剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
这是离热情小炒店最近的码头
This is the closest dock to wok of fire.
听上去像是带子里的拖船汽笛声
That sounds like our tugboat horn.
人♥质♥在哪里
So, where's our girl?
祈求好运吧
I hope you're feeling lucky.
快4点了 卡夫瑞快没时间了
It's almost 4:00. Caffrey's out of time.
尼尔 听见了吗
Neal, you copy?
尼尔 快回答
Neal, you copy?
希望你们找到了琳赛
Tell me you found Lindsey.
我们还要点时间
We're gonna need more time.
彼得 已经4点了 我都到了
It's 4:00, peter. I'm already here.
拖延时间
Then stall.
他一旦拿到箱子 人♥质♥就死定了
He gets his hands on the case, the girl's dead.
真准时
Right on time.
正合我意
I love that.
女孩在哪儿
Where's the girl?
真不幸 我不能告诉你
Unfortunately, I won't be sharing that information with you.
我们说好的 威克斯
We had a deal, Wilkes.
我骗了你
I lied.
把箱子给我
Give it to me.
还以为我们之间合作愉快呢
And I thought we had a nice thing going on.
我们骗过来骗过去 好比一起跳舞嘛
You lied, I lied. It's like a dance.
你杀了我 从爱德华·雷利那里
You pull that trigger, and all those gold cards
偷来的金卡 你就永远别想要了
I just stole from Edward Reilly are gone forever.
等一下
Wait, wait.
给我看从那录像带上截下的照片
Give me the still from that proof-of-life tape.
怎么
What do you see?
墙上的裂痕一样
Same crack in the wall.
就是那里
That's our place.
我们逮到他们了
We got 'em.
要是你10秒内不交出金卡
I don't have those cards in my hand in 10 seconds,
我就立刻打电♥话♥下令杀死人♥质♥
I'm gonna make a call, and I'm gonna kill the girl!
然后我再慢慢和你耗
Then I'm gonna take my time with you.
5秒
Five seconds.
3秒
Three seconds.
那我只能让手下干掉一个无辜女孩了
Now my guys are gonna have to kill that nice man's daughter.
你怎么知道他们还听令于你
Who says they're still your guys?
你就这点能耐吗
Is that your play?
离间我们的关系
You turned my crew against me?
我还真失望
I expected more from you.
不然你以为金卡在谁手里
Who do you think has the gold cards?
你不会把金卡留给我的人 你才没这么蠢
You left them with my guys. You're not that dumb.
因为我水平高超 你才把我牵扯进来
You brought me into this because I bring up the average.
不幸的是 这也使你相形见拙
Unfortunately, that makes you less valuable.
你的人也同意 是时候改朝换代了
Your men agreed - It's time for new management.
-你在撒谎 -不信你就打电♥话♥啊
- You're lying. Call them if you think I'm bluffing.
你根本在虚张声势
I think you're bluffing.
头儿
Yeah, boss?
开免提 杀了她
Kill her. And leave the phone on speaker.
快放下枪
Put it down! Now!
蹲下 双手抱头
Get down now! Hands on your head!
见鬼
Damn it!
似乎有不速之客啊
Sounds like they got company.
看来你已经没有利用价值了
I guess that makes you obsolete.
我劝你还是别这么做
Now, I wouldn't do that if I were you.
我也有狙击手朋友撑腰
See, I got friends with sniper rifles, too.
联邦调查局 放下武器
FBI! Drop your weapon!
快放下武器 举起手来
Drop your weapon right now! Hands in the air!
博尔克探员 我们抓到了威克斯
Agent Burke, we got Wilkes.
这里已得到控制 找到了人♥质♥
We're secure here. We got the girl.
尼尔没事吧
What about Neal?
他还向你问好呢
He says hey.
爸爸
Dad!
-琳赛 -爸爸
- Lindsey. - Dad!
你跑去哪儿了 都错过了我们的行动
Where you been? You missed all the action.
