剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Figuring the only way back in is through the girl.
没错
I'll buy that.
要去查看一下吗
Want to go check it out?
不行 我一亮警徽 他们就会作鸟兽散了
No, I can't. I start flashing my bedge, they'll scatter like rats.
-你信得过我吗 -信不过
- You trust me? - Nope.
你信得过我去跟德米特里聊聊吗
Do you trust me talk to Dmitry?
你在打什么主意
What are you thinking?
站这儿别动 摆个凶狠的表情
Stand there and look menacing.
-啥 -站这儿别动 摆个凶狠的表情
- What? - Stand there and look menacing.
不 要凶狠 你这样像是你小孩刚打了人
No,peter -- "menacing" -- you look like your kid just struck out.
-什么啊 这就很凶啊 - 才不是
- What? This is menacing. - No, it's not.
-什么啊 这就是凶狠 -不是
- What are you talking? It is menacing. - No, it's not.
-这就是 -不是
- It's menacing! - That's not it.
好吧 是是是 胳膊架好
Okay, that's it, right there. Now cross your arms.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我要让他以为你带着枪
I wanna let him know you're packing.
这就对了
Yeah.
跟我说 "我会回来的"(《终结者》经典台词)
Now say, "I'll be back."
去你的
No.
你叫德米特里 是吧
Dmitry, right?
我不认识你
I never got your name.
你确实不认识我
No, you didn't.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
和你一样
Same thing as you are.
想找机会和那位美女聊聊
Just waiting for a chance to talk to our beautiful friend.
你在派对玩得高兴吗
You enjoyed the party?
对我来说 有点太刺♥激♥了
A little too much excitement for my taste.
知道大家是怎么说的吗
Well,you know what they say?
"条子不来 就不算派对"
"It's not a party till the police break it up."
你那聚会招来的人可真不怎么样
Yeah, your little event may have attracted the wrong element.
我手♥机♥都被偷了
As a matter of fact, my phone was stolen.
那现在想联♥系♥某些人就不大方便了
That can make it tough to contact people.
不过要想找到某人 总是有办法的
but there are always ways to get in touch with someone.
得了 别演戏了
All right, let's cut the act.
咱们对彼此来这里的目的都心知肚明
We both know why we're here.
我不知道你是谁 但这交易你完全没机会
I don't know who you are, but you are way out of your league.
这事花费的可远远不止钞票
This game takes way more than money.
想跟鬼头买♥♥东西的可不止你一个
You're not the only buyer interested in what Ghovat is selling.
我是唯一有希望的
I'm the only one that matters.
你和你哥们儿该走人了
You and your friend should take a walk.
他百分之百是来交易的
He's definitely here to buy.
那妞肯定能带他找到鬼头
That girl could lead to wherever ghovat is staying.
我让琼斯继续跟着他们
I'll have Jones keep tailing them.
不过说真的 你比那家伙的保镖拉风多了
Hey, man, for the record, you're much scarier than other guy.
相当多
Much.
德米特里进了麦迪逊大道的一家宾馆
Looks like your boy Dmitry is setting into a hotel on Madison.
他要入住么
Think he's staying there?
他没带行李
Well, he ain't bringing any luggage with him.
把那看住 派人守住各个出入口 我这就来
Lock it down. Put somebody on every exit. I'm on my way.
收到
Gotcha.
-有动静吗 -没有
- Anything? - No.
他在里面呆了有... 两个小时了
He's been in there for.. two hours.
有人进出吗
Anybody in or out?
没有 每个门我都派了两个人看着
No, and I got two agents on every exit.
我是博尔克
This is Burke.
有人报告说50楼有两人在争吵
Got a report of two men arguing on the 50th floor.
德米特里就在50楼
Dmitry is on the 50th floor.
琼斯 去看看那个房♥间
Jones, get that room.
该死
Damn it.
性♥虐♥游戏玩过火了吗
Sex games gone wrong?
不是 也许只是条信息
No. Could just be a message.
也许鬼头当时不想让他出声
Maybe he was trying to shut him up.
可我们都不确定鬼头当时在场
Yeah, but we don't even know Ghovat was here.
不对 "幽灵"确实在场
No, our "Ghost" was here.
