No!
把她放下来
Let her down.
你们不用跟来
You don't have to come.
我们知道
We know.
这会让她崩溃的
This is gonna destroy her.
不是你的错
It isn't your fault.
才怪
Like hell.
是我说该去把她女儿接来的
I was the one who said we should go get her daughter.
娜迪亚
Nadia?
娜迪亚
Nadia?
战争爆发后 阿斯卡里的才能
When war broke out, it looks like Askari's talents
被当局用来拷问可能的线人
were recruited by the regime to break potential informants
以及被俘的美军士兵
as well as captured U.S. Troops.
阿斯卡里效忠于出价最高的人
So Askari works for the highest bidder.
一个折磨美军士兵的人
How does a guy who tortured U.S. soldiers
怎么会被招到我方来
get drafted to our side?
等等 我可能知道
Wait, I might know that.
我把幽灵文件
I uploaded that ghost file
上传到了我的私有云服务器上
to my private cloud server.
是科鲁兹部长的命令
The order was given by Chief Cruz.
科鲁兹怎么会要像阿斯卡里这样的人
Why would Cruz enlist a man like Askari?
他需要一个高级别的同伴才能获得应有的地位
He needed a high-ranking partner to put him in position.
这是什么意思 科鲁兹和阿斯卡里是同伙吗
So what are we saying, Cruz and Askari were working together?
那小洁的处境比我们想的更危险
Then JJ's in more danger than we thought.
2011年3月
欢迎回来
Hey. Welcome back.
这趟回家怎么样
How was your trip home?
你怎么了
What's wrong with you?
没什么 我怀孕了
Nothing's wrong. I'm pregnant.
是好事吗
Is that a good thing?
是啊
Yeah.
是啊 我和威尔一直在努力
Yeah, Will and I have been trying.
只是
It's just...
我从没想到会在这里知道这事
I never imagined finding out about it here.
那就
Well, then...
恭喜了
congratulations.
洁婼
Jareau.
行为分♥析♥组的电♥话♥找你
There's a call for you from BAU.
好像是和艾米莉有关的紧急事件
Some kind of emergency involving Emily?
艾米莉是谁
Who's Emily?
小洁
JJ.
天啊 你冻僵了
God, you're freezing.
艾米莉
Emily.
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
我快坚持不住了
It's taking everything.
我没法
I can't...
我可能不行了
I think I might break.
你得告诉他们
You have to break.
不 我
No, I...
一切要有个了结
This has to end.
马特
Matt...
你怎么
How did you--
我以为 我以为你死了
I thought you-- I thought you were dead.
我知道 他们是为了让你崩溃
I know. They're trying to break you.
我 我一定是出现幻觉了
I...I must be seeing things.
你得告诉他们
You have to break.
你承受得够多了
You can't take much more of this.
不
No...
是时候交出你的安全密♥码♥了
The time has come to give up your security codes.
不
No...
科鲁兹从没正式申请过部长的职位
Cruz never officially put his name in for section chief.
有人帮他申请的
Well, somebody did.
或者他动了些关系 找人帮忙以便靠近小洁
Or he pulled strings, called in favors to get closer to JJ.
艾米莉 你那期间见过小洁
Emily, you saw JJ during this time.
她提到过科鲁兹或是调查的具体情况吗
Did she ever mention cruz or details of the investigation?
我到了巴黎的第一件事就是去掉这东西
The first thing I'm doing when we get to Paris is having this removed.
2011年4月
印记怎么会比被刺还疼
How could a brand hurt more than getting staked?
也许是心理上的瘙痒
Maybe it's a psychosomatic itch you're scratching?
印记留下了感情创伤
The brand left an emotional toll,
道尔在你身上留下印记
Doyle established dominance over you
表明你是属于他的
by marking you as his.
而刺伤 你战胜了死亡
A stake--I mean you overcame death.
对你的敌人而言这可是终极胜利
The ultimate victory over your foe.
你所自豪的事怎么会觉得疼呢
Why suffer a pain you're proud of?
或者你可以再弄个纹身
Or you could always get another tattoo.
有蜕变意思的 比如
Yeah, something transformative, like a...
一只凤♥凰♥
a phoenix.
或乌鸫
or a blackbird.
我喜欢那首歌♥
I love the song.
[《乌鸫》 披头士乐队的歌♥曲]
但我有种感觉 不该照你说的做
But something tells me I shouldn't tread in your waters.
小洁 你身上很明显有变化
Come on, JJ. Something's obviously different about you.
你征用了一架国际刑♥警♥的飞机
You commandeered an interpol jet.
你对我做侧写
You're profiling me.
你为什么不说这次调任是另有目的呢
Why didn't you say your transfer was a backstop?
我知道你这表情的意思
Oh, I know that look.
就是"除了自己我谁都不信" 我发明的
The "I can't trust anyone but myself" look. I invented it.
你是否有过无法承受的感觉
Do you ever feel like you're in way over your head?
我受指派进行情报收集工作
I got assigned to an information hunt.
实际上 我在追捕杀死我线人的嫌犯
Instead, I am chasing an unsub who killed my informant.
霍奇会建议你怎么做
What would Hotch tell you to do?
专注分♥析♥被害人心理 跟随行为的引导
Focus on victimology, let behavior lead the way.
没错
Exactly.
那个嫌犯杀了谁
Who did your unsub kill?
我试图搞定的一个人
The one person I was getting through to.
为什么
Why?
因为我正在想办法
Because I was getting through to...
我在想办法做她的工作
I was getting through to her.
假如她当时正打算揭发杀手呢
What if she was about to expose her killer?
或许是内部的人
Someone on the inside?
是时候该你成为乌鸫 反转剧情了
It sounds like it's time for you to be the blackbird and flip the script.
小洁怀疑一个双重特工
JJ suspected a double agent.
她也许怀疑的是科鲁兹
She could have been talking about Cruz.
如果科鲁兹跟阿斯卡里合作 为什么要抓走小洁
If Cruz is working with Askari, why take JJ?
他的许可级别比她的要高
His clearance level is higher than hers.
国际刑♥警♥组织里 大部分机密信息
At interpol, our most sensitive information
需要两个高级探员才可以访问
requires two ranking agents to gain access.
也许诚信系统也有相同规定
Maybe the Integrity systems require the same.
可是一旦探员妥协
But when agents are compromised,
他们的安全特权就会被取消
their security privileges are revoked.
小洁的密♥码♥就会失效
JJ's codes shouldn't work.
如果他清楚自己的行动
If he knew what he was doing,
他可以变更系统更新
he could reroute the system updates
这就导致他们的安全密♥码♥失效
that would render their security codes useless.
他要去哪里操作
Where would he have to do to do that?
直接进入数据源
Straight to the source.
他必须强行侵入服务器
He'd have to hard-line into the servers,
但服务器都分散在全国各地
but they're scattered all over the country.
转移小洁的同时
It would be difficult to transport JJ
与阿斯卡里保持同步是很难的
and keep to Askari's timeline.
他只能带她去当地的某处
He must have taken her someplace local.
我们要查出哪里的服务器被黑了
We need to figure out which server they've hacked.
没事的
It's ok.
没事的
It's ok.
密♥码♥确认 现在需要第二个密♥码♥
Codes confirmed. Now we just need the second user.
看来我们不需要你了
I guess we don't need you anymore.
你敢伤害她 就别指望我的密♥码♥了
You hurt her, you'll never get my codes.
休想
Ever.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表