剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Can't be faked. I've heard.
卖♥♥家不希望公开姓名
Well, my seller wishes to remain anonymous.
那遂不了他的愿了
Then you're gonna have to disappoint him.
请问 您是个爱酒人吗
Tell me, Agent, do you fashion yourself a wine aficionado?
偶尔喝瓶加州红
I like a good pinot now and then.
加州红啊 那您是个门外汉了
Pinot. You've seen "sideways."
什么意思
Your point?
我是说 我的品味由伦敦劳埃德社担♥保♥
My point is that my palate is insured by Lloyd's of London
保金是一百万欧元
for a million euros.
我这行的微妙之处 你不理解
My point is that you don't understand the subtleties of my business.
我理解
I think I do.
这么贵重的古董 要传出有赝品的消息
Word gets out a high-profile bottle like this is fake,
你就完蛋了
you're done.
我不想让你关门大吉
Now, I don't want to shut your business down
再去拿着搜查令去查你
and search your premises with a warrant.
但我很可能这么做
But I will.
我不知道谁是卖♥♥家
I don't know the seller.
但经手那瓶酒的
But the broker for the bottle
是个叫格蕾丝·奎因的女人
is a woman named Grace Quinn.
满意了吗
Satisfied?
当然
I believe I am.
-这是什么 -我的"搜查令"
- What's this? - My search warrant.
帮我订一份木须肉
Put me down for moo shu pork.
我真是把你带坏了
I'm a bad influence.
要找的经销商叫做格蕾丝·奎因
Our broker's name is Grace Quinn.
她经营一间
Says here that she runs an upscale wine cellar
名叫903仓的高档酒窖
called Bin 903.
你觉得我们能通过她找到凯勒
Think we can link her to Keller?
-让我和她先谈谈吧 -什么
- Let me talk to her. - What?
你不能带着警徽去问东问西
You can't go asking around with a badge.
你会把他吓跑的
You'll scare him off.
我会说我是代表
I'll tell her I'm representing a client
一个对红酒感兴趣的客户来的
who's interested in the bottle,
看看我能了解到什么
See what I can dig up.
-我跑不了的 -永远跑不了
- You know where to find me. - Always do.
拉杜堡 木桐酒庄
Chateau latour, mouton rothschild.
还有一箱柏图斯 1945年珍藏
A case of Petrus, 1945.
这可是系列收藏
That's a serious collection.
我的客户不想让他的前妻
Look, my client doesn't want his ex-wife --
或者国税局知道他的藏品
or the I.R.S. - To know about his holdings.
那并不难 我们十分小心谨慎
That's not uncommon. We're very discreet here.
我准备举办一场私人品酒派对
If you'd like to bring him by,
来庆祝韦瑟比周年纪念
I'm hosting a private wine tasting
如果可以就请他来吧
to celebrate Weatherby's annual sale.
我也可以去吗
Does that invite extend to me?
如果您的客户来了 您也可以
If you bring your client, it does.
我们会准备很多稀少的红酒
We'll be opening some rare bottles.
好吧 我会问问看
All right, I'll see what I can do.
我的客户是个很谨慎的人
My client is a very cautious man.
如果能让他了解到第一手的情况
It'll help if I can give
也许就容易得多
him a firsthand account of the facilities.
可以带我参观一下吗
Any chance I can get a tour?
当然可以
Of course.
这边请
Right this way.
如您所见 我们的地窖运用了最高科技
As you'll see, our vault is state-of-the-art.
湿度稳定维持在62%
Humidity is at a constant 62%,
温度是50华氏度
Temp at 50 degrees fahrenheit.
很不错
Nice.
哦 不好意思
Ooh! Sorry about that.
没关系的 所以才有这个密♥码♥锁
It's okay. That's what it's here for.
我们每天都会更换密♥码♥
We change the code every day.
很好
Good.
我发现你这里没有监视器
I notice you don't have surveillance cameras.
我们最优先尊重客户的隐私
We consider our clients' anonymity to be top priority.
我想像您的客户那样
I assume it's something
慎重的人一定很推崇这一点
a cautious man like your client would appreciate.
