a dozen times,
她持有约翰·霍普金斯的学生签证
And she is on a student visa at Johns Hopkins,
天啊 她是柏林人
and, oh, my God, she's from Berlin.
除了学校 她跟巴尔的摩有任何联♥系♥吗
Does she have any connection to Baltimore other than school?
查找中 有了 她的父亲是
Digging...yes, yes. Her father is a partner
施特劳斯和哈里斯商业地♥产♥的合伙人
at Strauss and Harris commercial real estate.
他们在全世界的
They specialize in converting
港口城市专营仓库改建
warehouses in port cities all over they world.
他们在巴尔的摩北边就有一个
They own one in northern Baltimore.
更巧的是
And wouldn't you know it?
那旁边就有一个手♥机♥信♥号♥♥塔
There's a cell phone tower right by there
传输过信♥号♥♥
that that signal is bouncing from.
地址呢
What's the address?
发到你手♥机♥了
Sending it to your phones now.
你觉得他们现在会来吗
她来了 我肯定就是丹娜
There she is. That's definitely Dana.
我看到她了 她上了一辆白色货车
I've got eyes on her. She's getting into a white van.
要过十字路口吗
Do we have cross streets?
暂时不用 看起来她在一条巷子里
Not yet. But it looks like she's in an alley.
他为什么要让我们看见他们的去向
Why would he want us to see where they're going?
因为他很傲慢
Because he's arrogant.
这是他计划的最后一步 我们也在其中
This is the end of his plan and we're a part of it.
加西亚 我们认为嫌犯可能跟山姆或丹娜有关系
Garcia, we think the unsub could be related to Sam or Dana.
哈里斯家有个儿子 安东 29岁
The Harris family has a son, Anton, 29.
因为有暴♥力♥行为的前科
History of violent outbursts
他不得不更换了多所欧洲的寄宿学校
had him bouncing between boarding schools all over Europe.
而那时候丹娜离家很近
While Dana stayed close to home.
你怎么知道
How'd you know?
他认为自己被拒绝和抛弃全怪丹娜
He blames Dana for his rejection and abandonment issues.
这是个典型的普遍伤害
It's a classic universal wound.
未治愈的创伤外加精神方面的冲动
Left untreated and combined with the psychopathic urges,
引发了极端的攻击性
that trauma led to extreme aggression.
以及对关注的迫切渴求
And a desperate need for attention.
加西亚 我猜他们父母中有一人是医生
Let me guess, Garcia-- one of the parents is a medical doctor.
母亲生前是
Mom was before she died.
安东年轻时曾学习兽医
It looks like young Anton was studying to be a veterinarian.
妹妹在霍普金斯医学院学习 胜过了他
Little sister trumped him by attending medical school at Hopkins.
他所作的一切都是为了吸引父母注意
He did all this to get on his parents' radar.
安东来美国多久了
How long has Anton been in the states?
一个月 所持签证三个月
A month into his 3-month visa.
他等丹娜离开家后才发动攻击
He waited until Dana was away from the family before he attacked.
我们找到货车了 停在25街
All right, we got the van. It's parked in the alley
格林蒙特后面的巷子里
behind Greenmount at 25th.
他不在
He's gone.
情况不妙
This isn't good.
散开 搜索整个建筑
All right. Let's split up and search the building.
科鲁兹 跟我来
Cruz, come with me.
双手放在我能看见的地方
Hands where I can see them.
如果你回答我几个问题 我就放
I will if you answer something.
你这招不管用 举起双手
It doesn't work like that. Show me your hands.
举起手
Hands!
你难道不该问我
Aren't you the one who's supposed to ask me
我为什么要做这一切
why I do what I do?
如果我不知道 我肯定会问
I would if I didn't already know.
你很有耐心 也铤而走险
You're patient, but you also take risks.
所以你不留漏洞
It's why you leave nothing to chance.
我先前不知道为什么你没有拿
I wondered why you hadn't practiced on the eyes
柏林那名死者的眼睛做试验
of the man you killed in Berlin.
