Charging to 150.
远离
Clear.
海莉
Haley!
不要 不要 得把伤口压住
No, no, no, no. I need more pressure.
快来人帮忙 救命 帮帮我
Somebody help me! Help me, please!
你嗓门能不能小点
Would you pipe down a little bit?
海莉 对不起 全怪我
Haley, I'm sorry. This is all my fault.
我的上帝 得了吧
Oh, my god. Come on.
我没办法给你止血
I can't stop the bleeding.
我没办法止血
I can't stop the bleeding!
没事的 没人强求你一定要做到
It's ok. You're not supposed to.
她说得对
She's right.
我们能继续往下看吗 谢谢你了
So can we watch the show? Thank you.
他们是匆忙离开的
Well, they left in a hurry.
老板说他们在这里待了不到一个小时
Owner says they were here less than an hour.
旅客们也没发现什么疑点
And none of the motel guests saw anything.
来看这段抢劫的录像
Take a look at this robbery footage.
芝加哥警局很抱歉这么晚才传过来
Chicago PD apologized for the delay.
显然他们不是首次作案
Clearly not the first time they've done this.
只有这一个拍摄角度吗
This the only angle we got?
室内的监控坏了
Cameras inside weren't working.
枪口的火花
Muzzle flashes.
他们吵了起来
And they argue.
因为什么呢
What about, though?
枪杀屋里的人不在他们的计划之内
Shooting the people inside wasn't part of the plan.
好戏要上演了
This is where it gets good.
枪卡住了
The gun jammed.
这解释了为什么开那么多枪
That explains the overkill.
他没有背叛他的搭档
He didn't double-cross his partner,
是搭档背叛了他
His partner double-crossed him.
美女 我开了扬声器 什么情况
Hey, girl. Got you on speaker. What's up?
刚在厄尔巴索城外的一个卡车停车场内
Hey, an unidentified male was just found shot and killed
发现一位身份不明男子被枪杀
at a truck stop parking lot outside of El Paso.
确定是我们的嫌犯干的吗
Sure that's our guy?
报道说距你们不到一英里处
Well, a mustang was reported stolen
有辆福特野马被盗
less than a mile from your current location.
在同一个地区
It's in the same lot.
厄尔巴索 他在边界
El Paso. He's on the border.
但他不会出国 现在人多车多
He wouldn't cross there, though. It's too busy.
再查一遍他的生平 加西亚
Go back through his life again, Garcia.
他现在头昏脑胀
He's feeling the heat,
还会在相似的情况下栽跟头
so he's gonna default to something familiar.
答案就在那里等我们发现
The answer's in there somewhere.
没问题
Done and done.
佩内洛普 霍奇怎么样了
Penelope. Any word on Hotch?
还没消息 我正打算
Still no news, but I'm about to
去向护士打听一下
rouse the nurses for some intel.
去吧 姑娘
You go get 'em, girl.
萨姆 你没事吧
Sam, are you OK?
你杀的那个男人一直在我眼前
I just keeping seeing that guy that you shot.
我不杀他 他就有可能杀了我
He probably would have killed me if I hadn't have done that.
我要是生死未卜 你就会被送去中转屋
Then I'd be on ice and you would be halfway home.
一切都会好起来的 孩子
Everything is gonna be OK, kiddo.
我发誓我一定会一直照顾你的
I promised I would always take care of you.
我是认真的
I meant it.
我不会再离开你了
I will never leave you again.
好吧
OK.
好的
OK.
我打赌死者抓到艾迪在偷他的车
My money says this guy caught Eddie trying to steal his car.
俩人争斗过 但艾迪占了上风
There's a struggle, but Eddie gets the upper hand,
朝死者腹部开了枪 又把他拖到了这里
shoots him in the gut, and then drags him over there.
拿走他的钱包并不是因为需要钱
And he takes his wallet, not because he needs money
而是为了让我们无法迅速查出死者身份
but so we can't I.D. him as quickly.
