剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
After the case. Then I'll decide.
现在怎么办
Now what?
我想让你告诉里德
I want you to tell Reed
我下周五准备大量抛出股票
That we're gonna dump the stock next friday.
那什么时候真正卖♥♥呢
When's the real dump?
这个周五
This friday.
这样我们庆祝胜利的时候
While we're celebrating,
他就不得不看着他的股票完全变成垃圾
He'll get to watch his stock become completely worthless.
这是布雷特的热狗 我猜
This is Brett's hot dogs, from, I guess,
不管他们在哪做的 我不确定
Wherever they make them -- I'm not sure.
我们周末做的事就是 吃热狗
Um...and that's all we do all weekend -- eat hot dogs.
抱歉
Excuse me.
能耽误你一会时间吗
Could you give us a minute, please?
行 说吧
Yeah, go ahead.
谢谢
Thank you.
最好是件重要的事
This better be good.
是的 你知道我是谁吗
It is. You know who I am?
知道 你是艾弗瑞请的新的军师
Yeah, you're Avery's new "Rainmaker."
你的合作伙伴正在踢你出局
Your partner's cutting you out.
什么
What?
走开 孩子
Get lost, kid.
我想让你告诉里德
I want you to tell Reed
我们打算下周五大量抛股票
That we're gonna dump the stock next friday.
那什么时候真正卖♥♥呢
When's the real dump?
这个周五
This friday.
这样我们庆祝胜利的时候
While we're celebrating,
他就不得不看着他的股票完全变成垃圾
He'll get to watch his stock become completely worthless.
这个狗♥娘♥养♥的 我要杀了
That son of a bitch -- I'm gonna kill --
别 你一轻举妄动
No, you do something,
就失去了先发制人的机会
You lose your chance to win the upper hand.
你为什么告诉我这些
Why are you telling me this?
我想这也许对你有什么用
I figured it might be worth something to you.
我为什么需要你
Why do I need you?
因为艾弗瑞信任我
Because Avery trusts me.
我想要赚点钱
I'm trying to make a profit.
我们可以把他拿下 然后从中牟利
We can take him down, make some money in the process.
那你想要什么
And what do you need?
访问权
Access.
我要他的财务记录
I want his financial records,
证明他就是幕后主使
proof he's been running these rooms.
我们可以拿这个威胁他
We can hold that information over his head.
但问题是 他家和公♥司♥的电脑里
The problem is, I couldn't find anything on his home
什么都找不到
Or office computer.
艾弗瑞不相信电脑
Avery doesn't trust computers.
因为电脑太容易被人入侵
Cause they're too easy to hack into.
但是他有本账簿
But he has a ledger.
找不到任何线索
There's no paper trail
是因为他都记在了纸上
Because he literally keeps it on paper.
找到那本账簿 就拿下他了
Find this ledger, and we got him.
那就得找出他藏在哪里了
We need to figure out where he keeps it.
我知道在哪里
I know exactly where he keeps it.
账簿肯定在
This has got to be where Avery holds the book --
艾弗瑞收藏他的漫画书的地方
With his comics.
那里是个完美的地点
It's a perfect location.
根据建造这个的公♥司♥的记录来看
Yeah, according to the company who installed it,
我们面对的是
We're dealing with
国内最先进的灭火系统
A state-of-the-art fire-suppression system.
和博物馆里用的一样
It's the same kind they use in the top museums.
一旦启动 聚碳酸酯玻璃门会封住入口
When triggered, a polycarbonate glass wall seals the room,
之后一台液压真空机会抽干所有的空气
And then a hydraulic vacuum sucks out the oxygen.
火就灭掉了 里面不会有任何损坏
Fire dies, no damage to what's inside.
如果我在里面 就不能呼吸了
And if I'm in there, no air to breathe.
那倒不是 里面有一个紧急开关
Well, there is a kill switch.
只是我们不知道它在哪里
But we don't know where it is.