那是因为你已经拿自己试验过了
It's because you'd already tried it on yourself.
你现在正在录像
You're recording all of this right now,
因为你希望所有人知道你是什么样的人
because you want everyone out there to know what it's like to be you.
也许他们会理解
Maybe they'll understand.
也许会为你难过
Maybe they'll even feel sorry for you.
可惜都不会了
But they won't.
因为我们已经拦截了你的线路
Because we've intercepted your transmission
并彻底关闭了
and shut it down.
过来 你自己看看
Go ahead, see for yourself.
那么大家已经看不到我了
So they aren't watching me anymore.
还有什么新闻
What else is new?
我父亲把我送走 因为我让他丢脸
My father sent me away because I humiliated him.
他说我给家族蒙羞
He said I brought shame to our family.
你父亲把你送走因为你病了
Your father sent you away because you're sick
他想保护丹娜
and he wanted to protect Dana.
他没错 但是依然没能阻止我
He was right. But he couldn't stop me.
你父亲正往这赶 当然你已经知道了
Your father's on his way. But of course you knew that.
所以你才在大众面前露脸
That's why you showed everyone your face.
你希望他知道你赢了
You wanted him to know that you'd won.
奏效了
And it worked.
但是你不得不承认
But you have to admit,
我做的一切都非比寻常
what I've done is extraordinary.
我父亲永远都忘不了
My father will never forget it.
丹娜肯定是忘不了了
Certainly Dana won't.
也许她会
Or maybe she will.
你忘得了吗
Will you?
我已经忘了
I already have.
把他铐起来
Cuff him.
加西亚并没有关闭他的信♥号♥♥ 对吧
Garcia didn't shut down his signal, did she?
他又不知道
Well, he didn't know that.
我算是明白他们为什么想让你出外勤了
I can see why they didn't want you out of the field.
快把她抬上来
Get her on now!
是的 长官 马上执行
Yes, sir, right away.
我是科鲁兹
Cruz.
收到
Copy that.
我们负责带他回去
He's driving back with us.
你的体力越来越好了
You're getting stronger.
我就知道你会恢复的
I knew you would.
可不可以请你们稍等一下
Can you guys hold up for a second?
好的 警官
Yes, sir.
你好丹娜 我是戴瑞
Hey, Dana. I'm Derek.
山姆很高兴能见到你
Sam here is very happy to see you.
丹娜
D-Dana.
她的生命体征很强
Her vitals are strong.
一个小时后手术就能结束了
I should have her back in an hour.
你想陪着她对吧 山姆
You want to go with her, don't you, Sam?
是的
Yes.
没问题
You got it.
他们会没事的吧
They gonna be ok?
也许吧
Maybe.
假以时日
Eventually.
这是我见过的最糟糕的手足之争了
Worst case of sibling rivalry I've ever seen.
是啊
Yeah.
你有孩子吗
Do you have kids?
没有
No.
你呢
Do you?
有
Yes.
我父亲给我取名安东
My father named me Anton
因为这个词的本意是"毫无价值"
because it means "invaluable".
你觉得他真的认为我毫无价值吗
Do you think he ever believed that?
你何不亲自问他呢
Why don't you ask him?
我会的
I will.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
当然 完全没问题
Absolutely. Come on, it's not a problem.
人生中最大的损失并不是死亡
"Death is not the greatest loss in life.
而是在活着的时候心已死
The greatest loss is what dies inside of us while we live."
诺曼·卡森斯
Norman Cousins.
[美国当代著名评论家 作家 社会活动家]
哈里斯先生有外交关系
Mr. Harris has diplomatic connections
他想把安东引渡回国
and wanted to have Anton extradited.
经过这一切之后 他还试图保护他
After all that he's still trying to protect him.
拜托你告诉我 你没让他成功
Tell me you didn't let that happen.
我请国♥务♥院♥帮了个忙
I called in a favor from The State Department.
他会在这里被起诉并且受审
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表