剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
尼尔 你看见这个了吗
Neal, did you see this?
是的
Yeah.
好吧 我们现在去看看其他房♥间
Okay. Yeah, let's go check another room.
你去陪他
Okay, you're hanging out with him.
不 你去陪着他
No, you're hanging out with him.
-这是你的活 彼得 -不是我的
- This is your job, Peter. - I'm not -- it's not --
-石头剪子布 -我不跟你石头剪子布
- Rock-paper-scissors. - I'm not gonna rock --
石头剪子布
Rock-paper-scissors.
就是这个
This is it.
我♥干♥得如何
Did I do good?
干得好
You did great.
彼得 你知道这是什么吗
Peter, you know what this is?
是皇帝的五头大象中的一头
It's one of the emperor's five elephants.
-有五头 -1421年世界各地的使节
- There's five? - In 1421, ambassadors from all over the world
到天朝去参加紫禁城的落成仪式
came to China to celebrate the inauguration of the Forbidden City.
离场前 天朝皇帝朱棣
upon leaving, the chinese emperor, Zhu Di,
送他们每人一件宝物
gifted them each with a treasure.
它们随后被偷
They were subsequently stolen
在1901年又出现在美国
and reappeared in the United States in 1901.
它们被拆散单独出♥售♥
They were broken up and sold individually.
这是帝王之玉
This is imperial jade,
所以即使单独一个雕像也是相当珍贵的
so each statue on its own is relatively valuable.
你当时买♥♥这个花了多少 小丹
How much did you pay for yours, Dan?
花了八十万刀 你相信吗
$800,000, if you can believe it.
成双结对的话
Combine one with the other,
价钱还可以再翻倍
You just doubled your price.
把它们收集齐了
Link them all together,
在黑市上大概值
And they're worth between $150 and $200 million
一亿五千万到两亿美元
fenced on the black market.
对我们则是有历史底蕴的无价之宝
Or to us, a priceless piece of our history.
探员们 和尼尔
Agents -- and Neal --
这是日本大使♥馆♥的大地吉田
This is Daichi Yoshida of the Japanese embassy.
你好 大地
Konnichiwa. Youkoso.
谢谢
Ah, arigato gozaimasu.
你真是位了不起的大使
You are the ambassador of awesome.
别拍马屁
Don't encourage him.
我们不谈这些雕像值多少钱
We are not interested in the monetary value of the statues.
我们希望你们能完璧归赵
We'd like to bring them home.
日本政♥府♥提出索赔
The Japanese government has filed a claim
声称那些雕像是从他们那偷的
stating the statues were stolen from them
然后被非法运到美国
and illegally imported to the U.S.
我们要通力合作
We're cooperating in the efforts
协助他们 物归原主
to restitute them to their proper ownership.
我们也向派卡先生的归还表示感谢
And we thank you, Mr. Picah, for turning over your piece.
看 我做得怎么样
See? I did good?
做得很好 小丹
You did good, Dan.
我们回我的办公室再做讨论
We can finish this discussion in my office.
我们必须要
It's very important
找到剩下的几个 彼得
we recover the missing pieces of the set, Peter.
不能在我们这惹上国际纠纷
We don't want an international incident on our hands.
在找到皮尔斯之前
We can't recover any of these pieces
我们一件都找不回来
until we find out where Pierce is.
我们知道她下一个目标不就行了
What if we know who her next target is?
彼得 有空吗
Hey, Peter, you got a sec?
有 又看了一次丹的电♥话♥记录
Yeah. Just going through Dan's phone logs...again.
没联络过皮尔斯
No contact with Pierce.
劳伦还在弄他的电脑
Lauren still going through his computer?
是
Yeah.
我找到了你要的另一个情报
Listen, I got that other info you asked for.
她叫艾莱姗卓·亨特
Her name's Alexandra Hunter.
是个高级黑商
She's a high-end fence,
主要倒买♥♥倒卖♥♥东欧文物
Deals mostly in Eastern European antiquities.
只在法国被逮到一次
Only been arrested once, in France,
但所有的指控都被神秘撤销了
But all charges were mysteriously dropped.
