剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
I wasn't seeing anybody else.
亲爱的 我觉得这很有趣
Honey, I think it's cute.
我也觉得这很可爱
I think it's adorable.
我要把你送回监狱
I'm putting you back in prison.
我知道荷兰人是谁了
I know who the Dutchman is.
说
Enlighten me.
柯蒂斯·哈根
Curtis Hagen.
他是世上首屈一指的艺术品修复专家
He's an art restorer one of the best in the world
但他从没卖♥♥出过自己的作品
But his own work never took off.
他特别擅长修复戈雅的作品
He's particularly good at Goya restorations.
这就是真♥相♥ 彼得
That's what this is, peter.
他在炫耀自己制♥作♥的债券
The bond is him showing off.
很有趣的想法 你怎么证明
Interesting theory. How do you prove it?
他署名了
He signed it.
我想如果角落里有署名的话
I think we might have noticed
我们早就看见了
A signature tucked in the corner.
给他看看
Show him.
看看这个西班牙农夫的裤子
Look at the pants on the Spanish peasant.
你看到了什么
What do you see?
是名字首字母的大写"C"和"H"
It's the initials "C" and "H".
我不知道 这只是草图吧
I don't know. That's, that's a stretch.
这债券是份杰作
This bond is a masterpiece.
如果我能做出这么好的作品
If I'd done something this good,
我也会署名的
I would have signed it.
我做的那些被你没收的赝品上
The forgeries you caught me on,
我也署名了
I signed them.
在哪
Where?
回去在偏振光下看看银行的盖章
Look at the bank seal under polarized light sometime.
哈根正在第三大街翻修一座教堂
Hagen is doing a church restoration on third street.
我们可以顺路去看看
We can stop by on our way in.
好吧
Fine.
在车里等我
Meet me in the car.
-我现在要跟我的太太告别 -好的
- I'm gonna say goodbye to my wife now. - Yes.
见到你真好
It was nice to meet you.
这么多年后再见到你真好
Nice to meet you after all these years.
-就是这里吗 -是的
- This is it? - Yep.
你们不能进来 我们现在封闭翻修
You can't come in. We're closed for restoration.
对不起 神父
Sorry, father.
能让我们单独谈谈吗 谢谢
Could we just -- could we just have a moment? Thank you.
神父
Father...
拜托 神父 我最好的朋友罪孽深重
Please, father. My best friend is having a crisis of the soul.
他已经结婚了
He's a married man.
他工作中有个非常性感的
And he has the most devastatingly beautiful assistant at work
女助理
A very provocative woman.
他被迷住了
He's been tempted.
准确的说 不只是被迷住了
More than tempted. I have details.
这在他那个年纪很普遍
It's very common with men his age.
不幸的是 非常普遍
Unfortunately, very common.
我想在他毁掉自己的生活之前
And I want to confront him about this
让他认识到这点
Before he tears apart his life.
他犯了很多错
He has a lot of faults.
我是说 他的人生就是一笔糊涂账
I mean, don't get me started. He is a mess.
但他是个非常有信仰的人
But he's very spiritual.
我知道我的话在这里才能发挥最大作用
I know this is the place where my words will have the most effect.
这个城市到处都有教堂
This is the city of churches.
我们关门了 你们可以去另外一间
We're closed. Surely, there's another place.
他是在这里举♥行♥的婚礼
This is where he was married.
-给你5分钟 -谢谢你 神父
- Five minutes. - Oh, thank you. thank you, father.
抱歉说你坏话了 我们有5分钟
Sorry about that. We got five.
你刚欺骗了一位神父吗
Did you just lie to a priest?
你觉得戴安有魅力吗
Do you think Diana's attractive?
-当然 -那就没事了
- Sure. - Then we're good.
-太棒了 -确实
- Extraordinary. - Real nice.
如果这个哈根真像你说的那么厉害
So, if this hagen...guy is as good as you say...
我怎么会从来没听说过他
How come I've never heard of him?
