《犯罪心理》前情提要
Previously on "Criminal minds"...
不管是谁在发这些邮件 所有的内容都一样
Whoever is sending these emails, the message is always the same--
暴风今晚即出 准备好他的床
"暴风今晚即出"
"The storm breaks tonight."
暴风今晚即出 准备好他的床
"暴风今晚即出"
"The storm breaks tonight."
他在计划越狱
He's planning a prison break.
发现一条地道
We got a tunnel.
三个不同的州发生了三起越狱
3 more prison breaks in 3 different states,
都是上一次试图和罗顿一起放置炸♥弹♥的
all organized by Rawdon's partners
那些同伙们组织的
from his last bombing attempt.
有多少人跑掉了
How many got away?
目前为止有十三名连环杀手
As of right now, 13 serial killers.
我们得再抓他们一次
So we have to catch them again.
索诺拉沙漠
坦佩市外141公里
我不行了
I can't... I can't...
水
Water.
给我水 求你了
Water, please.
局长 你说呢
What do you think, chief?
我不知道
I don't know.
需要通知联调局吗
Do we need to call in the FBI?
我不知道
I don't know.
已经三年了吧
It's been, what, 3 years?
杜威警官
Officer Dewey.
是 局长
Yes, chief.
闭嘴
Shut up.
他怎么样了
How is he?
你得看看这个
You need to see this.
杜威
Dewey.
是 局长
Yes, chief.
给联调局打电♥话♥
Call the FBI.
奇瓦瓦沙漠
埃尔帕索外65公里
把手举起来
Manos, arriba.
举起来
Arriba!
我来自布朗克斯区[纽约] 女士
I'm from the Bronx, lady.
你想说西班牙语吗 没问题
You want to do this in Spanish, no hay problema,
但这很蠢 因为你不会西班牙语
pero estúpido porque tú no habla español.
你带了吗
You have it?
又说英语吗 带了
En ingles? Yes.
慢慢地
Slowly.
放在引擎盖上
On the hood.
以墨西哥公民身份过境所需的所有东西
Everything you need to pass as a Mexican citizen.
驾照 护照
Driver's license, passports,
连医保卡也有 以防你需要看病
even an IMSS card in case you need a doctor.
可你要了两份
But you ordered two.
劳驾
You mind?
好了吗 亲爱的
We good, sugar?
好了 宝贝
All good, baby.
这只有我们买♥♥的一半
That's half of what we paid for.
另一半呢
Where's the other half?
我要把手伸进后面口袋里 但
I'm going to reach into my back pocket. But...
我不是要拔枪
I'm not pulling out out a gun.
这边走
This way.
走这条地道 出去另一头就是
You take that, you come out on the other end
索科罗[巴西]城外
just outside of Socorro.
你跟我们一起走
You're coming with us.
交易里没这个条件
That wasn't part of the deal.
现在有了
It is now.
-那我先下吧 -不
- u202dGuess I'll go first. - No.
宝贝 你先下去 在底下等我们
Babe, you go down first, wait for us at the bottom.
然后你下去 我断后
Then you go. I'll bring up the rear.
我拿不准 下面好黑
I don't know, it's dark down there.
你的手♥机♥上有电筒 用那个
Your cell phone has a light. Use it.
快走
Get going.
你从哪儿的监狱逃出来的
Where'd you escape from prison?
从哪里来有关系吗
Make a difference?
只要我拿得到钱就没差
Not as long as I get paid.
亲爱的 怎么样
Honey, how we doin'?
卡拉·吉恩
Carla Jean!
我没事 下去了
I'm good. I'm down.
能让这家伙下去了吗
Can we send down our boy?
好的 宝贝
Yeah, baby.
让他下来
Send him down.
等等
Wait.
宝贝 把灯打开
Babe, turn your light on
让我们看看底下
so we can see down at the bottom.
快把灯打开
Show me the damn light.
行了吧
Good?
联调局
FBI!
不许动
Don't move!
你其实不必冒险的
You know, you didn't need to risk it.
-有狙击手 -狙击手也会打偏
- We had sharpshooters on you. - Yeah. Shooters miss.
等等
Wait a second.
我知道现在都电子化了
I mean, I know everything is digital now,
但我还是喜欢用老办法
but I still like to do this old school.
还剩几个人没抓到
How many we got left?
让我看看
Well, let's see.
五月有十三名连环杀人犯越狱
13 serial killers escaped from prison in May.
在你的协助下 还剩五名
With your help, we're down to 5.
你为什么不全职加入我们组呢
So how come you're not on our team full-time?
我告诉过霍奇纳探员 我擅长追捕犯人
Yeah, I told Agent Hotchner, I'm a manhunter.
在侧写上我帮不了你们
I'm no good to you as a profiler.
你是联调局逃犯缉拿组的成员
You're with the FBI's fugitive taskforce.
在我看来 你可帮了我们大忙
From where I'm standing, you've done us a whole lot of good.
罗西 很感谢你的邀请 真的
Rossi, I appreciate the offer. I do.
但我没法傻坐着思考这些逃犯的脑回路
But I can't sit around brainstorming about these guys.
我需要追捕的感觉
I need the chase.
明白了
Fair enough.
我们认为他又回到坦佩了
Oh, we think he's back in Tempe.
今天早上放了一个幸存者
He, uh, let a survivor go this morning.
用臂吊杆锁着
In an arm spreader.
丹尼尔·卡伦
Daniel Cullen.
拘捕罪名列表
什么时候开工
When do we start?
这不就开工了
We just did.
局长 对丹尼尔·詹姆士·卡伦
Chief, how much do you know
你都知道些什么
about Daniel James Cullen?
你是说猩红王吗
You mean the Crimson King?
我知道他喜欢在被害者身上刻字
I know he liked to cut words into his victims' bodies.
三年前你们凤♥凰♥城外勤办公室抓到了他
3 years ago your Phoenix field office arrested him.
因此我们上次才没叫你们来
That's why we didn't call you in last time.
他最近的这位受害者说了什么吗
Has his most recent victim said anything?
他刚醒
He just woke up.
布莱恩 他们是联调局的
Brian, these folks are with the FBI.
能给他们看看吗
Would you mind?
知道这是什么意思吗
Do you know what it means?
知道
Yes, we do.
行为分♥析♥组
猩红王
Te Crimson King
"愤怒是我的食物 我一肚子都是气恼
"Anger is my meat. I sup on myself.
吃不下东西了"
And so shall starve with feeding."
出自莎士比亚戏剧《科利奥兰纳斯》[参考朱生豪译本]
威廉·莎士比亚
William Shakespeare.
我们去了卢浮宫和埃菲尔铁塔
Then we visited the Louvre and the Eiffel Tower,
最有意思的是在回程的飞机上
and the best part of all was that on the flight back,
妈跟我细细回顾了整个旅程
Mom walked me through every moment of it.
我都不用提示她
I didn't have to prompt her.
斯宾塞 这真是太棒了
Oh, Spence, that's so great.
最新研究显示富含欧米加3脂肪酸的饮食
The latest research shows that diets high in omega-3 fatty acids
有助于抗击痴呆症
help combat dementia,
我们在巴黎尽吃这些
which we gorged on in Paris.
说真的
I mean, honestly,
要不是她被临床诊断为阿茨海默症
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表