剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
经典的卡夫瑞式幽默
Mm, that old Caffrey wit.
我很喜欢
I love it.
我俩本可以征服全世界
We could've been something - thunder and lighting.
但是你为了区区50万美金就出♥卖♥♥♥了我
But then you had to go and rip me off for, what -- 500 grand?
那我给你写张支票
I'll write you a check.
我通常会干掉那些背叛我的人
Normally, I kill people for that sort of thing.
但是呢
But?
但是今天你很幸运
But today is your lucky day.
你必须得弥补我
You get to make it up to me.
老兄 琳赛呢
Look, Man, what about Lindsey?
你已经抓到我了
You got me.
快放了她吧
Just let her go.
现在还不行
Not yet.
我现在要开车门
I'm gonna open these doors.
如果你敢逃跑或者叫救命
You run or yell...
我就毙了你
I shoot you.
然后我再干掉那女孩
And then I'll shoot the girl.
开工吧
Let's get started.
一个名叫托马斯·洛兹的男人
Agency booked travel for a gentleman
在这家旅游中介定的机票
By the name of Thomas Loze.
他正在来美国的飞机上
He's on his way into the country right now.
我需要他的日程表
I need his itinerary --
包括航♥班♥号♥ 接机服务 酒店
flight, car service, hotel.
笑一个嘛
Smile.
这可是利用你那
It's a chance to put
如簧巧舌的好机会呐
That silver tongue of yours to good use.
要我去什么旅行社打探消息
All this trouble to have me infiltrate a travel agency.
你到底什么目的
What's your angle?
让我替你出面吧
Ah, I'm your front man, right?
你不想被监控录像拍到
You don't want to end up on the surveillance cameras.
反映还那么迅速
You always were quick.
还有一件事
Oh, and one more thing.
介于我们今天任务繁多
Since we have a lot to do today,
你最好认清我有多看重这次行动
It's important you know how serious I am from the jump.
看到她没
See her?
她叫凯茜 是名接待员
Her name's Kathy, career receptionist.
没人在乎她 就有几个孩子
Kind of lady no one'll miss, except a couple of her kids.
房♥顶上的是我朋友吉姆
On that roof is my friend Jim.
吉姆正用狙♥击♥枪♥对着凯茜
Jim has a sniper rifle aimed at Kathy.
我一下令 他就开枪
I give him the word, bang, lights out.
吉姆 跟尼尔打个招呼
Wave at Neal, Jim.
别想借她手♥机♥求援
And don't think you can borrow her phone and call for help.
发发慈悲
Be a sweetheart.
救救那位女士吧
Help the lady out.
我会帮你打探到消息
I'll get your information, okay?
两分钟内能搞定吗
But will I get it in two minutes?
你居然还要给我限时
You're putting me on a clock?
我能说服她 只需要点时间
Look, I can convince her. I just need some time.
逝者如斯 不舍昼夜
You don't have it. Busy day.
你还剩1分52秒
One minute, 52 seconds and counting.
好吧 我这就去
All right, I'm going.
你好啊
Hi, there. How you doing?
你好
I'm fine.
我叫尼克·霍登
My name is Nick Halden.
顶级礼宾服务助理
I'm an assistant with Level One Concierge Services.
要帮忙吗
How can I help you,
顶级礼宾服务的尼克·霍登
Nick halden from Level One Concierge Services?
大客户托马斯·洛兹就快抵达
We got a big client coming to town -- Thomas Loze.
你们为他定的行程
You booked his travel.
我得为他预订一周内的
I need to make a week's worth
五星级晚餐服务
Of five-star dinner reservations for him,
但我弄丢了他的行程表
Only I misplaced his itinerary.
还有另一项细目 我可惨了
And I blow another account, I'm toast, so...
看来你饭碗不保了啊 尼克
So it sounds like you need to find a new line of work, Nick.
你说什么
Come again.
我最讨厌像你这样的人
You know, people like you really piss me off.