你只知道那些被逮住的人
You only know the guys who get caught.
你知道第二最佳罪犯这一说吧
You know the second-best criminals.
那你算怎么回事
What's that say about you?
这说明凡事都有例外
It says there's an exception to every rule.
看 字母"C"和"H"
Look -- "C" and "H".
在哪
Where?
就这里
Right here.
这里
Right there.
- "C" "H" -可能吧
- C. H. - Maybe.
什么叫可能 那就是"C"和"H"
What do you mean,maybe? That's a "C" and an "H."
有什么可以帮忙的吗 先生们
Can I help you,gentlemen?
你看起来很面熟
Your face --it's familiar.
我可能在新闻或是通缉令上见过你
Maybe I've seen it on the news or perhaps on a "most wanted" webpage?
尼尔·卡夫瑞
Neal caffrey.
请原谅 我不会跟一个艺术品小偷握手
Forgive me if I don't shake hands with an art thief.
我从未因为偷窃艺术品而被捕
I was never arrested for art theft.
没有被捕
Not arrested,
但据我回忆
But, as I recall,
你是以偷盗文艺复兴时期的艺术品而出名的
You're known as quite the Renaissance criminal.
所以你能理解为什么我这么关注你了
So you can understand my concern at having you in my space.
这位是
And you are...?
朋友而已
Just a friend.
好吧 朋友 教堂关闭了
Well, friend...this church is closed.
-看到了吗 -好吧 你勾起我的好奇心了
- Did you see it? - Okay, you've got me curious.
我们要好好查查他
We'll check him out.
扪心自问一下吧 孩子 冲动是魔鬼
Listen to the spirit, son. Not the flash.
我会的
I'll do that.
他那话是啥意思
What's... that about?
关门
Shut the door.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help with this.
这是关于哈根的信息吗
Is this the information on Hagen?
不是 戴安正在追查
No. Diana's on her way with that.
这是太太的信♥用♥卡♥账单
This is your wife's visa bill.
我都拿来了
Yeah. I got it all.
她的易趣网出价
Her ebay bids,
租影碟的费用 图书馆借的书
Video rentals, library books.
真感谢爱国者法案
Thank you, patriot act.
你在跟踪你自己的老婆吗
So you're stalking your own wife?
想交流交流吗
Want to compare notes?
很荣幸
Appreciate.
你弄明白她喜欢什么了吗
You figure out what she likes?
当然 都总结好了
Yep. It's all in the summary.
陶制品
Pottery-making.
神探南茜的秘密
Nancy Drew mysteries.
香水蜡烛
Scented candles.
夹竹桃
Oleander.
古典爵士乐
Old jazz.
除了凤尾鱼外任何有和意大利有关的东西
Anything italian,except anchovies.
我不认为你能从他的易趣账单里
Yeah, I don't think you're gonna find your answer
找到你想要的东西
Tucked into a list of her eBay bids.
那你说怎么办 你是情圣
Then help me out here, all right? You're the romantic.
你那个酒瓶有什么说道
I mean,what's the deal with the bottle?
那是82年的波尔多葡萄酒
It's an '82 bordeaux.
是 800块钱一瓶
Yeah. Costs 800 bucks a pop.
满的时候当然值这么多钱 我是捡的空瓶子
It does when it's full. I got it empty.
空的
Empty?
当我和凯特认识的时候 我们很穷
Look,when Kate and I met, we had nothing.
我捡到了那个瓶子
I got that bottle,
然后装上我们买♥♥得起的便宜酒
And I used to fill it up with whatever cheap wine we could afford.
我们坐在简陋的公♥寓♥里
And we'd sit in that crappy apartment
喝着酒吃着凉匹萨
And drink it over cold pizza
就好像我们住在法国的蔚蓝海岸
And pretend we were living in the cote d'azur.
你是怎么解决的
How'd that work out for you?
没有解决
It didn't.
因为那瓶子是对美好生活的承诺
'Cause that bottle was a promise of a better life.
而凯特得到的只是一个
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表