剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
那你的叔叔加里对此是怎么看的
What did uncle Gary think of that?
你看起来不像是个联调局探员
You don't look like an FBI agent.
我也把这句话当成是夸我
I'll take that as a compliment.
你觉得联调局探员应该是什么样子
What's an fbi agent look like?
他这样的吧
Him.
你拿到照片了吗
You got the photo?
我们走
Let's go.
猫鼠游戏 [妙警贼探]
第一季第05集
我从没见过一个男律师来这么快
I've never seen a guy lawyer up that fast.
我们掌握的消息说他在华尔街做股票交易师
I've got that he's a stock trader on wall street
还有他的律师
And that his attorney
来回答我以后的所有问题
Will answer any further questions I might have.
所以加里给小偷提供情报
So, Uncle Gary tips off the thief,
然后从中分成
Splits the take.
更像是加里欠了什么人的钱
More likely Uncle Gary owes money to somebody,
然后对于墙上挂着的两百万美金
And he got tired of staring at 2 million bucks
蠢蠢欲动
Hanging on the wall.
现在他缄口不言
Now he shuts up,
所以我们要采取强硬的手段
And we do this the hard way.
强硬的手段
The hard way?
我们所需要的就是那个跟加里
A-all we need from Gary is the name
合作偷画的小偷 不是吗
of the guy he's working with, right?
-对 -那不如让我来和他谈谈
- Right. - So, why don't I talk to him?
-你 -对
- You? - Yeah.
这么说吧
O-okay, let me rephrase that.
因为我是一个顾问
Since I am a consultant
不是严格意义上的联调局雇员
And not technically an employee of the FBI --
在缓刑期中的顾问
A consultant on a tenuous probation.
无时无刻不被提醒
As I'm constantly reminded.
但让我和他谈有什么不妥吗
Is there anything illegal about me talking to him?
-你不能威胁他 -没打算那样做
- You can't threaten him. - Don't plan to.
或是骗他
Or lie to him.
好吧
All right.
好 不会骗他
All right. No lying.
我只会向他询问他同伙的名字
I'm just gonna ask him for the name.
告诉我 加里
Tell me, Gary,
朱莉安娜是否知道你参与了这次偷画行动
Does Julianna know you helped steal the painting?
你不能来这
You can't be here.
我的律师说的非常清楚
My lawyer was very clear.
首先 雇律师会让你欲盖弥彰的嫌疑
First of all, hiring a lawyer makes you look guilty.
他特意跟我说不要跟联调局的人说话
He told me specifically not to talk to the FBI.
我看起来像联调局探员吗
Do I look like an FBI agent?
你是谁
Who are you?
好好想想 加里
Think hard, Gary.
他送你来的
Did he send you?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我就知道会是这样
God, I knew this would happen.
那天的事情都是设计好了的
What, that whole thing at the house was a setup?
中间出了什么岔子
How'd it go wrong?
朱莉安娜不该在那出现的
Julianna wasn't supposed to be there.
现在她变成了目击证人
Now she's a witness.
这不是我的错 她下课比平时早
It wasn't my fault. Her class got out early.
求你别伤害她
Please don't hurt her.
你不该求我
It's not me you need to convince.
告诉他
Tell him --
告诉他我会保证不让她捅任何篓子
Tell him I'll make sure she doesn't cause any trouble.
她已经准备好跟素描师合作了
She's ready to sit with a sketch artist.
这让他很难把画
This is the kind of thing that makes it much harder for him
买♥♥掉
To sell the painting.
那...这
How about...here.
给他一点保证金
How about a good-faith payment?
我这有三百 这就是我身上所有的钱了
Here. Here's $300. That's all I got.
才三百
$300.
加里
Gary.
对 你说的对
All right, you're right. You're right.
我给他写张支票
I can write him a check.
那可能管点用
That could work.
他写了张私人支票
He wrote you a personal check
给把他妈妈画偷走的小偷
To the guy he helped steal his mother's painting.