那真是太棒了
Wonderful.
技术研究所有这个小玩意可以帮助你
Tech lab has another cool gadget for you.
这个迷你呼吸机
This mini breather.
里面有够你用五分钟的空气
It will give you five minutes of air,
以防你被关在里面的时候用
Just in case the system is triggered.
而且可以藏在这个里面
It'll fit perfectly in one of these.
雪茄烟管 不错
Cigar tube -- nice.
联邦调查局的人肯定看过《雷霆万钧》
FBI's been watching "thunderball."
这一个小玩意能炸掉所有的玩具兵
Breaking out all the toys on this one, guys.
发生任何情况 琼斯和劳伦
Anything happens, Jones and Lauren
会和驻守在外面的小队一起冲进去
will be stationed with a unit right outside the property.
-五分钟的空气对吧 -没错
- Five minutes' worth of air. - Yep.
你们的反应时间是多久
What's your response time?
大概 也是五分钟
Roughly five...minutes.
大概
Roughly.
我会在那里掩护你
I'll be at the house to back you up
以防出什么差错
in case anything goes wrong.
那怎么可能
How are you gonna pull that off?
他们准备在周五卖♥♥掉股票
They're dumping the shares on friday,
所以会有个小小的庆祝派对
So everyone's having a little party to celebrate.
你和我都被邀请了
We're both on the invite list.
也就是说
So just -- just so I'm clear, um...
如果出什么差错 我会被闷死
If anything goes wrong, I suffocate.
所以最好不要出什么差错
Then we'll make sure nothing goes wrong.
好吧
Yeah.
或者我可以练习闭气
Or I can practice holding my breath.
你买♥♥了新的法拉利了吗
You got the new ferrari yet?
买♥♥了
I do.
双涡轮V8引擎加上调整型扰流板
Twin turbo v8 with adjustable rear spoilers.
真是不错
Quite a piece of metal.
一旦交易完成
Once this deal is done,
你就可以去意大利买♥♥预先款
You won't settle for the street model.
而不是这种大众款式
You'll be able to get the design of pre-release from Italy.
去过马拉内罗的法拉利工厂吗
Ever been to the factory in maranello?
没有
No.
他们居然有个风洞
They've got their own wind tunnel.
太夸张了
It's unreal.
你准备怎么花这笔钱
What are you gonna do with your money?
投资公共基金
Put it in a secure 401 and mutual funds.
安全第一
It's all about security, bro.
开个玩笑 哥们
I'm just messing with you, man.
我准备买♥♥艘游艇
I'm gonna buy a cruise ship, hollow it out,
然后改造成水上公♥寓♥
And turn it into a floating mansion.
真不错
Damn.
你呢
How about you?
-我准备买♥♥座小岛 -小岛?
- I'm gonna buy an island. - An island?
没错 然后我要学吉他
Yeah, then I'll learn how to play the guitar
放松放松
And just chill.
学吉他可不用专门买♥♥座岛
You don't need an island for that.
不要破坏别人的梦想 哥们
Don't kill the dream, broheim.
我对那个有点兴趣
I got dibs on that one.
是吗 她知道吗
Oh, yeah, does she know that?
那有什么关系
Since when does that matter?
你会准时回来参加
Hey, you're gonna be back in time
庆祝活动的 是吧
For the celebration, though, right?
我可不想浪费掉这个
Wouldn't want this to go to waste.
好
Yes!
不会吧
No.
警报线
Trip wire.
肯定有个压力板
Must be a pressure plate.
克鲁兹 带你的小队就定位
Hey, Cruz. Move your team into position.
等我的命令
Get ready on my mark.
我们有麻烦了 那是艾弗瑞的合伙人
We got a problem. That's Avery's partner.
再过十分钟我们就发财了
10 more minutes before we're rich.
我们已经发财了
We're already rich.
我说的是成为亿万富翁
Billionaire rich, man. Hmm.
像巴菲特一样
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表