剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
问我吗 我可被惹毛了
Now -- now I am pissed off!
她提到修电缆的人时
You suspected something
你就起了疑心
the moment she mentioned the cable guy.
你有什么瞒着我吗 是福勒吗
What aren't you telling me? Is it Fowler?
我不想在这谈
I don't want to talk about it here.
你觉得屋里还有其他窃听器吗
You think there could be more inside?
我会处理好
I'll take care of it.
你不能走正规渠道
No, you can't go through the normal channels.
调查局里有太多职责办的眼线
OPR has too much reach inside the Bureau.
你有什么主意吗
What do you suggest?
我认识个可以做清查的人
I know a cleaning guy.
他做事让我很放心
Does a great job on my place.
不可能 不能找他
No way. Not him.
亲爱的 但是我们得解决这问题
Honey, we have to put a stop to this.
好吧 只能这样了 马上联♥系♥他
All right, fine. Call your guy.
不过我得找个亲信监督他
But I want someone I can trust watching him,
以防万一
in case he -- whatever he does.
以防万一 万一什么
"In case he" -- in case he what?
他很...古怪
He's...odd.
当然是好的那种
In a good way.
你们说的到底是谁
Who is this guy?
您是长官夫人吗
Mrs. Suit, I take it?
亲爱的 这就是
Honey, this is --
清查人员[也有保洁员的意思]
The cleaner.
你是推销吸尘器的吗
What, are you selling vacuums?
我想你不是在嘲笑我吧
I do not take your assumption as an affront
不过我会用能力证明自己的
But as vindication of my ability to blend in.
你到底是干吗的
So, uh, what are you doing?
他是来处理窃听器问题的吗
He's taking care of our bug problem.
那是夜视观测镜吗
Is that a night-vision spotting scope?
俄♥罗♥斯♥盈余军事物资 只要$50
Oh, $50. Russian military surplus.
你怎么会有
Why do you have it?
你为什么没有呢
Well, the real question is, why don't you?
不管怎样 很感谢你的帮助
Well, in any case, we really appreciate your help.
来了啊 琼斯
Hey, Jones. Hey.
麻烦你了
Thanks for coming. Yeah.
情况是这样的 就是他
All right, listen -- that's him.
我要你确保伊丽莎白的安全
Make sure Elizabeth is safe.
明白
Got it.
蚊子
Hey, Moz.
我可以跳过
I'm clean.
尼尔 谢谢你带沙吉去散步
Thanks, Neal, for walking Satch.
随时乐意效劳
Anytime.
你保证他不会做什么吧
So, um, you sure he won't try anything?
你有古董名画之类的东西吗
Do you have any rare paintings or coins?
没有
No.
那就没事
You'll be okay.
这是戈勒姆银器吗
Is this Gorham silverware?
这个很稀有的
It's rather unique.
我想你还是盯着他点的好
Maybe you should keep an eye on him.
那好吧
Yeah.
这是巴卡拉花瓶吗
Oh, a Baccarat vase.
我搞不清楚现在到底什么状况
Well, I don't know what case you guys are working on,
赶紧处理好这问题 行吗
But wrap it up fast, okay? All right.
走吧 沙吉
Come on,Satch.
回见
See you, buddy.
你觉得他们能搞定吗
Think they'll be okay here?
我想他们还不至于在狗身上装窃听器
I don't think he bugged the dog.
别那么外行
Amateur.
我不想再这么干等着
I don't want to stick around to find out.
我也是
Me either.
除此之外 我们还有些其他事要干呢
Besides, you have some explaining to do.
福勒打算袒护
So, Fowler's trying to protect his pocket judge
他的合作伙伴
for operation mentor.
为什么先前你没告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
我刚打算和你说
I was getting to it.
他知道我们调出了探员的档案
He knows I pulled our detective's file.
他发现你要揪他的小辫子了
He realizes you're on his trail.
所以他过来盯着你
He comes after you.
不是我 是我们
Us. He comes after us.
也许通过克拉克法官
Maybe we can get to him first
我们可以先抓到他的把柄
through judge Clark.
他千方百计想得到的
This thing Fowler wants from you,
那个八音盒
The music box --
希望里面有段优美的旋律
Better play one catchy tune.
那就值了
It's worth it.
为什么你们这类人
Why are guys like you
总是对有奇怪历史的古玩感兴趣呢
Always interested in antiques with a dangerous history?
因为它们拥有永恒的魅力
'cause they have a lasting impact.
看看它们是如何影响着我们的
Look at how they're affecting us right now.
真是不可思议
Unbelievable.
我们正要去拜访一个联邦法官
We are about to go after a federal judge.
只要能扳倒福勒 一切都值得
It's worth it to take down Fowler.
好吧
Okay.
我们阻止法官剥夺沙利文的房♥子后
We stop the judge from taking the Sullivan home,
就把她"榨干"
Then we get her disrobed.
你知道我指什么
You know what I meant.
如果我们施压适当的话
If we lean on her hard enough,
她会向福勒求援的
She'll flip on Fowler.
你知道我什么意思
You know what I meant!
肯定和我想的不同
That's not what I meant.
关于克拉克法官的文案 我帮你查到了
I got those files you requested on judge Clark.
干得好 普莱斯 叫大伙集♥合♥
Good job, Price. Get the crew together.
我们要仔细看所有的文案
We are gonna pore over everything.
挑出契约和止赎令两者间
Scout for any discrepancies
相互矛盾之处
on every deed and foreclosure notice we've got,
从沙利文那案子着手吧
Starting with the Sullivan home.
好的
Okay.
这是怎么回事
What is it?
很高兴再次见到你 博尔克探员
Good to see you again, agent Burke.
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
我在纽约这边有个任务
I'm working on a project in New York.
是关于你的合作伙伴吗
Operation mentor?
恕我不能奉告
I can't comment on that.
事实上 你本不该知道它的存在
In fact, I would say you're not supposed to know it even exists.
你可以把这事安到我头上
You can pin this one on me.
你不是很喜欢把事情都安到我头上吗
You like pinning things on me, right?
福勒探员
Agent Fowler.
今早收到你的要求了
Received your request this morning.
我们给你配了间办公室
We'll set you up in one of our offices.
你要在这里办公
You're working out of here?
放松些 博尔克
Oh, relax, Burke.
只是借你地盘用下
Just borrowing your phones for a little while.
好了 休息5分钟
All right, everyone. Take five.
待会继续
We'll reconvene later.
你发现什么了
You got something?
算是吧
Maybe.
沙利文的父亲 Michael
Sullivan's father, Michael,
这是他在1962年签了第一份房♥贷签名
signed the original mortgage in november of 1962.
他在第二份房♥贷上的签名
This is his signature on the second mortgage
很可能被人模仿了
He supposedly took out.
模仿了
"Supposedly"?
是的 "L"那一撇写得有些犹豫
Yeah. There is a mild hesitation mark in the loop of the "L."
-这是伪造的 -你肯定吗
- It's a forgery. - You're sure?
伪造别人的签名关键是要自信
Yeah. Forging a signature is all about confidence.
来 签个名
Here. Sign this.
你怎么做到的
How'd you do that?
因为多年来的习惯
Well, your hand is programmed over years
你写字母时已经形成某种规律了
To write letters a certain way.
当你试图模仿他人时
You try to mimic someone else's,
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表