危险
禁止入内
求你了
Please...
告诉我医生到底想要什么
just tell me what the Doctor wants.
让我♥干♥什么都可以
I'll do anything.
已经太迟了
It's too late for that.
内华达州 拉斯维加斯
别着急 亲爱的 慢慢来
No rush, hon. Take your time.
好的 亲爱的
All right, dear.
经理在吗
Is the, uh, is the manager in?
我想找份工作
I was just hoping to get a job application.
亲爱的 这已经是这周你来的第三次了
Honey, that's the third time you've been in this week.
很抱歉 他不招人
I'm sorry, he's not hiring.
你去鸡块店问问 他们好像缺人
Uh, try down at the Nugget. I think they're looking for someone.
他们不招
They're not.
抱歉
Ooh! Sorry.
借过
Excuse me.
我能怎么做
What are you gonna do?
这世道谁都难熬
Times are tough for everyone.
确实如此
Tell me about it.
我一个月几乎一份预约都没收到
I'm barely getting one booking a month.
如果弗丽达再不来上班
Well, if Frida doesn't show up soon,
艾德就能炒了她 然后聘用那个孩子
Ed can fire her and hire the kid.
可不是嘛
There you go.
谢谢
Thanks.
如果想偷别人的钱 就别节外生枝
If you want to lift someone's wallet, don't kiss the dog.
什么
What?
别让他看见你的脸
Don't let him see your face.
你差点就得手了 结果看到他的眼睛
You almost had it, then you looked him in the eye
就不敢下手了
and lost your nerve.
你又了解多少
What do you know about it?
你之前的手法 是个警♥察♥都能看出来
What you tried, a keystone cop would have spotted.
马尔文·卡尔
诡计大♥师♥
接受私人派对预约
抽烟吗
Cigarette?
你知道我的名字了
You know my name.
你叫什么
What's yours?
芬恩
Finn.
你上一次
When's the last time
睡上安稳觉是什么时候 芬恩
you've slept without keeping one eye open, Finn?
这跟你有什么关系
What's it matter to you?
其实没什么关系
It doesn't, really.
我看到你一直在这附近徘徊
I've seen you milling around.
说不定我能帮忙
Maybe I could help.
听着 伙计 不管你付我多少钱
Look, man, I don't care what you pay.
我不跟男人上♥床♥
I don't sleep with dudes.
相信我 如果我真要买♥♥♥春♥
Believe me, if I were gonna pay for that,
肯定不会找你
I wouldn't pick you.
那么
So, um,
为什么你要帮我
why do you want to help me?
你让我想起了某个人
You remind me of someone.
我明白了 我让你想起了年轻时的自己
Ah, gotcha. I remind you of you when you were young
刚出来打拼 你是想这么说吧
and just starting out or some crap like that, right?
给你点建议 芬恩
Word of advice, Finn.
如果有人想帮你
If someone offers to help you...
在你了解清楚之前 别急着贬低别人
don't step on him before you know the terms.
祝你一切顺利
Have a nice life.
马尔文
Hey, Marvin!
你
You, um...
你还要你的打火机吗
you want your lighter back?
这里有什么东西
Hey! Hey, there's something over here.
我的天
Oh, my God.
两具身份不明的女尸
The bodies of two unidentified women
在拉斯维加斯郊区的沙漠中被发现
were found in the desert
就在我们亲爱的博士故乡
just outside of the good Doctor's hometown, Las Vegas.
她们的身份证都被拿走了
They were stripped of their I.D.
其中一人看起来是昨天遇害的
One looks like she was killed yesterday,
另一人应该死于几周前
The other a couple of weeks ago.
根据法医报告
According to the M.E. report,
两名女性都是30多岁
both women were in their 30s, and--
死因没写错吗
is this cause of death right?
没错 而且我确认过
Yes, and I have confirmed it.
两人都是淹死的
Both women drowned.
离事发地最近的水体在哪里
How far is the nearest body of water?
胡佛大坝 米德湖 大概60英里
The Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, like 60 miles.
这只是个抛尸地点
So we're looking at a disposal site.
她们被性侵过吗
Were they sexually assaulted?
没有 但她们都受过钝器伤害
No, but they did both suffer blunt force trauma
死前手腕和脚踝处都有严重的擦伤
and severe antemortem abrasions to the wrists and ankles.
这说明她们在死前
That means they were most likely held somewhere
可能被囚禁在某个地方
before they were killed.
也可能她们被绑住
Or maybe they were bound
以便嫌犯用水来折磨她们
so they could be tortured with water.
没错
She's right.
我们没法排除到底是水刑
We can't rule out waterboarding
还是她们被关在游泳池或是浴缸的水里
or being held underwater in a pool or a bathtub.
不明嫌犯很可能是虐待狂
It's possible this unsub's a sadist.
昨天被杀的女性穿着制♥服♥
The woman killed yesterday was wearing a uniform.
她可能是服务员或佣人
She could have been a waitress or a maid.
在拉斯维加斯有93家酒店
There are 93 hotels in Las Vegas,
260家汽车旅店和旅馆
260 motels and inns,
1510家酒吧和2996家饭店
1,510 bars, and 2,996 restaurants.
更别提旁边的萨默林
Not to mention nearby Summerlin,
其人口一直在增长
which is growing in popularity.
当地警♥察♥已经排除了大型酒店
Well, local P.D. has ruled out the major establishments.
他们正在排查小规模的旅馆和饭店
They're combing through the smaller ones now
看能否找到与之相符的
to see if they can find a match.
另一具无名尸已腐烂得差不多了
The other Jane Doe was pretty decomposed.
衣着没什么特别
Clothing looks ordinary.
她戴的是腰包吗
Is that a fanny pack she's wearing?
是 里面什么都没有
Yes, and it was empty.
这说明她可能是名游客
It means she was probably a tourist, though.
去年拉斯维加斯
Last year Las Vegas
登记在案的游客有39727022名
documented 39,727,022 visitors.
维加斯的监控系统可是全国最棒的
No other place has better surveillance software.
加西亚 联♥系♥拉斯维加斯警方
Garcia, contact Vegas P.D.
让他们开始排查
and ask them to start going through
三周以来所有酒店和赌场的监控录像
hotel and casino surveillance video from 3 weeks ago,
然后告诉他们我们四小时后到 我们走
and tell them we'll be there in 4 hours. Let's go.
是 长官
Yes, Sir.
不要 放开我
No! Get away from me.
救命
Help!
先生 求求你了
Sir, please!
有人能听见我吗
Can you hear me, anybody?!
快来人救救我
Somebody help me!
拜托了 救命
Please! Help! Aah!
说服
Persuasion
影响他人的秘诀
"The secret of my influence
就在于它一直保持神秘
has always been that it remained secret."
萨尔瓦多·达利[西班牙画家]
Salvador Dali.
妈妈 又是我
Hi, mom, it's me again.
我正在去拉斯维加斯的飞机上
I'm on a plane to Las Vegas,
希望马上能见到你
and I can't wait to see you.
我一直在想
You know, I've been thinking,
我已经很长时间
it's been a really long time
没吃到鸡肉炸龙虾了
since I've had chicken fried lobster,
所以我希望等这个案子完结
so I was hoping maybe when the case is done,
我们可以去趟宾尼昂
We can go to Binion's.
[拉斯维加斯著名赌场 鸡肉炸龙虾为其餐馆特色菜]
我得挂了 记得回电
Um, I have to go. Call me back.
拜 爱你
Bye. Love you.
两名女性都是30来岁 深色头发
The two women were brunettes in their 30s.
嫌犯有偏好的类型
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表