剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
数到三 我们启动电力 冲进房♥子
on three, we turn on the power and we storm the entrances.
电力突然恢复会出现什么情况
What's gonna happen when the power comes on?
不知道 但我相信尼尔
I don't know, but I'm trusting Neal.
那上攻城锤准备进攻吧
Okay. let's get the battering rams ready.
你疯了吗 这可是我家
Are you insane? that's my house.
我有钥匙
I've got keys.
见鬼的它们到底在哪里
Where the hell are they?
他向我发誓说就在这里
He swore to me that they are here, okay?
别和我耍花招 卡夫瑞
Don't play with me, Caffrey.
我和你一样 也想尽快了结此事
Hey, hey, I want this thing over just as much as you do.
行吗
All right?
准备好了吗
Ready?
谁要是敲坏什么东西 我老婆会亲自找他算账
Anyone knocks anything over, they deal directly with my wife.
收到 准备就绪
Copy that. Ready.
轻点走路
Wipe your feet.
后门已准备就绪
Ready at the back door.
这里没有 卡夫瑞
They're not in here, Caffrey.
他说有就有
If he said they're here, they're here.
我们只要再找找就行
We just got to keep looking.
数到三 电力恢复 准备好了吗
On three, the power's going on. ready?
来了 一
Here we go. one...
拜托
Please.
二
...two...
三
...three.
联邦调查局
FBI!
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
万分感激
Thank you
你们为我国做出了巨大贡献
You have done a great service for our country.
-这是我们的荣幸 -没错
- It's our pleasure. - Indeed.
干得不错 博尔克
Good job, Burke.
这次多亏了卡夫瑞
Couldn't have done it without Caffrey.
[日语]尼尔在模仿彼得打呼的样子
失陪
Excuse us.
她意图偷窃玉石雕像 只判四年
She negotiated the jade for a 4-year sentence?
我从没杀过人 也蹲了四年牢
I got four years, and I never killed anyone.
大概是因为她没你这么难缠
Guess what she had to work with is better than what you had.
他们为什么盯着我看
Why are they looking at me?
呃 没什么大不了 对了 看
Ah, it's nothing. it's nothing. hey, check this out.
这是斋藤酒店
The Saito hotel.
看着电视啊
Look at that TV.
仰仗日本大使的信誉
Thanks to our goodwill with the japanese ambassador,
我替你在那里安排了房♥间
I've arranged for you to stay there.
你把我赶出家门了吗
You kicking me out?
别这么说
No. no, no.
只是觉得你今晚可以用那台电视看比赛
I just thought you could watch the game on that tv tonight.
在这一周里 都归你
It's yours for the rest of the week.
我得到你家去收拾行李
I just have to go back to your place and grab my bags.
瞧瞧 我都帮你收拾好了
What kind of friend would I be
这才是好哥们
if I made you get your own bags?
都在这儿了
All set.
是因为我查了艾莱士的指纹吗
Is this because I ran Alex's prints?
一言难尽啊 彼得
It's for so many reasons, Peter.
谢了
Thanks.
随时效劳
Anytime.
尼尔 这次可不顶用了
Not this time, Neal.
这些迷人的小玩意已经失效了
Those have lost their charm for me.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我觉得我们可以摒弃前嫌
I thought we could start fresh,
从头开始
go back to the beginning.
尼尔 我们过节太深 没法重头开始
You and I have too much of a history to start fresh, Neal.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我本该对你如实相告
I should have been honest with you.
我早就知道不该信任你
I know better than to trust you.
彼此彼此
Likewise.
但我想冒一次险
But I'm willing to take a leap of faith.
什么样的险
How willing?
我知道八音盒在哪里
I know where the music box is.
告诉我
Where?
只要你还和调查局的人混在一起
Well, as long as you're working for the FBI,
你就别想知道了
You'll never know.
别这样
Come on.
抱歉了 尼尔
Sorry, Neal.
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表