剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
I'm in.
但直接来五千股吧
But let's make it 5,000 shares.
谢谢您
Thank you.
我这就把您转接到秘书小姐那
I'll transfer you over to one of our girls,
让她登记您的信息
and she'll take your information.
于是 我的面试结果如何
So, how did my interview go?
太棒了
Yes! Yeah!
真的吗 真的
Yes! Yes?!
相信我吧 我可从不传播
Believe me, I wouldn't be giving you this information
不可靠的消息
if I didn't feel confident enough
我自己都入了几千股了
to own a few thousand shares myself.
电♥话♥交易有什么可担心的
What do you mean you don't invest over the phone?
古巴导弹危机还不是靠一通电♥话♥解决的
The Cuban missile crisis was solved with a phone call.
入股得快准狠才行
We have to move on this right now.
在股市高位时买♥♥进当然赚不到钱
You don't get rich buying into a high market.
眼下可正走低
The market is down.
邀你入市还得寄份儿正式的邀请函吗
What do you need, an engraved invitation?
听着 你想提高生活档次吗
Look, you want the good things in life?
怎么办 继续埋头工作吗
What are you gonna do? Are you gonna work harder?
不 你只需要个投资顾问
No, you're gonna invest smarter.
琼斯 关小点儿
Oh, Jones, turn that down.
大学学费轻松搞定
The college tuition is gonna be covered.
现在 你开始听起来像个明智的投资人了
See, now you're starting to talk like a smart investor.
这可是你赚到第一桶金的垫脚石
Look, this is a stepping-stone to your first million.
很高兴跟你合作
All right, I appreciate your business.
来吧 连八庄 跟我走
Come on, crazy eight, let's go.
什么连八庄
Crazy eight?
不喜欢吗
No? Eh.
你一天就钓到八条大鱼
You land close to eight whales in one day,
想要什么外号♥随意挑
You can buy your own nickname.
酒吧开心时刻到了
Time to hit the bars!
我们不去
Oh, no, we're not going with them.
为何
Why not?
有人想见你
He wants to meet you.
哪位
Who?
幕后大佬
The man behind the curtain.
卡夫瑞出了我们监听的范围怎么办
If Caffrey goes out of range, we'll lose his audio.
没关系 他随身带了录音笔
That's okay. He's still recording.
就是他吗
That's him?
艾弗瑞·菲利普斯 左边那位
Avery Phillips. The guy in the left.
艾弗瑞·菲利普斯是纽约证券交易所
Avery Phillips is the youngest guy
众巨头中最年轻的一位
To have a seat on the New York exchange.
精通金融策划
He's the man with the plan.
由他选定股票 筹集资金
He finds the stocks, fronts the cash,
我们只是打下手
We do the legwork.
跟他说话的是谁
Who's he talking to?
他的合伙人
His business partner.
合伙人看起来不太高兴
Partner looks upset.
通常他们一起做事
Usually they work together.
但我们的交易所所有权归艾弗瑞
Our room is all Avery,
这就是他们现在不太和谐的原因
Which is why they're not exactly simpatico right now.
知道就行了
Keep that to yourself.
你就是新来的投资顾问吧
You must be my new rainmaker.
是的
Yeah.
我看你跟合作伙伴可不太融洽
I see you're having problems with your associate.
老兄
Bro.
可别因为你的问题
I don't want to get pinched
让我栽跟头
Because you're having domestic troubles.
勇气可嘉
You've got balls.
我很欣赏
I like that.
我们之间的事情
What my business partners and I discuss
轮不到你担心
Isn't of your concern.
放轻松 好好玩
So go relax. Have fun.
太嚣张了
Not cool.
天色还早
It's a little early for you
这么快就有收获了吗
To be calling it a night, isn't it?
我见到幕后大佬了
Yeah, well, I got the man behind the curtain.
名叫Avery Phillips
His name is Avery Phillips.
很好 我要了解详情
All right, I want to get moving on this.
一小时后办公室见
Meet me in the office in an hour.
我就快走到你家了
I'm in your neighborhood.
在你家碰头怎么样
Why don't we meet at your place?
我家吗
My place?
是啊 这个钟点儿去办公室不自在
Yeah, it's a little late for the plant bureau walls.
再者 你家咖啡好喝些
Besides, you have better coffee
这倒没错
Yeah, I do.
给你咖啡
Coffee, my dear.
-谢谢 博尔克太太 -不客气
- Oh. Thank you, Mrs. Burke. - You're welcome.
反正你们还得忙到半夜 我也睡不着
I was gonna be up in -- what? -- six hour anyways.
辛苦了亲爱的
Thanks, honey.
那么 来听晚上的录音吧
All right, let's see what eve got recorded here.
开头很不错
That's a good start.
-琼斯 - 怎么
- Jones? - Hmm?
劳伦搞到了菲利普斯的信息
Lauren's pulling up Intel on Phillips.
-看你的电邮 -好的
- Check your E-mail. - Got it.
艾弗瑞还真是大忙人啊
Well, Avery's been very busy.
那可不
Yeah.
现在我要去翻翻你的抽屉
I'm gonna go rummage through your drawers
顺便偷走你的小可爱
And steal your most precious belongings.
开个玩笑 我去趟洗手间
I'm kidding. I need to go to the bathroom.
上楼左手边第一间
Upstairs. First door on your left.
完事儿记得把马桶圈放下来
Leave the seat down when you're done.
我的老天爷
I'll be damned.
你还好吗
Everything all right?
好得不得了
Never been better.
那就好
Okay.
左手第一间
First door on the left.
查到什么没有
Find anything?
也许有
Oh, hey. Uh, maybe.
表面上艾弗瑞很清白
Avery's credible on paper.
他跟丹尼尔·里德一起
He runs a separate legit brokerage
开了另外一家证券行
With this man, Daniel Reed.
我见过他们 他们是合伙人
I saw them arguing. They're partners.
是的 但是他们互相心存芥蒂
Yeah, but they don't trust each other.
表面和气 暗中斗争
Sounds par for the course.
美国金融业管理局确认
Checked with FINRA.
他们的生意做得不错
Their business is profitable,
但有迹象表明
But something tells me that
艾弗瑞想把里德踢出局
Avery's trying to push out Reed.
以前 也许只是为了筹齐起步资金
They've run the boiler-room scam together
他们才联手进行证券诈骗
On the side in the past, maybe for startup capital.
不过你的新朋友布莱德透露
But according to your new buddy Brad,
现在这间交易所归艾弗瑞独有
This current shop is all Avery.
他在筹谋单飞
He's planning something on his own.
那么我来理理思路
So, let me wrap my head around this for a second.
比如我是里德
Let's just say I'm Reed.
你是艾弗瑞 你想做掉我
You're Avery. You're trying to screw me.
为什么
Why?
钞票 就这么简单
Money. It's that simple.
还能有其他原因吗
Isn't it always?
所以你就利用朋友和身边的人
So you manipulate your friends and the people around you.
是的 都是为了做掉你
Yeah. All to get rid of you.
我却一直蒙在鼓里
And I never saw it coming.
你怎么了
What's with you?
我找到戒指了 是彼得
I found my ring. It's Peter.
很遗憾 兄弟 真的很遗憾
I'm so sorry, man. I truly am.
我不明白
I don't understand why.
他只是逢场作戏
He's a suit.
这就是他们的工作 打算陪他们玩下去吗
This is what they do. Are you gonna play it out?
我还能怎么办
What choice do I have?
他们为这票摘掉了你的追踪器
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表