是吗 我和老朋友叙旧呢
Oh, yeah. I got hung up with an old friend.
感觉如何
How'd that go?
应该算绝交了吧
Think I may have burned a bridge.
看来要轮到莱丝探员大放异彩啦
Looks like Agent Rice is ready for her close-up.
听说摄像机组已经赶来了
Heard the camera crews are already on their way.
让她去应付吧
Let her have it.
老天 她是在指我们吗
Oh, geez. Did she just give us the finger-point?
没错
She did.
听莱丝探员说 多亏了你们
Agent Rice says you're the men
我的女儿才得救
responsible for bringing my daughter back.
全靠大家一起努力
We're all a team here.
格莱斯先生
Mr. Gless...
事到如今 我也无话可说了 卡夫瑞
I'd say we're more than even now, Caffrey.
谢谢你为了我答应他的要求
Thanks for playing round two.
这没什么
Don't mention it.
你今天可是大干了一场啊
Was a hell of a thing you did today.
你也一样
I could say the same thing about you.
还计较吗
No hard feelings?
没什么啦
Don't stretch it.
你不和媒体周♥旋♥了吗
Oh, uh, you're not sticking around for the press?
你可是城里最火热的访谈人哦
You're the hottest interview in town.
我可能还得准备纪律听证会
I probably have a disciplinary hearing to prepare for anyway.
有关昨晚发生的事
About how things went down last night --
听着 我们最终还是解决了
Oh, look. In the end, we got it done.
不管怎样 我还是希望将来能再次合作
Yeah, even so, I hope we work together again sometime...
让你发号♥施令也没关系
Even if you're the one calling the shots.
好吧 那后会有期
One day, I'll remind you that you said that.
我把卡夫瑞的脚链带来了
Got Caffrey's anklet.
还以为你们已经给他戴上了呢
I thought your people already put it on him?
不 他是你的人 得由你亲自来吧
Not me. He's your consultant, remember?
有人看到卡夫瑞了吗
Anybody seen Caffrey?
该死 不会吧
Damn it. You got to be kidding me.
琼斯 我们从老方向查吧
Jones, let's check the usual suspects.
你迟到了
You're late.
真是艰难啊
Long day.
和警♥察♥共事的如何
What's with the outfit?
说来话长
Long story.
恭喜你啊 怎么做到的
Congratulations. How'd you do it?
我一天之内就搞定 你一定相当惊讶
You'd be surprised what I can get done in a day.
我遵守了承诺 该你了
I kept my promise. It's your turn.
好吧
I give you this.
我们一起把八音盒找出来
And we get the music box together.
我说了 我偷到手后八音盒归你
No, I told you -- it's's yours when I'm through with it.
我就是不喜欢这种口气
See, I don't like the sound of that.
我们一人一半还好说
We split it 50/50.
你要半个八音盒做什么
What are you gonna do with half a music box?
这事要是你敢耍我
And if you screw me on this,
我可不会轻易放过你
you know I can make your life miserable.
你怎么变得这么疑心重重
When did you become so distrusting?
我是吸取了凯特的教训
When what happened with Kate.
是吗
Happened?
对
Yeah.
现在都结束了
That's over now.
这花真不错
Nice flower.
名♥师♥出高徒
I learned from the best.
众里寻它千百度
You go halfway around the world chasing something,
暮然回首 那物却在灯火阑珊处
And the whole time, it's in your own backyard.
回见了 卡夫瑞
See you soon, Caffrey.
落东西了吗
Forget something?
我回到家才发现这玩意不见了
Made it all the way home before I realized it was gone.
只是忘记了吗
Just slipped your mind?
我不是乖乖回来了嘛
I came back.
艾莱士怎么说呢
What did Alex have to say?
你外套上有根棕色长发
You had a long brown hair on your jacket.
你上班前会和什么棕发美女约会呢
How many other brunettes you meet before work?
不用解释
Don't answer that.
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表