剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
我马上回来
I'll -- I'll be right back.
我怎么了
What did I do?
不知道 但是你看见她哭了
I don't know, but you see she's crying.
当然 我看见她哭了
Yeah, I see that she's crying!
我想知道谁跟约翰喝酒了
I need to know if John met someone for a drink.
也许他没有跟她说
Maybe he didn't tell her.
她不是怀疑他出轨了
Does she suspect him of cheating?
是啊 现在我要你去跟她解释一下
Yeah, now I'm gonna let you go talk to her.
-这很重要 -上楼去
- This is important. - Go upstairs.
上楼
Upstairs.
谢谢
Thank you.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
不 没事
No, it's okay.
有的时候彼得意识不到自己是个联邦探员
Sometimes Peter doesn't realize that he's an FBI agent.
不是因为彼得
No, it wasn't Peter.
其实
It's...
出事之前我和约翰吵了一架
John and I had a fight before all this happened about...
就是因为他和另外一个女人去喝酒
A woman who took him for a drink.
约翰不会背叛你的
John's not the cheating type.
如果他不是我想的那个样子呢
What if he's not the guy that I think he is?
要是那东西真是他偷的怎么办呢
What if he really did steal that stuff? I mean...
听着 彼得刚才都说了 是有人嫁祸他
Look, you heard Peter, okay? Evidence was planted.
知道了吗
Okay?
话说回来 找他喝酒的那女人是谁啊
But who was this woman who took him out for a drink?
我不认识她 只知道她是个记者
I don't know. She's a journalist.
她随约翰的小队采访
She, uh... She was embedded with John's unit.
大概是一个月前 她打来电♥话♥
And she called about a month ago.
想找他做个跟踪报道
And she wanted to do a follow-up story.
内容应该是
Something like, uh...
"归国老兵的生活"什么的
"the life of a returning vet" kind of thing.
然后他俩就出去喝酒了
Wait, so, they went for a beer?
没错
Yeah.
我当时很生气
And I was mad at him
怪他没先给我打个招呼
for not telling me about it beforehand instead of after.
是该生气
Yeah.
他也发了火 却是因为那顶扬基队队帽
That night, John was more mad about his Yankee cap
而不是因为
Than he was about the fact
我怀疑他背叛我
That I had just accused him of cheating on me.
那帽子怎么了
What happened to the Yankee cap?
我不知道 他把它落在酒吧了 再没找到
I don't know. He left it at the bar. It never turned up.
帽子上可能有头发
Well, the hat would explain the hair fibers. Yeah.
你让伊丽莎白跟她谈了吗
You had elizabeth talk to her?
她的女性直觉大概能帮上忙
I thought some female intuition would be helpful.
丹娜是不是又哭了
Dana started crying, didn't she?
我可什么都没做 真是一头雾水
I didn't even do anything. I had no idea what went wrong.
那女人又是什么人呢
So, who's this other woman?
她叫阿丽莎·缇根 制片人
This is Alisha Teagan, segment producer.
以前随队采访采访米歇尔他们小队
She was a reporter embedded with Mitchell's unit.
她主动请米歇尔出去喝酒
All right, so, she invites Mitchell out for a beer.
我们就假设她利用这个机会
Let's say she takes that opportunity
从酒瓶上取得了米歇尔的指纹
to lift the prints off of the bottle.
还顺手牵羊带走了他的棒球帽
She grabs the baseball hat as an added bonus.
对 让警方检验出遗传物质
Oh, yeah. Toss in a little DNA evidence
就更能确认嫌犯身份
to really lock the case.
没错 可她和埃姆斯有什么关系呢
Right. Now, how do we connect her to Ames?
他们俩认识吗
Do they know each other?
除了都在伊♥拉♥克♥呆过 没有别的交集
Other than the fact that they were in Iraq, there's nothing.
如果金子是埃姆斯偷的 他绝不会亲自运
If Ames stole the gold, he isn't gonna ship it himself.
肯定会找别人干
He's gonna get someone else
这样就算东西被截获 他也不担干系
So that his hands stay clean in case they get intercepted.
这女人混传媒圈 肯定有办法瞒过海关
Press credentials aren't a bad way to get by customs.
跟她谈谈去
Let's go talk to her.
在这等着 我去登记
Wait here. I'll check in.
我想见阿丽莎·缇根
I'm here to see Alisha Teagan.
