝六晚九在外工作
I have that boy out there from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. every day.
他没有时间或是精力去杀人
He hasn't had the time or the energy to kill anybody.
我确保他如此
I made sure of that.
他在不停地剥死皮和搓手
He's picking his cuticles and rubbing his hands incessantly,
意味着他隐瞒了什么
which means he's holding something back.
加西亚发现莱尔有一份密封的少教所记录
So Garcia found out Lyle had a sealed juvie record.
他曾把邻居家的狗活活打死
Turns out he kicked his neighbor's dog to death.
有什么发现
What have you got?
我们刚拿到其中一名女死者的DNA报告
We just got the DNA results back from one of the female victims.
她叫玛丽·安·贝克 失踪于十年前
Her name is Mary Ann Beck. She went missing 10 years ago.
她也是莱尔的高中同班同学
She's also a high school classmate of Lyle's.
-他们互相认识吗 -不清楚
- Did they know each other? - Can't tell.
目前还没有发现她与这家人的直接关系
We haven't found a direct connection to the house yet.
仔细搜查他的房♥间
All right, tear his room apart.
如果莱尔有秘密 我们得知道是什么
If Lyle's got secrets, we need to know what they are.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
他的第一反应 看上去很内疚
Well, his initial reaction, he looked guilty.
但他抱有敌意 并没有尝试掩饰
But he's so antagonistic and he's not even trying to cover.
他在刻意激怒你
He's intentionally trying to push your buttons.
好了 我们准备准备
All right. Let's go get a couple of earwigs
进去继续审他
and send you two back in there.
我们得确定他是否认识玛丽·安·贝克
We need to determine whether he knows Mary Ann Beck.
如果你想把我关进监狱 那就关吧
If you're gonna put me in jail, just put me in jail.
我可没打算把你关进监狱
I wasn't gonna put you in jail.
你要把他关进监狱吗
You gonna put him in jail?
我们只是需要再问你几个问题
We just needed to ask you a few more questions.
那么
So...
你喜欢金发还是深色头发的女孩 莱尔
Do you like blondes or brunettes, Lyle?
我不知道
I don't know.
为什么这么问
Why?
人们都认为金发妞更有意思
You know, people think blondes have more fun.
但是有时候 不是那么回事
But sometimes, not so much.
你认识她吗 莱尔
You know her, Lyle?
没见过这个女孩
Never seen the girl.
她和你高中同班
She was in your senior class.
那是很久以前的事了
That was a long time ago.
对 她当时就住在距离你工作的汉堡店
Yeah, and she also lived a couple blocks
几条街之外的地方
from the burger place you worked.
很多人都住在那附近
A lot of people live near there.
对 但不是人人长得像她
Yeah, but not people who look like her.
那头长长的金发
That long blond hair,
醉人的笑容
pretty smile,
清澈明眸
sparkling eyes.
她不是我喜欢的类型
She's not my type.
我认为你和她约会过
I think you dated her,
她爸爸很生气
and her dad got mad.
你到底在说什么
What are you talking about?
我们从你的院子里挖出她的尸体
We dug her up from your yard.
你们说谎
You're lying!
她没死
She's not dead!
不 莱尔 说谎的是你
No, Lyle, you're lying.
我再问你一遍
I'm gonna ask you again.
你认识玛丽·安·贝克吗
Did you know Mary Ann Beck?
不认识
No.
莱尔会将秘密藏在近处
Lyle would have kept his secrets close to him,
触手可及的地方
easy for him to have access to.
很可能是当他躺在床上的时候
Probably while he was in bed.
这个
This...
把这个拿去取证
We should get this to forensics.
看这个 玛丽·安·贝克
Look at this. Mary Ann Beck.
他撒谎了
He lied.
这瓶药是在1991年开的
It was filled in 1991.
让我看看
Let me see.
这是睾酮 我叔叔曾经服用过这个
It's testosterone. My uncle used to take this.
莱尔可能通过服用此药来勃起
Lyle could have been using it to bulk up.
如果他十年前在服用此药
If he was still taking it 10 years ago,
则可能达到崩溃边缘
it could have pushed him over the edge.
将玛丽·安殴打致死
And caused him to beat Mary Ann to death.
你满口胡言 莱尔
You're full of crap, Lyle.
我们在你的卧室找到了睾酮
We found testosterone in your bedroom.
还有你和玛丽·安的照片
And pictures of you and Mary Ann.
我们知道你做过什么 你和她约过会
We know what you did. You dated her.
她想要和你分手 你承受不了
And when she wanted to break up with you, you couldn't take it.
拜托 事情不是那样的
Oh, please, that's--that's not what happened.
那你为什么吃药 因为你有勃起障碍
And you took the pills why? 'Cause you couldn't get it up,
对吗
is that what happened?
不 你们不知道
No, you don't understand--
你打了她 然后一发不可收拾
You hit her and then the rage took over.
-不是的 -你打了她
- No. - And you beat her!
没有 我没打她
No! I didn't.
你殴打她 直到她一动不动
You beat her till she stopped moving.
你如此生气 所以你割坏她的生殖器
You were so angry that you mutilated her.
之后把她埋了
And then you buried her.
每一天你从窗户往外看
And every day you look out that window,
你很清楚自己做了什么
you know what you did.
别说了
Stop saying that!
承认吧 莱尔
Just admit it, Lyle!
你打了那个女孩 然后杀了她
You beat this girl and you killed her.
-是你做的 -好 是我做的
- You did. - Fine! I did it!
里德博士
Dr. Reid.
怎么了
What's up?
我们又发现了一具尸体
We got another one.
看起来像是个男性
This one looks like a male.
我们来捋捋顺
So let's get this straight.
你第一次杀的人是玛丽·安·贝克
The first person you killed was Mary Ann Beck.
那是十年前的事了
That was 10 years ago.
对
That's right.
同样是十年前 你杀了第二个女孩
And you killed the second woman 10 years ago as well,
但是你不记得她的名字了
But you don't remember her name.
我是这么说的
That's what I said.
我们刚发现了另一具尸体 莱尔
We just found another body, Lyle.
那也是我做的
I did that, too.
问问他 第三名死者是男是女
Ask him if the third victim was male or female?
那第三次 你杀的是男人还是女人
And at that time, did you kill a man or a woman?
一个男人
A guy.
你把他打死了
So you beat him
还割掉了他的生殖器
and mutilated his genitals?
你想要我描绘当时的场景吗
Do you want me to draw you a picture?
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表