剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
You could sell light switches to the amish.
麦迪森·库克勒 她是我们的线人
Madison Cookler -- that's our girl on the inside.
是的 就是她
Yeah. Exactly.
她不会知道你是谁
She won't know who you are.
她在里面是干什么的
What's her role in all this?
当他们敲定一份订单后
The guys transfer the calls,
会把电♥话♥转接给她
After they make a sale, to her.
她记录每一个买♥♥家的信息
She takes down all the buyer's information.
多亏她 我们才能查出
But thanks to her, we know exactly what kind of stocks
这些人兜售的是什么股票
these guys are looking to hawk.
我们拿几个挂名公♥司♥去引他们上钩
We went fishing with several of our own front companies.
他们选了这个
They took the bait on that one.
莱莫制药公♥司♥
Rhymer pharmaceutical.
你窃听了他们所有的电♥话♥
And you got a tap on every phone in the place.
对 每通电♥话♥都录下来了
Yep. We're recording every call.
但交易是实实在在的
But the sales are real.
我们只想查出幕后黑手
We just want to know who's behind it all.
我也是
So do I.
说什么
What's that?
没什么
Nothing.
送我的吗
For me?
彼得 我无功不受禄啊
Peter, I didn't get you anything.
送我的吗 彼得 我无功不受禄啊
"For me? Peter, I didn't get you anything."
这东西叫鹰
We call it an eagle.
能录音 能发信 还能全球定位
Recorder, transmitter, GPS.
随身带着啊
Keep it on you at all times.
我喜欢
Love it.
这次要卸掉你的脚铐
We need to cut your anklet on this one.
那就更喜欢了
Love it even more.
别这么轻佻
No, you don't.
这次你得认真打场漂亮仗
After your last escape,
来弥补上次逃跑的坏影响
we need a home run.
好多人说我用错了人
A lot of people think I made a mistake.
那就证明给他们看看
Well, let's prove them wrong.
是 证不成你就得回去蹲班房♥了
Yeah. Or else you're headed back to maximum security.
彼得还是那个彼得啊
Glad some things never change.
麦迪森 来点好消息吧
Madison, give me some good news.
成了两笔 3200股
Two closes, 3,200 shares.
没错 我就想听这个
Yes, that is what I like to hear.
别想了啊
Yeah, don't get your hopes up.
那妞我看上了
I already got dibs on that one.
她知道吗
Does she know that?
知不知道有什么关系
Since when does that matter?
我是布莱德
I'm Brad.
你就是尼克·豪登吧
You must be, uh...Nick Halden?
正是在下
Guilty as charged.
推荐人说你被雷曼兄弟辞了
Your u5 says you were terminated from Lehman Brothers.
是啊 市场不景气 人情薄如纸
Yeah, the market crashed. Haven't been feeling the love.
那在其他地方也找不到活吗
Oh, you couldn't find a job working anywhere else?
没兴趣
I wasn't interested.
我想赚点实在的钞票
I want to make some real cash.
我们的职工流动极快
Listen, our turnover rate is huge.
成交得多 赚得就多
High volume, high money.
生意成了 你才有钱拿
You make sales, you get paid.
听我一句话
You know what?
别浪费时间登记客户信息
Don't waste time taking down client information.
鸡毛蒜皮的事 留给娘们打扫
Just transfer over to the girls over there. They mop up.
这是她们的本职 对吧
It's women's work, anyway, right?
行 明白了 开工吧
Yeah, okay. Let's do this.
别着急 还没说雇你呢
Hang on a second. I haven't hired you yet.
你 休息一下
You, take a break.
先来面个试
Let's start your interview.
让我打电♥话♥兜售吗
You gonna give me some numbers?
没错 你选一个吧
Yes. Take your pick.
216这区号♥看着挺吉利
This 216 area code feels lucky.
听到没 216
You got that? 216.
克里夫兰 准备好转接了
Cleveland. Getting ready to reroute the call now.