你说的不错 格蕾丝
Well, you assume right, Grace.
请进吧
Shall we?
杜芒堡葡萄酒 法国大革命后期
Chateau du Munn, post-French revolution.
不错嘛
Nice.
这是谁的收藏
Who's the collector?
这是秘密
I can't say.
不是碰巧和周五拍卖♥♥富兰克林酒的
Wouldn't happen to be the same individual
是同一位吧
auctioning the Franklin bottle on Friday?
我对那瓶酒不予置评
I can't comment on that bottle.
但是
But, uh, no.
并不是同一人
It's not the same individual.
这个看上去也像是他的手笔
Seems more his speed.
对这点我不置可否
That I can neither confirm nor deny.
我们彼此都坦诚一点好了
Let's be honest with each other.
我知道是你经手那次拍卖♥♥的
I know you're brokering the sale.
你知道的太多了
You shouldn't.
若非如此 我怎么胜任工作呢 奎因小姐
If I didn't, I wouldn't be very good at my job, ms. Quinn.
你的客户一定身出名门
Your client must be well-connected.
对这点我不置可否
That I can neither confirm nor deny.
有机会我想认识下那瓶酒的卖♥♥家
I'd love to meet the seller of the bottle sometime.
他最近刚来过是吧
He's been here recently, hasn't he?
为什么这么说
What makes you say that?
那么有品位的人 一定精通历史
A man of his taste, I'm sure he has an appreciation for history.
和我很像
As do I.
-能看一下吗 -请便
- May I? - Be my guest.
帝王之冠
"King's crown --
乔治·华盛顿频繁出入的酒馆
"Tavern once frequented by George Washington,
现已长埋在沃特街之下
now long buried under Water Street."
多么神奇
Fascinating.
我知道了
I get the message.
怎么了 彼得
What's up, Peter?
你和奎因的小谈话谈的怎么样
How did your chat go with ms. Quinn?
我没查到关于凯勒的消息
I didn't find anything on Keller.
你觉得完成伪造那瓶酒了是吗
You think he finished the forgery?
很可能 我不知道
Maybe. Look, I don't know.
你有什么发现吗
Did you find anything on your end?
我查到了他行骗的可能原因
I might know why he's running this scam,
但和你毫无关系
and it's got nothing to do with you.
我该觉得如释重负吗
Am I supposed to feel relieved?
我是那么觉得 我联♥系♥了国际警♥察♥
I would be. I contacted Interpol.
他们有消息说他被人盯上了
Their sources say he's got a big bull's-eye on his back.
-真的吗 -真的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
记得那场斯德哥尔摩的劫案吗
That Stockholm heist he pulled?
那是俄♥国♥黑帮资助的
It was bankrolled with Russian mob money.
看来他没分成就离开欧洲
Seems the comrades got a little upset
让他的朋友们很恼火呢
when he skipped Europe without giving them their cut.
要是他被抓住了 就必死无疑
If they catch him now, they'll kill him.
除非他能把俄♥国♥人的钱还回去
Unless he promised the Russians their money back and then some.
他是准备用酒还债
He's gonna pay off his debt with the money from the bottle.
明天一早我就要见到你
I want you here first thing in the morning.
我要在俄♥国♥人之前找到凯勒
I want to find Keller before they do.
我也是
Me too.
马修·凯勒
Matthew Keller.
看来你收到了我的明信片
See you got my postcards.
很感激你一直保持联♥系♥
Thanks for keeping in touch.
我们的游戏还没结束呢
We never did get to finish our game.
你不想知道谁是赢家吗
Aren't you curious to see who wins?
不想了
Not anymore.
曼纽尔·坎波斯今天死了
Manuel Campos died today.
-什么 谁 -你家的小贼
- I'm sorry -- who? - Your thief.
他还有个老婆
He had a wife.
还是怕弄脏自己的手吗 卡夫瑞
Still afraid to get dirty, huh, Caffrey?
暴行不需要想象
Violence requires no imagination.
任何人都能拿着枪
Anyone can use a gun...
或开车
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表