剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Those that go above and beyond
超越了正常人的极限
What the ordinary human can do.
我喜欢
Yeah.
就像你 只是没有披风
That's you -- minus the cape.
你会喜欢这这一点
You'll love this.
这个金库是被改装过的
This vault is completely tricked out.
如果发生了大火 房♥子塌下来了
If there is a fire, the room clamps down,
这里面的空气会在10秒内被抽光
the air is sucked out in 10 seconds.
很帅气啊
That's pretty cool.
那当然
Damn right.
如果你偷了我东西 也一样
You steal from me, same thing.
门会自动关上
The door shuts,
你就会在这里面窒息而死
you'd die with no air to hear yourself scream.
爱迪生先生 这是我的伙计们
Mr. Edison, these are the guys.
伙计们 这位是爱迪生先生
Guys, this is mr. Edison.
-该谁了 -该尼克了
- Who's up? - Nick is.
算了 我还好 你先吧
No, I'm good, man. You go ahead.
兄弟 你都让了一整天了
Dude's been passing on us all day.
我真的不喜欢打枪
Not really a gun guy.
没关系
That's all right.
那就去玩玩小孩子的东西吧
Let the grownups play with the big-boy toys.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
不 我不认识你
No, I don't think you do.
尼克 后退些 伙计
Nick, back off, man.
没事的
It's all right.
有什么问题吗 尼克
Is there a problem, Nick?
尼克 你来射吧
Nick, take your shot.
放
Pull.
放
Pull.
我只是不喜欢玩 不意味着我不会
Just 'cause I don't like guns doesn't mean I can't use one.
靠 够牛的
Damn. That was crazy.
你们接着玩吧
Why don't you boys keep this party going?
你可以来一杯鸡尾酒
You can have a cocktail...
再打点什么
Shoot something.
我有生意要谈了
We've got some business to take care of.
嗨 哥们 麦迪森怎么会在这里
Hey, man. Why is Madison here?
去打你的鸟吧 哥们
Just shoot some birds, man.
他们知道她是卧底了
They know she's a mole.
该死 这下可糟了
Damn it. This is gonna go bad fast.
还按我的计划走
Back my play.
不
No.
尼尔 你怎么了
Neal, what is wrong with you?
-我看见你的戒指了 -什么
- I saw your ring. - What?
我知道你抓了凯特
I know you've got Kate!
我们很多人都有那种戒指
A lot of us have those rings.
现在不是解释的时候 按我的计划走
Not now. Back my play.
嗨 艾弗瑞
Hey! Avery!
这家伙在耍你呢
This guy's been playing you!
你给自己找了个间谍
You got yourself a spy!
什么 你现在想出♥卖♥♥♥我吗
What, are you selling me out now?
相信我 我会给你解释清楚的
Trust me. I'll explain it later.
我想我认出了这孙子
I knew I recognized this son of a bitch!
你什么意思
What do you mean?
搜他身上
Search him.
检查所有的东西 还有他的口袋
Check everything. Check his picket.
那是什么
What is that?
这是什么
What is this?
这是什么
What is this?
你是谁
Who are you?
就像他说的
Like he said...
我是一个间谍
I'm a spy.
两年前 这家伙敲诈我进行内线交易
Two years ago, this guy tried to extort me on insider trading.
你不能信任他
You can't trust him.
好啊 你觉得我不可信吗 好吧
Oh, I'm the one you can't trust? That's a good one.
你是谁 美国证券交易委员会的
Who are you? S.E.C.?
还是联邦调查局的
Fbi?
你真认为联邦调查局会管这小屁事吗
You really think the fbi could afford a gadget like that?
不会
No.
他是一个公♥司♥间谍
He's a corporate spy.
你为谁工作
Who do you work for?
你的伙伴 丹尼尔·里德
Your partner. Daniel Reed.
是里德吗
Reed?
你觉得他不知道你在计划干什么吗
You think he doesn't know what you've been planning?
他已经注意你几个月了
He's been onto you for months.
把麦迪森送回家
Take Madison home.
把她放车里 给她杯酒
Put her in a car, give her a bottle of wine,
告诉她 她干到月底就走人
Tell her she's employee of the month.
我们怎么能压下这件事
How do we keep this quiet?
我们来给他设个圈套
We're gonna put him on that trap,
把他从圈子里扔出去
And we're gonna launch him off the front lawn.
你真想干件彻头彻尾的坏事吗
You really gonna play the whole bad-guy thing?
那就买♥♥通他
You buy him.
让他把里德供出来
Flip him on Reed.
里德打算干什么
What's Reed planning?
他知道你打算把他那一半吞掉
He knows you're gonna cut him out of his half.
他雇我是想知道你的手段 好先把你踢出去
He hired me to find out how so he can cut you out first.
我都不信任他 怎么让他招供
How am I supposed to flip him if I can't even trust him?
付给我股票
Pay me in stock.
我帮了你 我也能挣点钱
I help you, I get rich.
如果我骗了你 就什么都得不到
I screw you, I get nothing.
我要5%
I want 5%.
这倒是挺有勇气
Got cojones on this one.
我给你2%
I'll give you 2%.
3%
3%.
好吧
Okay.
就3%
3%.
尼尔 你有点心不在焉啊
Neal, are you out of your mind?
彼得根本没抓凯特
Peter doesn't have Kate.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
是的 我确定
Yes, I am.
伊丽莎白 他不是常常消失吗
How often is he gone, Elizabeth?
多少个夜晚了 你根本不知道他在哪里
How many late nights when you don't know where he is?
好了 别说了
Okay, stop it.
遇到彼得是你经历的最好的事
Peter is the best thing that ever happened to you,
你那么聪明应该知道这点
And you're smart enough to know that.
他有这个戒指
Yeah, well... he has the ring.
这就是你的证据吗
That's your evidence?
看这就是那个戒指
Here's the ring.
这是联邦调查局10年纪念别针
It's a 10-year fbi pin.
你去干10年 你就会得一枚
Put in 10 years, you get one.
多数人都会把它们做成戒指
Most of us have them made into a ring.
哦 那我从来没见你带过呢
Well, I've never seen you wear it.
这是一种互助的象征
It's a fraternity thing.
下次来参加我们局的家宴吧
Come with us to the next bureau accommodation dinner.
你会看到很多
You'll see hundreds of them.
那我能有一个吗
Will I get one?
不可能
No.
我很抱歉 彼得
I'm sorry, Peter.
我答应你 我们会找到到底是谁
I promise you, we'll figure out who it is.
不管是谁 都和这个局有关系
Whoever it is is with the bureau.
是啊 这是个麻烦
Yep, that is a problem.
但我需要你先帮我搞定艾弗瑞
But I need you to help me get Avery first.
加入进去 然后让里德和他斗
Go in and play Reed against him.
让他认为他的合作伙伴正在背叛他吗
Make him think his partner's betraying him?
或许他会做点什么蠢事
Maybe he'll do something stupid.
谢谢你们了
Thank you, guys.
没问题
It's all right.
你打算告诉他你和凯特见面了吗
You gonna tell him that you met with Kate?
我觉得他对我的信任还不足以让我告诉他
I don't think he'd trust me enough for me to tell him
那晚发生的事情
What happened that night.
这个事完了以后 我再决定吧
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表