看他的刀口 不论刀刃宽窄还是刺入角度
Look, the knife wound matches the blade width and angle of
都和鬼头杀的那个老外身上的一样
Penetration on our foreign national killed by Ghovat.
就是他
It's him.
那鬼头怎么出这大楼的呢
Do we know how ghovat got out of the building?
找到了一台员工电梯 是通向门厅的
Yeah. Found a service elevator down the hall.
这电梯没标在建筑图上
Wasn't on the reconstruction blueprints.
所以他选在这里作案
which is exactly why he picked this place.
这家伙的确很厉害
Yeah, this guy is good.
为什么用裙子
Why a dress?
不知道 这件还不是成衣呢
I don't know. It's not off-the-rack.
没厂标没店标
There's no tag, which means it's couture.
我办案见过不少时尚界的家伙呢
We deal with a lot of knock offs.
他们经常考验我的时尚常识
Ask me what I know about a prada bag sometime.
看这里
Oh, look at this.
有个口子
There's a slit here.
看大小应该是个电子防盗标签
It's about the size of a electronic security strip.
现在很多设计师都把这个做进去
A lot of the designers are building them into the clothes.
基本就跟个迷你U盘差不多吗
So, basically, it's a miniature flash drive?
对 理论上应该获利颇丰
Yeah, in theory, you could piggy back up to 4 gigs on one.
这里头储存的信息
Well, that's enough space
足够引来杀身之祸了
To smuggle all kinds of information worth killing for.
劳伦
Lauren, uh...
帮我把今年参展的设计师的作品册都找来
Gimme a photobook of all the designers who have showed this year.
我们找找这裙子是谁的作品
Let's find out who made this dress.
我不知道鬼头是谁
I don't know who this Ghovat is.
你不知道他的名字吗
You don't know his name? Hmm?
听都没听说过吗
Not even by a rumor?
我只知道做衣服
My world is fashion.
咱俩心知肚明 这不是在谈时尚
We both know that we're not talking about fashion.
我今晚还有个秀 我得回去准备
I have a show this evening. I must be prepared for it.
把秀推后吧
That's on hold.
你没有权利这么做
You have no reason for any of this.
其实我有
Actually, I do.
你能不能解释一下
Can you explain
为什么你的作品 会出现在谋杀现场
Why one of your designs showed up at my murder scene?
你是警♥察♥ 应该你来告诉我
You are the police. You tell me.
不管你做了什么 已经导致了两个人死亡
Whatever you did resulted in the death of two people.
可如果我不做
And if I didn't do it,
我儿子也会死
My son will be dead also.
好了 到底怎么回事
All right, what happened?
就在我们一行人从特拉维夫出发前几小时
A few hours before my team and I are to leave tel aviv,
我老婆来电♥话♥ 说我儿子在他们手里
My wife calls, tells me that they have my son.
鬼头绑♥架♥了你儿子
Ghovat kidnapped your child?
接着他让我把店里的人都打发走
And then I was told to clear my shop
等待下一步指示
And wait for instructions.
然后他就来了
And then he showed up,
要我给他带点东西入境
told me I have to smuggle something into the states for him.
什么东西
What was that something?
我只知道那东西装在裙子里
All that I know is that it was in the dress.
仅此而已
That's it.
我们通过了美国海关后
After we cleared U.S.Customs,
我老婆告诉我儿子已经还回来了
I heard from my wife that my son is returned to us.
好吧 听着 已经有两个人
Alright look, two people were dead
因为你帮忙携带入境的东西而丧命了
Because whatever you helped bring in the country.
有什么线索能向我提供吗
Is there anything you can tell me about it?
好吧
Well,
我能给你看那条真正的裙子
I can show you the real dress.
就是这个
That's it.
我总是做两条裙子
I always make two dresses.
我没告诉他 他拿错了
I didn't tell him he took the wrong one
这就说得通了
That makes sense.
德米特里从鬼头那儿拿了裙子
Dmitri shows up to get the dress from Ghovat
然后发现是假的
And finds out it's a fake.
他们打了起来 鬼头活了下来
He struggled, Ghovat manages to make it out alive.
那为啥要杀了他 把事情闹得这么大
So why kill him and bring all that heat?
他尝试挽救交易
He's trying to salvage the deal
但如果德米特里到处跟人说他技术不行
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表