还是迫不及待的
He was very insistent.
我没威胁他 没骗他
No threats. No lies.
是他一直在说话
I let him do all the talking.
我管这个叫灰区
I'm calling this a Gray area.
杰拉德·多赛特
Oh. Gerard Dorsett.
-你认识他 -对
- You know him? - Yeah.
对 他是个坏人
Yeah, he's a...Bad guy.
我估计也是
So I figured.
那朱莉安娜怎么办
Hey, what about Julianna?
如果让他知道她在和我们合作
He figures out she's talking to us --
让我们在那一切发生之前抓住他
Let's catch the bastard before that happens.
对 我们找到他了
Yeah, we got him.
我们已经监视他两天了
We've been sitting on him for two days.
他们去曼哈顿所有的高级画廊
They've gone to every high-end gallery in Manhattan
推销那副豪斯腾伯格的画
Offering the Haustenberg.
那是谁
Who's that?
那个大块头 约书亚
The big guy? Joshua.
退伍军人 就是他偷走那副画
Ex-military, the muscle who stole the painting.
朱莉安娜说她打了他还真不是开玩笑
Julianna wasn't kidding about the punch.
那个女孩力气还真大
Girl has an arm.
另外一个就是多赛特
And the other guy is Dorsett,
法国流亡者
french expat.
他还对什么感兴趣 除了勒索股票经纪人
What's he into, besides shaking down stockbrokers?
高♥利♥贷♥
High-end loan-sharking,
尽管叫他放高♥利♥贷♥的
Although calling him a loan shark
就像叫俄狄浦斯是妈妈的乖宝宝
Is like calling oedipus a mama's boy.
他用公♥司♥的钱拿去放高♥利♥贷♥
He makes questionable loans with big corporate money.
如果你没按时还钱 他会烧了你的办公室
Get behind on your payment, he'll firebomb your office.
但好消息是明天你有机会跟他会面
But the good news is, you get to meet him tomorrow.
你怎么安排到的
How'd you arrange that?
我安排的
I set it up.
尼尔 这是塔林·凡德森特
Neal, this is Taryn Vandersant.
她是朗伯画廊的常客
She's a buyer at the Lambert gallery
而且很贴心的来帮助我们破这个案子
And is nice enough to help us out on this one.
我告诉多塞特说我认识一位很有钱的客户
I convinced Dorsett I have a wealthy client
对他手里的画感兴趣
Who's very interested in the painting.
他开价多少
How much is he asking?
十万美金
$100,000.
我们已经把这次交易安排
We've arranged to have the exchange happen
在画廊里了 尼尔
At the gallery, Neal.
琼斯 让我们好好准备一下
Jones, let's get a prep.
这应该会很有趣的
This should be fun.
怎么了
What?
你有没有碰见过哪个女人不对你
Have you ever met a woman who didn't...
布莱特尼 布莱特尼·妮科尔
Brittni...Brittni Nichole...
二年级的时候
In second grade.
我的牙齿间有缝隙
I had a gap in my teeth.
凯特喜欢经典
Kate loves the classics.
这还真是一大堆要洗的衣服
That's a big load of laundry.
对 这刚卖♥♥了十二万美金
Yeah. It just sold for $120,000.
什么
What?!
怎么了
What?
不能给艺术打上价格签
Can't put a price on art.
当然不能 那就是我为什么觉得260万的价格
No, you can't, which is why I think $2.6 million
对于豪斯腾伯格来说也太高了
Is a little steep for the Haustenberg.
你不喜欢豪斯腾伯格
You're not a fan of Haustenberg?
我不知道
Uh, I don't know.
就我的品味来说他的作品有点卡♥通♥
It's a little cartoony for my taste.
你真是个俗人
You're -- you're a philistine.
对 对
Yeah, yeah.
我才是那个疯子
I -- I'm the crazy one.
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表