因为一旦我们查到
'cause the minute we do, we know exactly
就会知道他开的是什么车了
what kind of car they're driving.
查出什么了 宝贝
Hey, break it down, baby girl.
好的 我开讲了
Ok, here we go.
艾迪的人生比我们想象得还要悲剧
Eddie's story is way more tragic than we thought.
我们已经知道他母亲死于难产 父亲自杀
We know his mom died in childbirth and his dad committed suicide.
我们不知道的是
What we didn't know was that he's the one
是他发现了父亲的尸体
who found his father's dead body.
他当时只有五岁
He was only 5.
对 邮差觉得气味不对
Yeah. The postman called
于是叫了警♥察♥
the cops when he smelled something horrible.
发现只有幼儿园小朋友那么大的艾迪
Turns out that little kindergarten-sized Eddie
在房♥子里和尸体待了两天
was in the house with the corpse for two days,
而且当时天气很热 所以
and it was in the middle of a crazy heat wave, so...
等一下 加西亚
Wait a minute, Garcia.
艾迪的父亲死于2月2日
Eddie's father died February 2.
没错
Correctamundo.
芝加哥二月的平均气温
The average temperature in
是26℉[-3.3℃]
Chicago in February is 26 degrees fahrenheit.
不是的 他们当时不在芝加哥
Oh, no, they weren't in Chicago.
是在洛杉矶 他父亲在那有个工作机会
The were in Los Angeles because his father had a job opportunity
但没能把握住 他父亲在遗书中表明了歉意
that fell through, which he apologized for in his suicide note
全写在一叠明信片上
that he wrote on a stack of post cards.
能确定是他们是开车去的吗
Are you sure they drove?
能 因为明信片是沿途
Yeah. Because the post cards were from stops
停靠寄出的
they made along the way.
我知道他们会往哪边走了
I think I know where they might be headed.
血压升不上来
I can't get his pressure up.
现在是80/40
It's 80 over 40.
再来一毫克肾上腺素 还要O型阴性血
One more mg. of epi and we need that O-neg.
海莉 对不起 全怪我
Haley, I'm sorry. This is all my fault.
剧终
太棒了
That was awesome.
我们该走了
Well, it's time to go.
我要去方便一下
I gotta go take a leak.
我们在大厅见 好吗
I'll meet you guys in the lobby, all right?
好
Ok.
真开心
Well, this was fun.
我不想你走
I don't want you to go.
那杰克怎么办
What about Jack?
贝丝呢 他们现在最需要你
And Beth? They need you now more than ever.
再多留一会儿吧
Just a little while longer?
-没时间了 -求你了
- There's no time. - Please?
你现在该回去了
You have to go back now.
我想跟你在一起
I want to stay with you.
我知道你是团队的老大
I know you're the big boss man,
但也并非凡事都能如你所愿
but you can't always have your way, you know.
有时候你也只能顺其自然
Sometimes you just have to roll with it.
我不知道怎么做
I don't know how.
快乐需要自己选择
Happiness is a choice.
去选吧
So choose.
怎么选
But how?
我该怎样选
How do I choose?
别用大脑想
Get out of your head.
心才知道答案
The heart is the one that knows,
听它的没错
so follow it.
车不错
Nice car.
怎么回事 不是说好大厅里见吗
Hey, what gives? I thought were were gonna meet in the lobby.
有人要搭地铁去市区吗
Oh, anybody gonna catch the subway downtown?
听说那里很热闹
I hear it's gonna be a hot one.
都不去
No?
好吧
All right, then.
刚才的真不错
Hey. This was great.
咱们以后还这样
We gotta do this again.
过来 大个子
Come here, big guy.
照顾好自己
Take care of yourself, all right?
天啊 你得放松一点
Jeez louise, loosen up a little bit.
笑一笑会死吗
Would it kill you to smile?
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表