剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
She's not working for him, Peter.
尼尔 你何时才能面对现实
Neal, when are you gonna face the facts here?
她可能自始至终都在骗你
She may not be on your side.
你胡说
You're wrong!
见鬼 尼尔 清醒点吧
Oh, damn it, neal, come on!
她的眼神告诉我
I looked into her eyes!
她根本毫不在乎你
I didn't see concern for you.
不 这其中一定另有隐情
No. This is an angle.
她想要的八音盒 你知道在哪儿吗
She wants this music box. Do you know where it is?
也许吧
I might.
得了 什么时候了还来这套
Come on, you're gonna cut me off now?
我知道它在哪儿
I know where it is.
好极了
Good.
那到底是什么东西
So what is it?
叶卡捷琳娜大帝在圣彼得堡的宫殿内
Catherine the great had a room in her palace
有个房♥间全部用琥珀浑然制成
in st. Petersburg made entirely out of amber.
你听说过吗
You've heard of it?
没错 曾被誉为是世界第八大奇迹
Yeah, it was dubbed the eighth wonder of the world,
但在二战中被纳粹洗劫了
but nazis looted it in world war ii.
是的 他们掠走的财宝中
Yeah, well, one of the things they took
就有一个琥珀八音盒
was an amber music box.
那东西应该能值上几个小钱
It's got to be worth a few bucks.
没错
Yeah.
但不足以成为这一切的动机
But not enough for all this.
是为了八音盒里的东西
There's something inside it.
其中藏着一些秘密
It's holding some secret.
我想要看看
I want to see it.
我需要点时间
I'm gonna need some time.
好吧 准备就绪
Well...it's ready.
准备好逃走了吗
Are you running?
你又被招安 给栓上链子了啊
You folded. You're back in chains.
这次我不得不靠自己渡过难关了
Ah, I have to see this one through.
所以说 福勒想要那个八音盒
Okay, so, Fowler wants the music box.
那就给他吧
Let's give it to him.
东西在哪儿
Where is it?
我没有
I don't have it.
什么 但你一直号♥称自己有啊
What? You told everyone you had it.
我从没说过
I never told anyone.
所有人都以为我偷了 我一直懒得解释
Everyone assumed I took it, and I never corrected them.
这让你自我感觉很超出常人吧
It did make you appear... superhuman.
保持形象最重要啊
Image is everything.
现在怎样
Now what?
我要找到那个八音盒
Now I find the music box.
再偷回来吗
And steal it?
欢迎回归本色
Welcome back.
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表