我以前法学院的同学现在在地区检察官办
Checked with a former law-school buddy of mine in the D.A.'s office
问了他是否听说过她
you know, just to see if he'd ever heard of her.
他只说她很有些有权势的朋友
All he'd say is she has powerful friends.
还要查什么吗
Anything else?
-不了 谢谢 -好的
- No, thanks. - All right.
我查到些东西
I got something.
我看了丹所有的网上约会对象的档案
I've been going through all of dan's online dating profiles.
得了吧 他肯定不是大学橄榄球队的
Come on. This guy did not play college football.
是的 而且他也不是医生
Yeah, he's not a doctor, either.
他美化了照片 添了帽子
He changed his profile picture to include the hat.
更帅了啊
It just gets more adorable.
皮尔斯跟你想到一块去了吧
Well, Pierce must have thought so, too.
她想要玉象想疯了
She's desperate enough for the jade elephant
昨晚还送秋波呢
She winked at him last night.
她留了手♥机♥号♥ 预付费的手♥机♥
Left her phone number -- belongs to a prepaid.
那怎么办
So, what --
我们要安排见面 冲进去逮捕她吗
should we arrange a meet, move in for an arrest?
不行 证据不足
No, our evidence is too circumstantial.
休斯担心如果我们无法拘捕她
Hughes is concerned we don't have enough to hold her,
她就会随玉遁形了
and she'll disappear with the jade for good,
这就得罪了日本人
which will not make the Japanese happy.
也会让休斯勃然大怒
which will not make Hughes happy.
我提议让丹去和她约会下
I say we send Dan in for one hell of a date.
丹尼尔
Daniel?
你看起来与交友简介的照片有点不同
You look a little different in your profile picture.
开心的惊喜吗
Pleasantly surprised?
不
No.
别走 留下来喝一杯
Stay. Stay just for one drink.
我保证 你不会后悔的
I promise you -- it's worth it.
请再来杯加冰的伏特加 谢谢
Another ketel one on the rocks, please. Thanks.
你是谁
Who are you?
我就是给你下套的人啊
I'm the guy who set you up.
联邦调查局会守在克里斯托弗·格雷家
The FBI was sitting on Christopher Gray's house
就是我告诉他们的
'cause I tipped them off.
那你为什么会做那种蠢事
And why would you do a stupid thing like that?
这样我才能先拿到这些
So I could get to these first.
你已经拿到丹尼尔·派卡的啦
You got Daniel Picah's?
你怎么能这么快就拿到
How did you get to it so quickly?
丹只是需要个朋友
Dan just needed a friend.
我明白了 你不赞同我的方法
I take it you don't approve of my methods?
我是觉得有更巧秒的方法达到目的
I think there are smarter ways of getting what you want.
男女有别
Well, it's different for a man.
你该庆幸能拿到那件珍品
You should be grateful for that luxury.
我只能利用我现有的
I, uh, have to work with what I've got.
这真是有点消极[音同"玉的看法
That's a slightly jaded perspective.
抱歉 双关了
Excuse the pun.
我可不这么认为
I don't think so.
我能利用的可很多
I have a lot to work with.
你也有我想要的货
You do have something I want.
你觉得我们该怎么解决呢
And how do you propose we solve that?
联手吧
Team up.
我有其二 你得其三
I got two. You got three.
分开来 各值两百万
Separate, we're worth about $2 million.
确实不坏
That's not bad.
可是在一起 就值两个亿
But together, we're worth $200 million,
除非你不会算术 不懂哪个赚钱
Which, if you're bad at math, is significantly higher.
我喜欢单干
I prefer to work alone.
那就搂着你那区区两百万吧
Then enjoy your $2 million.
看来你还会算数
So you are good at math.
你太小看我了
You underestimate me.
钓到她了 好的 尼尔 完成交易吧
He's got her. Okay, Neal, close the deal.
想我了吧 卡夫瑞
Miss me, Caffrey?
那是谁
Who's that?
艾莱士 你来干嘛
What are you doing here, Alex?
是卡夫瑞的交易人 她会搞砸的
That's Caffrey's fence. She's gonna blow the deal.
我五年没你的音信
I don't see you for five years.
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表