转给谁呢 有特别人选吗
Is there anybody in particular you want me to send it to?
加油了 新人
Come on, newbie.
查尔斯·费韦德先生还等着
Mr. Charles Fairweather is waiting
时来运转呢
for the deal of a lifetime.
我要卖♥♥他什么
What am I selling him?
梦想 也就是莱莫制药的股份
The dream, which today is Rhymer Pharmaceutical.
喂
Hello?
-费韦德先生吗 -正是
- Mr. Fairweather. - Speaking.
我叫尼克·豪登 想做你的股票经纪
My name is Nick Halden, and I want to be your broker.
我有经纪人了
I've already got a broker.
是吗 他干得怎么样
Really? How's he doing for you?
去年给你赚钱了吗
He make any money last year?
去年谁赚钱了啊
Nobody made any money last year.
非也非也
That's not true.
你要雇了我 就净赚百分之三了
If you were with me, you would have netted 3%.
还是暴跌之后的赚头
And that's after the crash.
我才不信
I don't believe you.
那给我邮箱地址
Well, you got an e-mail address.
我这就把盈利报告发给你看
I'll send you my earnings report right now.
生物技术和造酒业股票都涨了
Biotech and alcohol were up.
你怎么查到我电♥话♥的
How did you get my number?
跟你旧经纪人要的呗
Your old broker.
他笨得很 肥水流了外人田
He's not smart enough to keep you to himself.
你做什么的 查理
What do you do for a living, Charlie?
我是历史老师 我没兴趣...
I'm a history teacher, but I'm not interested...
"惟一值得肯定的历史
"The only history that's worth a damn
就是我们今天所创造的历史"
Is the history we make today."
知道是谁说的吗
You know who said that?
亨利·福特说的
I believe Henry Ford said that.
没错 他说得没错
Yes. Yes, he did, and he was right.
听说过莱莫制药吗
Have you heard of Rhymer Pharmaceutical?
没
No.
没听过就对了
Of course you haven't.
你的工作是教书
'cause your job is to teach,
我的工作 就是抢在人家前面
and my job is to know about companies like Rhymer
发现莱莫这样的潜力股
before everyone else.
知道什么股票不该买♥♥吗
You know when you don't buy a stock?
的哥推荐的股票
When your cab driver tells you about it.
要是在微晶片发明之前
Now, if you'd known about IBM
你就瞅见了IBM
before the invention of the microchip,
你会入股吗
would you have bought in?
当然了
Of course.
莱莫的潜力和IBM相当
Well, Rhymer is poised for a breakout on the same scale.
周一 食品药物管理局就会批准
Monday, the FDA will approve them to begin clinical trials
他们量子限制纳米技术的临床试验
on a quantum confined nanotechnology
这技术很可能开启抗癌药新纪♥元♥
that has the potential to transform cancer medicines.
而我能帮你抢占先机
And I can get you in on the ground floor.
这算不算泄露了内♥幕♥啊
That sounds like insider trading.
不算不算 这百分百合法
Not at all. No, it's completely legit.
我可是了解这方面行情的理学士
I pore over a thousand pages of scientific technical B.S.
保证三块钱一股就能让你大赚一笔
so I can make you rich at 3 bucks a share.
循序渐进 好吗 先来一千股
Let's start small, okay? A thousand shares.
要下周股价能翻一番 咱们再大笔地投
I double that for you next week, and then we get serious.
听着不错 可我得问问我夫人
Sounds nice, but I'd have to ask my wife.
这笔吹了 新人
Oh. Your sale just died, rookie.
费韦德先生 有我帮您投资
Mr. Fairweather, if you invest with me,
您就可以直接问夫人
the only question you'll have to ask your wife
想在新居里
is what kind of hardwood floors
铺哪种实木地板了
does she want in her new house.
我拿不定啊
I don't know.
人生转机 时不再来 费韦德先生
Life comes down to a few moments, Mr. Fairweather.
这机会可别放过
This is one of them.
他真厉害
He's good.
我入股
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表