你能在那里得到治疗
where you can get treatment.
我试过 没用的
I tried that. It didn't work.
那是什么
What's that?
强效镇静剂
It's a heavy duty sedative.
能让你昏睡16个小时
It'll knock you out for 16 hours.
我不会吃的
I'm not taking it.
听好了 要么按我说的做 要么就索性不做
Hey, look, we do this my way or we don't do it at all.
如果我们不采取行动 那我马上报♥警♥
And if we don't do it, then my next phone call is to the cops.
让我看看你吞了没
Let me see if you've swallowed it.
发现卡拉·海恩斯 正在靠近
We have eyes on Carla Hines. She's approaching now.
华♥莱♥士♥出现后再行动
Nobody move until we have Wallace.
附近有没有潜在目标
Any potential targets in the area?
没有
Negative.
华♥莱♥士♥一定是迟到了
Wallace must be late.
她不会在这里逗留
She's not sticking around.
行动
Go. Go. Go.
卡拉·海恩斯
Carla Hines?
我是联调局的
I'm with the FBI.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
丹尼
Danny?
不
No.
不是丹尼
Not Danny.
你为什么去车站
Why were you at the station?
我知道你觉得如果你什么都不说
I know that you think that if you don't say anything,
华♥莱♥士♥就不会有罪
you can't incriminate Wallace.
但是救他的唯一办法就是你能协助我们
But the only way he survives this is if you help us.
我不知道他在哪
I don't know where he is.
真的不知道
I really don't.
你就是问我一百遍也一样 我发誓
You can ask me a hundred times and I swear to you,
我不知道
I don't know.
我相信你
I believe you.
那还有什么可说的
Then what else is there to talk about?
我们越了解华♥莱♥士♥
The more I know about Wallace,
就能越快找到他
the faster we'll be able to find him.
为什么你选择了他而不是杰西
Why did you choose him over Jesse?
当发现自己怀孕时
When I found out that I was pregnant,
我非常开心
I was so happy.
但双胞胎
But twins?
双胞胎
Twins?
大家都告诉我生活会轻松起来的
Everybody kept telling me that it was gonna get easier, you know?
并非如此
It never did.
我是个单身妈妈 经济拮据
I was a single mom. I didn't have any money.
也没有人帮我
I didn't have anyone to help me.
他们两岁的时候
And then when they were two,
都患了耳部感染
they had this ear infection
病情反复四个月之久
that they just passed back and forth for 4 months.
你知道那是怎样的生活吗
Do you have any idea what that's like?
有一次我和儿子得了肠胃流感
Well, there was a stomach flu
我们轮流呕吐
where my son and I took turns throwing up.
这么说你也懂 你知道
So you get it. You know.
突然疯狂地意识到
The--the just insanity of knowing that...
我无法独自承受这些
I couldn't do it all by myself.
就是那时我决定要送走一个孩子
And that's when I decided that I had to let one of them go.
但直到领养的当天早上
But the morning of the adoption, I...
我还是无法做出决定
I hadn't decided.
于是我走进他们的婴儿房♥
So I went into their nursery,
就那么看着他们
and I just stared at them...
安静地睡着
just sleeping,
完美无瑕
perfect.
然后华♥莱♥士♥抬头看了看我
And then Wallace looked up at me
说 "妈妈我爱你"
and he said, "I love you, mommy."
我就知道了
And I knew.
我留下了华♥莱♥士♥
I chose Wallace.
为什么
Why?
什么为什么
Why what?
为什么是我
Why me?
为什么是他
Why him?
为什么我不能当个完美的母亲
Why couldn't I be the perfect mom
像其他母亲一样拥有完美的孩子
and have the perfect kids like all the other moms?
为什么 那是我应得的
Why? I deserve that!
对 你应得的
Yes, you do.
伙计 你怎么样
Hey, buddy, how you doing?
稍等一下 我马上带你出去 好吗
Yeah, give me a minute and I'll take you out, ok?
早上好
Good morning.
你起来多久了
How long you been up?
有一会儿了
A while.
早餐在袋子里
Breakfast is in the bag.
我得去遛狗
Hey, look, I gotta go walk this dog, so--
杰西
Jesse.
你不能再把我绑起来了
You're not tying me up again,
也不能再给我吃药
or giving me any more pills.
你去吧
Just go.
我没事的
I'll be fine.
我知道你为什么要这样做
I know why you're doing all this.
真的吗
Really?
为什么
Why?
你想和我一样
You want to be like me.
不 我不想
No, I don't.
那为什么要带我来这里
Then why bring me here?
为什么要试着理解我 照顾我
Why try to understand me? Why care?
你想了解我 然后就可以像我一样
You want to know me so you can be me.
所以我不会走
And that's why I'm not gonna leave.
因为我也希望这样
Because I want that, too.
我得问你点其它事情 卡拉
I need to ask you something else, Carla,
关于孩子的父亲
about the father.
他怎么了
What about him?
你为什么要烧掉跟他有关的证据
Why did you burn all the evidence of him?
他
He's...
他不重要
He's not important.
我认为他非常重要
I think he's very important.
他是个败类
He was some loser
我大学时跟他上♥床♥真是大错特错
that I made a mistake of sleeping with in college.
他应付不了父亲的角色
He couldn't hack being a dad,
那就算了 让他走吧
so fine. Fine. Let him go.
他也该有自己的生活
He deserves to have a life.
当所有这些事
Then when all this...
暴露出来 我不希望杰西
started coming out, I didn't want Jesse
或者华♥莱♥士♥ 或者你去敲他的门
or Wallace or you knocking on his door.
你开始不相信我了
You stopped believing me just then.
因为你没说实话
Because you're not telling the truth.
你烧掉珍藏的纪念品
You don't burn treasured mementos
不可能是为了让败类的生活更容易
to make a loser's life more convenient.
双胞胎的父亲是谁
Who's the father?
随便你怎么想
You can believe whatever you want.
他们的父亲是谁
Who's the father?
谢谢你的合作
Thank you for your cooperation.
等等 我们现在要放她走吗
Wait. So we're letting her go now?
她有所隐瞒 却不肯开口
She's holding back, but she won't break.
我们通过她找到华♥莱♥士♥的机会更大
We have a better chance of finding Wallace through her.
我们会严密监视她的
We'll stick on her like glue.
与此同时 我们得迫使华♥莱♥士♥采取行动
The meantime, we need to force Wallace to make a move.
应该不难 他已经失去理智了
Shouldn't be hard. He's devolving.
我们只需要激怒他
We just need to get under his skin.
你觉得海瑟的父母会帮助我们吗
Do you think Heather's parents would help us?
在第二赛道开始采取行动
Making a move in the second...
喷气战斗机在一游击根据地爆♥炸♥
Jet fighters bombed a guerrilla base...
我们先暂停一下节目
We interrupt our broadcast
插播新闻发布会的实况转播
to bring you this live press conference.
这些话是给华♥莱♥士♥·海恩斯的
This is a message to Wallace Hines.
我们知道你对我们女儿的感觉
We know how you felt about our daughter.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表