她还没来上班
She's not in yet.
我是联邦调查局的博尔克探员
Agent Burke. FBI.
对不起 警官 您愿意上楼等等吗
Sorry, sir. Would you care to wait upstairs?
她应该快来了
She should be in any minute.
好的 没问题
Yeah, why don't I do that?
千万记得告诉她
Be sure to let her know
联邦调查局的博尔克探员来找她谈话
Agent Burke with the FBI is here to talk to her.
-好的 我不会忘记的 -谢谢
- I'll be sure to do that. - Thank you.
上电视的感觉怎么样啊
So, what's it like to be on camera?
-我不上电视的 -真的吗
- Oh, I'm not on camera. - Really?
你的挂牌上可写着"准许进入演播室"
'cause your badge here says, uh, "Studio Access."
我是广♥告♥员
I'm a publicist, actually.
也不错 在上面工作感觉怎么样
Wow. How is it up there?
忙得四脚朝天
Cutthroat.
他们把会议改到了12点半
Looks like they just moved my meeting to 12:30.
我得走了
Excuse me.
喂
Hey.
彼得 你上哪儿去了
Peter? Where are you?
上楼了 正在往阿丽莎办公室走
Upstairs. On my way to Alisha's office.
谢谢
Thank you.
你就把我扔在大厅了吗
You left me in the lobby?
你看上去比较忙
Well, you looked busy.
听着 阿丽莎马上就到
Listen, Alisha's on her way in.
我要你细心观察
I want you to watch how she reacts
看看她听说探员找上门的时候 有什么反应
when the guard tells her there's an FBI agent waiting for her.
-你好 菲尔 -早上好
- Hi, Phil. - Morning.
缇根小姐 有位联调局的探员来找你
Miss Teagan, uh, there's an FBI agent here to see you.
-什么 -联调局的探员 他说他姓博尔克
- Sorry? - An FBI agent. Said his name was Burke.
你就跟他说 今天不合适
Uh, just tell him today's not a good day.
他已经在楼上等你了
Oh, he's already upstairs.
他有没有说要问我什么事
Did he say what he wanted?
没 他就让我告诉你一声
All he said was to let you know he's here.
好吧 谢谢你了
Mm, thanks.
- 菲尔你好 -早上好 茱迪
- Hi, Phil. - Morning, Judy.
-早啊 菲尔 -早上好 克里斯提安
- Phil. - Morning, Christian.
你好 菲尔
Hey, Phil.
早上好
Morning.
我腾不出手了
Oh. I ran out of hands.
我的卡在兜里呢 帮我一把好吗
My card's in my pocket. Here, you just want to grab that there.
-抽出来就行 -算了 别拿卡了
- Just grab that for me. - Uh... Don't worry about it.
谢了 哥们
All right, thanks, bud.
我是尼尔 请留言
This is Neal. Leave a message.
尼尔 不管你准备干嘛 都给我停下
Neal, I don't know what you're up to, but whatever it is, stop.
早上好
Morning.
金姆 早啊
Hi, Kim. How you doing?
你好呀
Hi.
以前没见过你
I don't think I've seen you around here before.
噢 我叫加里 是新来的体育版主持人
Oh, I'm Gary... The, uh...new sports anchor.
体育版来新主播了吗
New sports anchor?
新来的买♥♥咖啡 没错吧
New guy brings the coffee, right?
谢啦 加里
Thanks, Gary.
那莱纳德呢
What about Leonard?
你们不知道
Oh, you didn't hear.
因为这事 才改到12点半开会的
That's... that's why the meeting got moved to 12:30.
别跟莱纳德说这事
Uh, don't... say anything to Leonard.
干得不错 哥们
Great work, champ.
你就是阿丽莎·缇根吧
Alisha Teagan.
噢 你肯定就是博尔克探员
Oh, you, uh, must be agent Burke.
能不能长话短说 我一会得去交稿
I hope this won't take long. I'm on deadline.
请坐
Have a seat.
我想问问
I'm curious about the piece
你和乔纳森·米歇尔上尉的事情
that you did on Captain Jonathan Mitchell.
米歇尔啊 你问吧
Oh, Mitchell? Of course.
你对他印象怎么样
What was your impression of him?
他应该是个挺称职的军人
He seemed like a good soldier.
仅此而已吗
That it?
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表