突然出现 甜言蜜语一番
You waltz in here, you flash some sort of grin,
就以为我连工作都不要了
And you think you can get me to do something
什么事都答应你们
that would get me fired?
门都没有 祝你愉快 再见
I don't think so. But have a nice day.
求你了 凯茜 我真的很需要这个
Please, please, Kathy. I really need this, okay?
我说了 祝你愉快 再见
I said, "Have a nice day."
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
当我儿子问起我怎么会丢掉工作
And that is exactly what I'm going to tell my son
我难道也要这么跟他讲吗
when I explain to him why daddy lost his job.
他老爸就是个废物
His daddy is a failure.
我跟你说实话吧 凯茜
I'm gonna level with you, Kathy.
我也不想对那些有钱人马首是瞻
I don't enjoy catering to rich guys
他们喝杯干邑所花的钱
who spend more on a bottle of courvoisier
比我一年挣的还多
than I make in a year,
但我就这点能耐
but it's all I got.
我没资格抱怨 只能辛苦工作
Who am I to think that I can do this job
独自养活才5岁的孩子
and raise a five-year-old all by myself?
要是我告诉乔伊我们得回锡达拉皮兹
And now I got to tell Joey we're going back to Cedar Rapids.
他会伤心死的
It's gonna break his heart.
但小孩子很快就能恢复 他们很坚强
But kids bounce back, though. You know, they're tough.
锡达拉皮兹
Cedar rapids?
我也来自俄亥俄吗
I'm from Iowa city. "U" Of "I" '88.
真巧
No kidding.
你是说托马斯·洛兹吧
You said Thomas Loze, right?
对 托马斯·洛兹
Yeah, Thomas Loze.
好吧
Okay.
太谢谢你了
Thank you.
凯茜 趁这时候
Kathy, while you're at it,
我想我有一个朋友
I think I might know someone
会对你们的奖励计划感兴趣
who's interested in your rewards program.
好吧
Okay.
你又拿下我的一个兵卒吗
So, now you've captured another one of my pawns.
双骰游戏不适合你
Parcheesi is just not your game.
少嘲笑我 你还没注意到吧
You mock me, but little do you know
你就要陷入我的重重包围了
You're just about to march into the teeth of my blockade.
怎么了
What's the matter?
显然 但丁·哈佛什姆刚收一份广♥告♥
Apparently, Dante Haversham just received an offer
里约热内卢旅行可以享受八折优♥惠♥
for 20% off a trip to Rio.
但丁·哈佛什姆是谁
And who is Dante Haversham?
就是我
It's me.
我得走了
I have to go.
这可不算是我认输
Oh, this does not count as a forfeit.
我也不用你让我
I will not take your charity, sir.
真乖
That's my boy.
我替凯茜的孩子们感谢你
Kathy's children thank you.
准备好玩第二回合了吗
You ready for round two?
想也别想
Yeah, I don't think I'm up for round two.
这样可不明智哦
That'd be an ill-advised life choice.
怎么 你想杀了我吗
Why? You'll kill me?
别考验我的耐性 尼尔
Don't test me, neal.
你以为我在开玩笑吗
Tell your friend Jim to put that red dot on my head
那就让吉姆干掉我好了
and pull the trigger, if you don't think I'm serious.
你还没听懂我的话吗
It's like I'm talking mandarin.
这样吧 我来干掉可怜的小人♥质♥
How 'bout I kick things off
够刺♥激♥到你了吗
by killing my sweet, little hostage?
我都怀疑琳赛在不在你手里
I'm starting to wonder if you even have Lindsey.
还是休息下 你好好考虑清楚吧
Why don't we take a break, let you think about this?
我最不想看到的
Last thing I want you to do is...
就是你故意拖延时间
drag your heels.
上车吧
Please.
进去
Get in.
-我们要去哪 -你太多嘴了
- Where are we going? - You talk too much.
再电晕他
Tase this man again.
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表