My boys.
孩子的父亲能回答问题吗
Can the father answer any questions right now?
你得明白 蛋是魔鬼的胆固醇
You have to understand, eggs are the devil's cholesterol.
看运气了
It's hit or miss.
问问他最近卡拉或者双胞胎有没有找过他
Ask him if Carla or the twins visited him recently?
如果没有的话 查查他们
If not, found out if there's
在领养以前有没有一起生活过
any shared family history before the adoption.
我们会尽力而为 但一定要有后备方案
We'll do what we can, but we might need a plan b.
天啊 华♥莱♥士♥ 你又做了什么
Oh, my God, Wallace, what have you done now?
妈妈 别这样 我们需要钱 还有你的车
Mom, stop. We need some money and your car.
能帮帮我们吗
Can you help us?
当然可以
Of course I can.
你们是我的宝贝
You're my babies.
杰西
Jesse,
瞧瞧你
look at you.
为了这一刻
I have waited so long
我等待了那么久
for this moment.
我也是
Me, too.
我们一家团聚了 不是吗
Well, this is quite the family reunion, isn't it?
真希望能一直这样
I just wish that it could go on forever.
可惜不行
Well, it can't.
我们得走了
We gotta go.
等一下
Wait a minute.
我想再抱抱你
I just want to hold you one more time.
妈妈 现在不行 老天
Mom, not now. Jeez!
华♥莱♥士♥
Wallace.
珍惜此刻吧
Make time for this.
对啊 华♥莱♥士♥
Yes, Wallace.
多给妈妈点时间
Make time for your mother.
罗宾斯先生 你最近见到你的儿子们了吗
Mr. Robbins, have you seen your sons lately?
是的 华♥莱♥士♥和杰西 华♥莱♥士♥是哥哥
Yes, Wallace and Jesse. Wallace is the older one.
他很有灵性 我可以教他学习
He's teachable. I can teach him things.
但杰西更像我
But Jesse looks more like me.
你最后一次见到他们是什么时候
When was the last time that you saw them?
不久前
Not long ago.
其中一个会坐便盆了 另一个还不会
One was potty-trained, but the other wasn't.
他们还是幼童
They were toddlers.
他们哭了 因为卡拉在哭
And they were crying because Carla was crying.
然后一个神奇的女人带走了杰西
And a magical woman took Jesse away.
他在描述领养的事情
He's describing the adoption.
她是个圣人 让自己的儿子那样死去
She was a saint, letting her son die like that.
你在说谁 卡拉吗
Who do you mean? You mean Carla?
不不不不 不是她
No, no, no, no, no, no, no. Not her.
是那个带走杰西的女人
The woman that took Jesse away.
她是个圣人
She was a saint.
她做了最后的牺牲
She made the ultimate sacrifice.
让自己的儿子死去了
She let her son die.
我知道他在说谁
I know who he's talking about.
圣玛丽 你是说圣玛丽教堂吗
St. Mary's. The church St. Mary's?
我们认为父亲的意思就是指那个教堂
We think that's what the dad was describing to us.
对 我和小洁在研究杰西的时候发现
Yeah, JJ and I dug it up when we were researching Jesse.
他的领养手续就是通过那个教堂完成的
It's the church he was adopted through.
卡拉也是这么看待自己的
It's also how Carla would see herself,
她认为自己是史上最值得崇敬的母亲
as the most revered mother of all time.
让约翰逊警官通知特警
Have Sergeant Johnson notify SWAT.
怎么了
What's the matter?
你恨我 对吧
You hate me, don't you?
我不恨你
I do not hate you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你爱到简直就想吃
I love you so much, I want to just eat...
掉
you...
你
up.
下手快点
Do it fast.
不要
Aah! No!
杰西
Jesse?
你这是干什么
What are you doing?
妈妈 我跟华♥莱♥士♥相处了一段时间
I spent some quality time with Wallace, mom.
我发现我跟他之间的共同点
And I've discovered that I've got more in common with him
比跟你的多
than with you.
杰西 把菜刀放下
Jesse, you put down that cleaver.
你听我说
Just listen to me.
不 你听我说 你休想伤害她
No, you listen to me! Don't you hurt her.
你知道她是什么人吗
Do you even know who she is?
她是咱们的母亲
She's our mother.
母亲
Mother?
她抛弃了我
She abandoned me!
然后她还想说服我去杀了你
And then she tried to convince me to kill you.
-你骗人 -我没有
- You're lying! - I'm not!
她不会那么做的
She wouldn't do that.
她求我杀了你
She begged me to do it.
你答应了吗
Did you say yes?
我答应了
Yeah, I did.
但是我下不了手
But I couldn't go through with it.
他说的不是真的
It's not true.
我跟你一样 记得吗
I'm like you, remember?
你要完全按照我说的去做
I want you do do exactly as I told you to do.
听见了吗 一字不差
Do you hear me? Exactly!
把枪抬起来
Raise the gun.
高一点 再高一点
Raise it a little higher. A little higher.
扣扳机
Pull the trigger.
开枪啊
Pull it.
好吧
Fine.
联邦调查局
FBI!
联邦调查局
FBI!
马上把武器放下
Drop your weapon now!
华♥莱♥士♥失控了
Wallace was out of control.
他逼我们来这里
He forced us to come here.
他要杀了我们俩
He was gonna shoot us both.
还好杰西比他劲大
Thank God Jesse was stronger than he was.
我只跟我的律师谈
I'll only talk to my lawyer.
把他们俩都带走
Take them both into custody.
把手给我
Show me your hands.
我们会在警局给他录指纹
We'll fingerprint him at the station,
看看到底谁是谁
see who matches who.
指纹分♥析♥并不是门严谨的科学
Fingerprint analysis isn't an exact science.
厉害点的辩护律师能从中找到漏洞
A good defense lawyer can poke holes in it.
陪审团会根据DNA进行裁决
Juries expect DNA,
可惜DNA在这个案子里派不上用场
and DNA isn't gonna make the case here.
是啊 但是行为方式可以
No, but behavior might.
警官 帮我个忙
Sergeant, I need you to do something.
罗宾斯先生 这是你哪个儿子
Mr. Robbins, which son is this?
这是华♥莱♥士♥
Oh. That's Wallace.
他是个可塑之才
He's teachable.
我教过他一紧张就这样抖手指
I taught him to do that whenever he gets nervous.
华♥莱♥士♥·海恩斯 你被捕了
Wallace Hines, you're under arrest.
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈 我现在怎么办呀
Mom, what do I do now?
妈妈 不
Mommy, no!
妈妈
Mom!
你的父母把你的生活搞得一团糟
"They mess you up, your mom and dad.
这也许不是他们的本意 可结局便是如此
They may not mean to, but they do.
他们不但把自己的过错传承给你
They fill you with the faults they had
还会为你专门加上几项
and add some extra just for you."
菲利普·拉金[英国诗人]
Philip Larkin.
干得漂亮
Pretty impressive.
一个本来可能会让我们成为笑柄的案子
A case that could have ended with egg on our face
最终居然变成了网上
turns out to be one of those,
广受大家关注的故事
"Did you hear about this?" stories on the internet.
显然现在行为分♥析♥组已经在推特上火了
Apparently the BAU is trending on Twitter.
虽然我没听说过推特
Whatever that means.
我刚听说司法部长很高兴
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表