剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
It's holding the holographic code of the latest European currency seal.
我们准备把假的给他
We're using a counterfeit code.
希望他分辨不出来
We're hoping he won't be able to tell the difference.
但如果他发现了 事情就糗大了
But if he does, this could go south fast.
我们在拿那女孩的生命冒险
We're putting this girl's life at risk.
还在拿整个欧洲的金融系统冒险
We could put the entire monetary system of Europe at risk.
猜猜谁会赢
Guess who wins.
我将全程指挥行动
I'll be running point.
上空有望远镜 地面上有便衣
We've have eyes in the air, plain clothes on the ground.
克鲁兹 琼斯 你俩跟我一起
Cruz, Jones, you're with me.
博尔克 你知道你的任务
Burke, you know what you got to do.
卡夫瑞 把手放下来
Caffrey, put your hand down.
放下来
Put it down!
我只是不清楚我该干什么
I'm just wondering where I'll be.
去买♥♥杯咖啡吧 你根本不该在这里
On a coffee run. You're not even supposed to be here.
还有问题吗
Any questions?
那就各就各位吧
Then let's get into position.
-可以开始行动了吗 -可以了
- Are we good to go? - We are good.
好了 伙计们 开始干吧
Okay, people, let's do this.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
快进来
Get in here!
关上门
Close the door.
你真准时啊
You're right on time.
我是个守时的人
I like to be punctual.
这点我们还是很一致的
Well, that's one thing we have in common.
我看不到你
I don't see you.
当然看不到
Of course you don't.
他在监听我们
He's signaling us.
555-3147
555-3147.
是鬼头的电♥话♥号♥码 追踪一下
He's giving us Ghovat's incoming phone number. Get me a trace.
好的 我在查了
Yep, I'm on it.
很好 彼得
Good, Peter.
我怎么知道那个女孩在你那里
How do I know you have the girl?
我要听听她的声音
I want to hear her voice.
博尔克探员吗
Agent Burke?
塔拉 你还好吗
Tara,are you okay?
毕士达喷泉 距离你三百码处
Bethesda fountain. That's 300 yards.
给你一分钟赶过去
You've got one minute.
如果我看到任何警♥察♥或汽车移♥动♥了
If I see any of your agents or unmarked vehicles move,
这女的就死定了
the girl's dead.
现在开始计时
Your time starts...now.
所有人原地待命 继续潜伏
Everyone stay where you are! Stay down!
所有人原地待命
Everybody hold their positions.
我们还能用GPS追踪博尔克 对吧
We still got him on GPS, right?
是的
Yeah.
-别动 别动 待在这里 -原地待命
- Just stay down! Stay down! Stay there! - Standing down.
过去拿裙子
Go get the dress.
如果你注意到的话 博尔克警探
If you'll notice, agent Burke,
我在咱们的女模特身上
I've added a little fashion accessory of my own
装了个我专有的时尚配饰
To our model friend here.
腰带上绑了塑料炸♥弹♥
The belt is lined with plastique.
只要我一按手♥机♥ 她就会被炸飞
I dial a number here... and she goes "boom.
把裙子给我
Give her the dress.
扔过来
Toss it.
最好别有其他心思
Please don't try anything.
我还在五条长椅上装了炸♥弹♥
I have five bars
还可以免费远程遥控
And free long distance.
我在很远处也能伤害到你们
I can be far away and still cause you pain.
让他走
Let him walk.
即使他在虚张声势 我们也不能冒险
Even if he's bluffing, we can't take the chance.
喂
Yes?
是史蒂夫吗
Hey,is this Steve?
怎么回事 伙计 你没回电♥话♥
What's up, buddy? You never call.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
好了 继续打
All right, keep calling.
一直占着他的电♥话♥ 这样就不能启动炸♥弹♥了
Jam his phone so he can't trigger the bomb.
继续给他打电♥话♥
Keep calling him!
克鲁兹 去找卡夫瑞
Hey, Cruz... stay with Caffrey.
其他人 继续打电♥话♥
Everybody else, keep dialing.
占着他的电♥话♥
Jam the phones!
继续打给他
Keep calling him!
我们正占着他的电♥话♥ 快把炸♥弹♥拆下来
We're jamming his call. Get the belt off of her.
快 快
Do it, do it!
快 别动
Come on. Hold still.
该死
Damn it.
史蒂夫
Hey, Steve!
现在怎样
Now what?
你这身打扮真迷人啊
That is pretty damn charming.
拆下来了 太好了
That's it. Good!
所有人马上离开这里
Everybody clear the area now!
趴下 趴下 趴下
Get down. Get down, get down!
到底还是你英雄救美了啊
You're actually doing the whole hero thing.
是啊
Yeah.
他们会歌♥颂这件事的
Yeah, they're gonna write songs about this.
干得好
Nice.
你没事吧
You okay?
这里已被封锁 拆弹组在路上了
Area is contained. Bomb squad is on the way.
我扫他的腿 他就倒了
I swept the leg. He went down.
真的 真棒啊
You did? Excellent.
你看起来不像打斗过
You don't look dirty.
是啊 我做了什么我自己清楚
Yeah, well...I know what I'm doing.
你的联邦探员朋友能把这个给你真是太好了
It was nice of your FBI friend to give you this.
根本就没声音嘛 为什么要我安静
There's no sound. Why are you shushing me?
好吧
Okay.
她一直都这样分头发的吗
Does she always wear her hair parted that way?
是啊 过去我也这样分
Yeah, I'm way past that.
等等
Wait.
她的围巾围成M形
Her scarf is forming the letter "M".
字母表的第十三个 13表示首要的
13th letter in the alphabet. 13 is a prime.
谢谢 雨人
Thanks...rain man.
你还要不要我帮忙啊
Do you want my help?
就这里 就这里
There it is. There it is.
你的摩斯密♥码♥学得怎么样
How's your morse code?
B O T T L E
"B"... "o"...double "t"... "l"..."E.
瓶子
Bottle.
猫鼠游戏 [妙警贼探]
第一季第02集
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表